Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Doremon

Water Filter System

Anyone knows any recommended water filter system for the whole house? I wanna install it on the incoming water pipe and supply the filtered water to the rest of the house.

Thank you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I would recommend Elken RO water System.

It benefits my Son is because when he was an infant, he do not like to drink water. Once we introduce to him RO water at my mum in law place, he did not reject it. Instead he is drinking so much that he there is no constipation problem for him at all. He is 2 yrs old now, drinking 2-3 bottle of water (300ml/container) is not a problem for him. Have you ever seen a kid keep asking for water? NO. But our Lucas will keep asking for water. Reason is because the water he drinks is pure H20. Every part of his body cell is fully absorbed by the water and that’s why he needs more as he perspires a lot.

If anyone interested to know more on this system, I am glad to share. I can even get distributor price direct from Elken Singapore. Email: kimkoon88@yahoo.com.sg

Umm, I know people who drank pure water long term and their nails became brittle, cos the minerals that are in our tap water are removed. Whatever is good in the water, the filter should retain, whatever is not required should be removed...

It benefits my Son is because when he was an infant, he do not like to drink water. Once we introduce to him RO water at my mum in law place, he did not reject it. Instead he is drinking so much that he there is no constipation problem for him at all. He is 2 yrs old now, drinking 2-3 bottle of water (300ml/container) is not a problem for him. Have you ever seen a kid keep asking for water? NO. But our Lucas will keep asking for water. Reason is because the water he drinks is pure H20. Every part of his body cell is fully absorbed by the water and that’s why he needs more as he perspires a lot.

If anyone interested to know more on this system, I am glad to share. I can even get distributor price direct from Elken Singapore. Email: kimkoon88@yahoo.com.sg

Elken( RO), Amway (Espring) Diamond are MLM companies, all have good products but not worth paying that kind of money . I have a friend who market Diamond water can earn up to more than $700 per set. I have been in MLM before, so I also know the company mark up easily more than 200% in order to pay the distributors and their own profit. The more reasonable one is from cosway.

I am currently using a combination of water filter (Aquaphor from Europe ) and Actimo Hexagonal water (from Korea). Both add up still much more less than any of the 3 MLM companies price. But the result is amazing too. My hubby observed that his urine is more yellowish and odour (as stated in the instruction manual that's because of detoxication) and he getting thirsty easily so prompt him to drink more water without getting bloated.

The actimo hexagonal water is a reverse system that simulate our environment to product stream water which consist of higher oxygen level, it need to spin the water for about 9 mins to ensure more contact time rather than other so call energy water which just flush through ceramic bead for less than 1 sec. Which one do you think is more logical?

I think the best water is natural living water that consist of certain mineral, fresh and with high dissolved oxygen.

Just my 2 cents.

The Brand of the water filtration system that I'm using is none of the above. I'm using Marvello Alkaline Antioxidant Water from Kemp Trading

Hi Alan26,

Care to share with us your experiences with Marvello from Kemp?

Hope to hear from you soon.

i always thought that drinking water in singapore is safe.

personally i have a diamond water filter at home. but have since stopped using it already for awhile. quite troublesome and my mother would prefer to boil her water.

recently my mother asked if we should use it again. especially when we paid so much for it. and i thought it would be best if we can get the filter inside change as it'll be safer especially after not using it.

the amount to change the filter is like above 500. gosh. so expensive. in the end we just left it there not using it anymore. quite wasted right?

Singapore water is good, but its only good enough for hydrating our body.

Antioxidant Alkaline water is better as it can help us detox our body as well as to prevent cancers and chronic diseases.

Maybe you guys should read this: http://www.singaporehealthtalk.com/aging.html

prissypris,

Don't think you should use your old system unless you are going to change all filters inside. And if you were to pay 500++ for that, I think you might as well change the whole system. Cause there are system out there which cost less than Diamond but works better/as good as Diamond.

i always thought that drinking water in singapore is safe.

personally i have a diamond water filter at home. but have since stopped using it already for awhile. quite troublesome and my mother would prefer to boil her water.

recently my mother asked if we should use it again. especially when we paid so much for it. and i thought it would be best if we can get the filter inside change as it'll be safer especially after not using it.

the amount to change the filter is like above 500. gosh. so expensive. in the end we just left it there not using it anymore. quite wasted right?

Sorry to bump up this thread.

I need to buy a water filtration system but when I look into diamond water webbie, to my surprise that they actually stop selling Diamond water.

