Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
weishun

Melvin & Angeline's Lounge

Yeah.. My ID whom is also a personal friend of mine is really good man. Cos since young he like to design and draw things. Thats why he is an ID now loh. That also explains why i trust my money with him to do a good job. Feels really worth it man...

Thanks bro Ben, me too also can't wait to see the final end product of my flat. Hehe you like my wash basin huh? I got it from Rigel directly. Should go to their showroom and take a look man. Really got alot of different kinds of wash basins and WCs. The toilet bowl we bought nice rite? One piece easier to maintain mah.

ur design is v nice like showflat. may i know ur frenz from wic reno ID?

how much they quoted u? my frenz looking for reno ID currently.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ur design is v nice like showflat. may i know ur frenz from wic reno ID?

how much they quoted u? my frenz looking for reno ID currently.

My friend is from Linewerks. This is his company website. He charged me 40K for my overall renovation.

http://www.linewerkz.com/

You may contact him at the following information. Tell him that you are Melvin's friend.

42A Kandahar Street Singapore 198896

Telephone 65 6398 0838

Fascimile 65 6398 0828

Email enquiries@linewerkz.com

40k including lights and everything?

Yup. You may wan to discuss further with him regarding your needs.

Wow .. $40K for a 3rm is alot but the design is really very impressive and major work involved.. i think this one friendship price.. look like cost more than that...

I think we both make a very good choice.. i pcs better that 2.. !!

Wow .. $40K for a 3rm is alot but the design is really very impressive and major work involved.. i think this one friendship price.. look like cost more than that...

I think we both make a very good choice.. i pcs better that 2.. :D

Thanks bro.. cos we intend to keep this house for a very very long time. So spending more on the reno is okay with us. ;)

My friend is from Linewerks. This is his company website. He charged me 40K for my overall renovation.

http://www.linewerkz.com/

You may contact him at the following information. Tell him that you are Melvin's friend.

42A Kandahar Street Singapore 198896

Telephone 65 6398 0838

Fascimile 65 6398 0828

Email enquiries@linewerkz.com

thanks! :sport-smiley-004: i will let my frenz know. bt my frenz got budget leh.. :sport-smiley-018:

wow :sport-smiley-018: ur hse reno $40k, that's alot man! bt v impressive. :sport-smiley-018:

thanks! :) i will let my frenz know. bt my frenz got budget leh.. 8|

wow !! ur hse reno $40k, that's alot man! bt v impressive. :dunno:

Yup, do let your friend know. Anyway i will be uploading more computer drawings for my kitchen and study room this coming monday or tuesday. Stay tuned..

Updates... Painters will come in tomorrow morning to start on the painting jobs in my flat. Will post pictures tomorrow. Stay tuned guys!

Updates... Painters will come in tomorrow morning to start on the painting jobs in my flat. Will post pictures tomorrow. Stay tuned guys!

hi weishun,

looks like your flat will become your personal haven. it looks really good! hope catch more pics soon. !!

hi weishun,

looks like your flat will become your personal haven. it looks really good! hope catch more pics soon. !!

Thanks joyz... dun worry i will put up more pictures soon as the painters will come in tomorrow to do the painting jobs liao. So be prepared to see more new pictures of my flat's progress...

Heres an update regarding the design for my feature wall in my living room. I have decided to go for a more daring design as i find my initial feature wall too plain to my likings. I prefer something more artistic and loud in design. So here is the 3D computer drawing for my feature wall for living room.

ResizeofL002.jpg

13th April 2007

Painting job has commenced and the first layer of paint have been setted in. Now awaiting 2nd layer to be down. Pardon the colour from the camera as its not accurate as in real life. Colours is actually darker then the actual colour.

Living Room - Grey

ResizeofDSC00044.jpg

ResizeofDSC00045.jpg

Study Room - Medium Cream

ResizeofDSC00048-1.jpg

ResizeofDSC00052.jpg

My Mitsubishi Starmex aircon was also installed today. Here is the aircon sonfiguration for my flat.

Living Room - 12000 BTU

Master Bedroom - 12000 BTU

Study Room - 9000BTU

Living Room

ResizeofDSC00043.jpg

ResizeofDSC00051.jpg

My Dad helping to supervise the installation

ResizeofDSC00050-1.jpg

Study Room

ResizeofDSC00046.jpg

Installation of my condenser

ResizeofDSC00053-1.jpg

Hi weishun,

can i know what software do your use to draw the drawings? Its very nice. i would to draw on my own too, pls kindly advise, thanks ! :sport-smiley-018:

Ehh i not sure what software leh, cos its my designer who is doing the drawings for me. Hhehe

18th April 2007

Installation of the lights were done today. Was not really very satisfied with the results, thought of installing more lights. Here are some pictures of my lightings. Please feel feel to give me opinions on where else to install more lightings k?

Living Room Lightings

ResizeofDSC00066.jpg

ResizeofDSC00064-1.jpg

ResizeofDSC00067.jpg

Masterbed Room

ResizeofDSC00063.jpg

Study Room

ResizeofDSC00062-1.jpg

Toilet

ResizeofDSC00061-1.jpg