Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
weishun

Melvin & Angeline's Lounge

Its been a long time since i updated my thread. For the string curtains, i have yet to install as i'm quite busy with work and furthermore i'm still sourcing for a good supplier as string curtains doesn't come cheap. !!

S$50 for string curtains??? Oh my god thats dirt cheap man. You know... i went to those curtain shops and ask for string curtains ah... they quote me 200+ lei. Goodness.. cut throat ah.

hihi ..

what colur of string curtains u are looking for ??

congrates of your place, you got a very nice reno .. me abit late thou ...

I'm actually looking for black colour.. you got lobang? Anyway thanks for your nice compliments. :jawdrop:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
S$50 for string curtains??? Oh my god thats dirt cheap man. You know... i went to those curtain shops and ask for string curtains ah... they quote me 200+ lei. Goodness.. cut throat ah.

I'm actually looking for black colour.. you got lobang? Anyway thanks for your nice compliments. :dribble:

oh .. i have purple only .. keke ~

might be checking out a lobang from JB ... can check out for you ...

you know the lenght u need ?

why dun you try wink decal instead ?? it will be very refreshing and can change anytime you like ..

**Raise paws up** :unsure:

I got white color string curtain leftover.....maybe we can do a headcount of string curtains balance...skali can combine to form rainbow colors. :dunno: White color is the cheapest, abt $80--$120 per pack nia....no need $200. $50 is very cheap indeed!! !!