They even claim that "You don’t need a Water Filter in Singapore!" refer to link Diamond Water

What is happening now? Anybody can advice? Or at least recommend what is good..

Sorry to bump up this thread.

I need to buy a water filtration system but when I look into diamond water webbie, to my surprise that they actually stop selling Diamond water.

They even claim that "You don’t need a Water Filter in Singapore!" refer to link Diamond Water

What is happening now? Anybody can advice? Or at least recommend what is good..

there is this new novita water pitcher.. the filter media can make the water alkaline.. cheap and good IMO

Hi,

Have anyone using SwissPro n Evopure Water Filtration System before?

any comments and feedback?

Pro & con?

Hi... Everyone out there... Maybe you all can consider using the new technology "e Spring".

I get two set last two month ago, one at my in law house, the other at my own house at punggol.

Why i got two set all bcos of my 1year old daugther... This is why we decide to buy the "e Spring"

Everyone know that punggol is a new estate, and of cos everyone also know that singapore water is

so "CLEAN" that can drink from our home tap water. BUT do you know how clean it was?

One day i was preparing hot water for my coffee, and i found out that there's lots of small particulars.

At first i tot it was my container that was dirty, but after that i realise that all those small particulars it from

the tap itself. And amazingly i found out that those particulars was harden CEMENT!!

And just imagine that we're drinking partial cement water into our body, over the year what will happen

to our body system??!!

I did complain to HDB, but not action taken though. So the only way is to self pre caution.

So we decide to find the best water treatment system for our family members. And we found it

from the internet and found out that "e Spring" is one of the best and it is small enf to place it

in our kitchen and it is stylish too.

So guys out there, especially those who lives in the new estate, do consider get one for your own house.

For those who want to know where to get it, please do PM me and i'll advice you.

Realizing that water makes up over 70% of our body and that it's our body's only way of purifying itself, is also an essential step towards better health and longevity. Even minute traces of lead, chlorine and other synthetic chemicals in our water can be harmful to our health and lead to an increased incidence of disease and illness with long term exposure.

water filters

<!--quoteo(post=573543:date=Sep 13 2010, 05:26 PM:name=payton)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (payton @ Sep 13 2010, 05:26 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=573543"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Sorry to bump up this thread.

They even claim that "You don’t need a Water Filter in Singapore!" refer to link <a href="http://www.diamondwaterweb.com/products_dew.html" target="_blank">Diamond Water</a>

What is happening now? Anybody can advice? Or at least recommend what is good..<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Maybe you can check out <a href="http://www.evopuresingapore.com" target="_blank">Evopure</a>, which I've installed in my home for my family abt 6mths ago..

If you are still interested, I can recommend my Sales Agent to you.. =)

Take care..

I am very surprised that Diamond now says that you do not require a water filter in Singapore. This is very different from their stand some years back when they claimed that it does water filteration + others. This is probably because they got caught for claims that could not be proven, especially the NSF standards.

With regards to alkaline water, I would highlight the basics of water filteration is to remove whatever is not required and retain what is good for the body. If the system does not fulfill NSF standards 42, 53 and 55, then there is no point getting it as the system cannot even meet the basics. I find that eSpring is still the only system that fulfill the basics, and the claims are backed up by external evaluation. Just sharing the conclusions that I came to.

If anyone wants to know more, please pm me. :-)

QUOTE (kimkoon @ Jun 12 2009, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Elken( RO), Amway (Espring) Diamond are MLM companies, all have good products but not worth paying that kind of money . I have a friend who market Diamond water can earn up to more than $700 per set. I have been in MLM before, so I also know the company mark up easily more than 200% in order to pay the distributors and their own profit. The more reasonable one is from cosway.

I am currently using a combination of water filter (Aquaphor from Europe ) and Actimo Hexagonal water (from Korea). Both add up still much more less than any of the 3 MLM companies price. But the result is amazing too. My hubby observed that his urine is more yellowish and odour (as stated in the instruction manual that's because of detoxication) and he getting thirsty easily so prompt him to drink more water without getting bloated.

The actimo hexagonal water is a reverse system that simulate our environment to product stream water which consist of higher oxygen level, it need to spin the water for about 9 mins to ensure more contact time rather than other so call energy water which just flush through ceramic bead for less than 1 sec. Which one do you think is more logical?

I think the best water is natural living water that consist of certain mineral, fresh and with high dissolved oxygen.

Just my 2 cents.

HI Kimkoon,

I am also interested in the Aquaphor Morion RO system. Can I find out which of their filter you are using? How many years have you been using it and any feedback? Thanks so much!