Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

W & P's Airy Home

hi, congrats on ur new home!! i saw the pics whereby u hv ur modi side table. Is that the wallpaper u did for the wall? how much u did for the wallpaper? Is it from goodrich?

i like ur sofa. I saw it at red apple too. think was about $1.6k. very tempted to buy a cream one also.

Hihi thanks! :)

Ya the wallpaper's from goodrich....i think it costs us 400...

Ya we got the sofa at about 1.6K+ too....that time they threw in the coffee table for free...see if you can bargain for free coffee table..

wow...i reali like your home deco alot...so nice and cosy :bangwall:

can tell me how much you pay for the side table and also hor what color code you use to paint your house.

The side table costs 299 each....:)

I used a mixture from Nippon and ICI....the grey one is Galaxy, red wall is Hibiscus from Nippon then living room is sandstone from ICI...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hihi thanks! :bangwall:

Ya we got the sofa at about 1.6K+ too....that time they threw in the coffee table for free...see if you can bargain for free coffee table..

I used a mixture from Nippon and ICI....the grey one is Galaxy, red wall is Hibiscus from Nippon then living room is sandstone from ICI...

Wow, $400?? Its below my expectation!! You source yourself or your ID source for you? I intend to do one for master bedroom and dining wall as well. Went to goodrich website to take a look, they have nice wallpapers but have yet to get quotes from them. Thought they will be very expensive. But surprisingly, your $400 is below my expectation. As for the dining wall, intend to do either wallpaper or mirror. Not sure which will be cheaper. Still in the midst of sourcing around. So far, i only know for wallpaper, there are 2 companys and they are goodrich & printedge.

Me still sourcing around for sofa. Afraid to get from red apple after hearing alot of negative comments on them...

Hihi thanks! :)

Wow, $400?? Its below my expectation!! You source yourself or your ID source for you? I intend to do one for master bedroom and dining wall as well. Went to goodrich website to take a look, they have nice wallpapers but have yet to get quotes from them. Thought they will be very expensive. But surprisingly, your $400 is below my expectation. As for the dining wall, intend to do either wallpaper or mirror. Not sure which will be cheaper. Still in the midst of sourcing around. So far, i only know for wallpaper, there are 2 companys and they are goodrich & printedge.

Me still sourcing around for sofa. Afraid to get from red apple after hearing alot of negative comments on them...

Haha but i am not sure what the dimension of that piece of wall is....my ID quoted us a lump sum....actually we squeezed a lot of things from him....i had another wall in the living room to camouflage the bomb shelther door...that was quite a big piece of wall which costs us 600....so i think what our ID quoted us was quite reasonable...I would think between wallpaper and mirror, mirror definitely more expensive...but it's up to you cos wallpaper and mirror produce different effects....it's really up to you what kind of effect you want :)

U can try going to Om home for sofas...they have very nice sofas there too....

thanks its very helpful....did you mix the paint urself or the shop person did it for u?

Nono, dun get me wrong....i didn't mix the colours...i meant i didn't just stick to one catalogue for my colour choices...i used the available colours the nippon and ICI have...they were the standard colours in their catalogues....err, hope i din confuse u :P

Edited by Air

Went to Tangs at Vivo just now. Their artificial flowers at Tangs are quite reasonable too....slightly more expensive than Concourse but better quality. There are some discount going on right now...

The last updates of our almost completed house...moving in next month after having the house for more than a year...it's been a long long wait :dancingqueen:

dpp0949yx4.jpg

Hi, where did you get the rose painting from? How much did you pay for it?

I've been looking for something like this but can't find.

Went to Tangs at Vivo just now. Their artificial flowers at Tangs are quite reasonable too....slightly more expensive than Concourse but better quality. There are some discount going on right now...

Are artificial flowers hard to maintain? Can rinse them under water?

Hi, where did you get the rose painting from? How much did you pay for it?

I've been looking for something like this but can't find.

Hihi, I got it from Arttoday at marina sq...you can go to their Turf city branch...bigger and more paintings...they are able to customise and do replicas at a much lower cost....i paid 350 for mine...

I think artificial flowers are pretty easy to maintain coz people also give them a very nice name in the floral industry and that is " Everlasting Bloom". They do not wither and no need to water them...but the quality is very important because the cheap ones may have color fade off after some time. If they are dirty, you can always wipe them or rinse them under running tap.