Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

W & P's Airy Home

I think artificial flowers are pretty easy to maintain coz people also give them a very nice name in the floral industry and that is " Everlasting Bloom". They do not wither and no need to water them...but the quality is very important because the cheap ones may have color fade off after some time. If they are dirty, you can always wipe them or rinse them under running tap.

Thanks sumobear !!

wow air..swee swee place you have got there! :(

i love how you partitioned your place using vases and platform..got the flow lei. really nice showflat looking. btw for your curtains and the painting at your dining place..wats the damage?

haha thanks diva...my curtains costs 2k+...my paintings...the rose costs me 350 and the one at the dining area to cover the bomb shelter hole costs 70 :furious:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

WOW! ur house is so stunning! love it!:) where did u get your bedframe and how much? i'm still looking around for my bedframe..

WOW! ur house is so stunning! love it!:) where did u get your bedframe and how much? i'm still looking around for my bedframe..

Haha thanks! I got my bedframe together with my mattress at Sealy...costs about 800+ i think...

Hi Air,

Beautiful Place You have!:D

the concept and design are from your ID or from you?

I must say your house is worth every single bit of your time spent on reno.

Hi Air,

Beautiful Place You have!:furious:

the concept and design are from your ID or from you?

I must say your house is worth every single bit of your time spent on reno.

Thanks! :dunno:

Concept is from my ID, I added the decor myself later on. :dunno:

hi Air,

you mentioned that the gray is nippon Galaxy..how about the gorgeous red walls?

Hihi, the red wall is Hibiscus...think it's from Nippon as well...

Hi Air,

How much does it cost to spray paint over the tiles? Can provide the contact no? Intend to spray mine too.

Thanks.

Vanity top dismantled.

mbrtoilet1eh3.th.jpg

Intending to spray paint to something like this

drawingmbrtoiletnq2.th.jpg

Hi Air,

Can PM me your ID contact? Am in the midst of looking for one. By the way can share your quotation? Your house is really nicely done up!

Thanks in advance

Lynn

The last updates of our almost completed house...moving in next month after having the house for more than a year...it's been a long long wait !!

The DIY breakfast table ledge from IKEA

dpp0954ny9.jpg

Rug from Mondi

dpp0959en3.jpg

Side table from Mondi and our proudest purchase..$4.90 lamp from IKEA :bleah:

dpp0961kz7.jpg

Study table and Lack bookcase from IKEA for our study room

dpp0963rl9.jpg

Can't imagine we really took one whole year to do up our house, even till now, we are still buying knick knacks...it never ends...but I really enjoy going shopping with my hubby to buy items for our house, be it decorative items or electrical appliances..i'm even starting to enjoy going to the supermarket!! :dancingqueen:

Seeing the house slowly transforming into our dream home, we both felt a sense of pride...!!

Thanks to this forum, we've got alot of recommendations on where to source for what...very informative!!

Oh ya sumobear, if you are reading this, the 2 vases with the twigs are thanks to your recommendation!! :dunno:

Hi Air,

How much does it cost to spray paint over the tiles? Can provide the contact no? Intend to spray mine too.

Thanks.

Hi Air,

Can PM me your ID contact? Am in the midst of looking for one. By the way can share your quotation? Your house is really nicely done up!

Thanks in advance

Lynn

Hi lynnie, the spray painting costs us abt 3k...includes both toilet walls and floors and kitchen wall and floor.

Will pm u the contact together with my ID contact.

The quotation not with me now leh...but my reno alone costs 23k+, with the following items:

Hacking kitchen wall and constructing half wall with glass panel at kitchen

Shoe cabinet

Platform **** room

TV feature wall for living room and MBR.

TV console for living room

20ft kitchen cabinet, includes hob and hood

False ceiling **** room and bedrooms passageway

Dismantling bi-fold doors at both toilets and installing new frosted glass doors

Laminate flooring for all 3 bedrooms

Carpet for wardrobe area in MBR

Partition board at wardrobe area in MBR

14ft wardrobe with doors

Dismantling original toilet bowl in MBR toilet and installing new one

Dismantling original vanity top and construction new one

Wallpaper for bedroom and bomb shelter area

Painting

Electrical works

23k Really worth single cents. :thumbs up:

Lovely and beautiful color combo. !! Like the ork ork wall the most. :sport-smiley-004:

We are looking for some painting for our boring living room wall any recommendation?? :D

23k Really worth single cents. :jammin:

Lovely and beautiful color combo. :dunno: Like the ork ork wall the most. :dribble:

We are looking for some painting for our boring living room wall any recommendation?? :dancingqueen:

Applefreak, pm-ed you liao... :dancingqueen:

I got my paintings from Art Today at marina square...they have a bigger outlet at Turf City. THey can customise and are able to do replicas....best is can bargain...:notti: