Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

W & P's Airy Home

Congrat Air, Finally completed ur reno. :good:

I like ur kitchen colors veri daring and bright and of course ur dining chinder light. zz

Good idea use wallpaper on the HSS create more passageway. :rofl:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hihi...thanks for the comments!! :good:

My reno damage is 23K+...lightings and accessories add up to about 3k...heart pain.....very pain....

yo bro...how was your sofa?? Arrived in good condition already??

Ya hor...thanks...i just realised i forgot to take pics of the wardrobe.....haha...window frame can paint meh??? I asked the painter and my ID and they all said the paint won't adhere to the aluminium frame...anyway we got curtains to cover them later so not a big problem....

Ya cos our kitchen too tiny to have door...that time very headache abt this cos duno where to swing the door...sliding door also look weird ...in the end gave up the door lor....sob....

Cos my passageway very narrow...if do feature wall to cover it, my passageway left little bit nia....anyway, I dun like the idea of doing a feature wall with door that leads to another door...I like the wall paper effect...:thumbs up:

Hi, Air, like the overall feel of your house, the colour combi looks good and the various places are well defined without building articial boundaries.

Love your "catwalk". Are you placing your sofa on top of your it?

How much did you spend to wallpaper the MBR? How big is that wall?

Your passage way and household shelter door also wallpapered? Like the look.

Ya, doing feature wall with door leading to another door a bit cumblesome.

Hi Air, you place is really nice. Lovely bright & cheerful kitchen :thumbs up::jawdrop: (great half fixed glass wall) and bathroom (the mirror is similar design to what we planning too).

Nice selections of lights & color combinations.... :dribble:

Hi, Air, like the overall feel of your house, the colour combi looks good and the various places are well defined without building articial boundaries.

Love your "catwalk". Are you placing your sofa on top of your it?

How much did you spend to wallpaper the MBR? How big is that wall?

Your passage way and household shelter door also wallpapered? Like the look.

Ya, doing feature wall with door leading to another door a bit cumblesome.

Hihi....yup will be putting my sofa on the platform....the wallpaper costs $400 for my MBR and $600 for the bomb shelter area...not sure how big both walls are cos my ID just quoted me a lump sum !!

Hihi...thanks for the comments!! :)

My reno damage is 23K+...lightings and accessories add up to about 3k...heart pain.....very pain....

if only i'm so determined to stick to my original budget of $25K too..

so when housewarming?? haha..

so sad lor, i'm the last reno to be done!! xinyi one oso done, yrs oso done.. can't wait for mine to be completed..

so sad lor, i'm the last reno to be done!! xinyi one oso done, yrs oso done.. can't wait for mine to be completed..

Our budget was only 20K...actually we overshot by a lot liao....along the way, greedy, added a lot of things....

houewarming ah....don't think so fast leh...furniture haven't come in then we didn't plan to move in so fast....wanted to make the house swee swee before moving in...like that see arleady more shiok....haha...

When is your reno expected to handover?

Our budget was only 20K...actually we overshot by a lot liao....along the way, greedy, added a lot of things....

houewarming ah....don't think so fast leh...furniture haven't come in then we didn't plan to move in so fast....wanted to make the house swee swee before moving in...like that see arleady more shiok....haha...

When is your reno expected to handover?

haha, i exceed my budget by double lor.. *vomit blood* same here, intend to furnish till swee swee than move in.. my expected should be by end of this month lor.. :dunno: but now i worrying coz i don't know how to check for defects!! what do i look out for har??

Edited by LinDa

wah liao.. dun compare mine with yours and Air leh. If my reno takes 2 mths to complete, something is very wrong liao. haha..

planning to have housewarming next month. Have to find time to plan it. :D

hihi,

came across ur reno photos, wahh very nice! esp the chandelier & wallpaper..

can check with u for ur contact for Spray Paint, i.e the Epoxy paint for toilet & kitchen?? issit the one fm NewKoat??

where did u get ur lights? very nice very different fm the normal kind of White Lights, exactly wat i'm looking for!

wah liao.. dun compare mine with yours and Air leh. If my reno takes 2 mths to complete, something is very wrong liao. haha..

planning to have housewarming next month. Have to find time to plan it. :D

:P hahahaha..

need help on cooking for housewarming anot neighbour?? or i can help with the manpower like waitress also.. i got experience one ok, promise i wun break any plates.. keke.. :bleah:

Edited by LinDa

:bleah: hahahaha..

need help on cooking for housewarming anot neighbour?? or i can help with the manpower like waitress also.. i got experience one ok, promise i wun break any plates.. keke.. :D

no need lah.. ahaha.. will engage caterer... my sister volunteer to take care for me on this part. :P