Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
weishun

Melvin & Angeline's Lounge

you forget to include the DROOLER - me :yamseng:

think three of us got to go your place separately, if not sure flood :o

Oh yah hor.... yah should be the three of you. :) The magnificent 3 droolers.... :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yeah, having a small 3 rm flat.. thats the main reason why i choose to do built in furnitures. To save space and to make the flat looks sleeker and nicer.

Everything have pros and cons. Small means less effort to maintain and you get more time to enjoy your nice house.

Our is also a 3 room flat. BTO in Sengkang. 70sqm. But I only have half of your budget for renovation.. Hopefully can do out something half as nice as your.. :yamseng:

Everything have pros and cons. Small means less effort to maintain and you get more time to enjoy your nice house.

Yup i so agree with you... So far maintaining of my house is very relaxed. Not as torturing as compared to cleaning up my parent's 5-room flat... That one.. back breaking... lol

Our is also a 3 room flat. BTO in Sengkang. 70sqm. But I only have half of your budget for renovation.. Hopefully can do out something half as nice as your.. :notti:

Well, you have to really sit down and spend alot of time planning on the necessaries. What do you need for your flat.. Storage? Save Space? Design?

For me, the most important thing is storage as i'm staying in a 3-room flat. That means no store room. Therefore i need alot of cabinets to store my barang barangs. Also on the other hand, due to space constrain.. i cannot afford to buy furnitures as they are by standard too big for my space thus going for custom built ins will do the trick. Do only what you need like tv consoles, sofas etc... thats only if you are particular over the overall outlook of my house like i do.. lol.

But there are pros and cons in built in furnitures... if one day the furniture spoil.. how to take out? This is the question you should ask yourself. But of course built ins will make your space look more clean cut and sleeker. Best is to practise regular maintenace.

Ask you guys ah... Is it possible if i need to add on more power points after my renovation is completed? Cos i think i need more points in my kitchen's preparation area. Any advises guys?

actually you can consider the eubig system where you only need one point to extend out to as many as sixteen plugs

the system is pricey though, but it'll be less of an eyesore if you have all concealed points :bangwall:

however, if you dun mind the trunking then it's okay bah

can expand the existing sockets or pull one more to the kitchen :~

actually you can consider the eubig system where you only need one point to extend out to as many as sixteen plugs

the system is pricey though, but it'll be less of an eyesore if you have all concealed points :bangwall:

however, if you dun mind the trunking then it's okay bah

can expand the existing sockets or pull one more to the kitchen :~

Really can ah? Then should i look for my ID or should i just get a contractor from the electrical shop downstairs my house?

By the way do you have the website to this Eubig systems? Can't seems to locate it in the net leh. Thanks!

Edited by weishun

Really can ah? Then should i look for my ID or should i just get a contractor from the electrical shop downstairs my house?

Depending on how you want to do it, it may not causes new trunking.

For example, if you currently have 1-2 at the preparation area, you can add 1-2 more points directly next to the current block. The electrician can drill a hole and extend the wire across. However, if you want to add points where there are no existing trunking, then its very likely you will have to create new trunking.

I think contractor from electrical shops can do sufficiently well. Its your choice. I would typically base this on cost, but your contractor might know your house better. Alternatively, if your contractor don't mind, you can try dealing directly with the electrician that he uses. Might get you a better rate.

hi, check out the discussion here

Oh my.. the price is abit too steep. Guess i will just consult my electrician and see what he says. I need just 2 more power points in the middle of my main prep area for my deep fryer and other misc appliances...

Depending on how you want to do it, it may not causes new trunking.

For example, if you currently have 1-2 at the preparation area, you can add 1-2 more points directly next to the current block. The electrician can drill a hole and extend the wire across. However, if you want to add points where there are no existing trunking, then its very likely you will have to create new trunking.

I think contractor from electrical shops can do sufficiently well. Its your choice. I would typically base this on cost, but your contractor might know your house better. Alternatively, if your contractor don't mind, you can try dealing directly with the electrician that he uses. Might get you a better rate.

Noted bro... thanks for the advise :P Cheers!

Oh my.. the price is abit too steep. Guess i will just consult my electrician and see what he says. I need just 2 more power points in the middle of my main prep area for my deep fryer and other misc appliances...

Noted bro... thanks for the advise :P Cheers!

Hi Weishun

May i know which ID are you using? How's the afterservice like and do you have any probs with the ID during the reno? Probably not right since he is your friend?

i Really like your hse design

Yeah man... you're right.. its worth every single penny spent. I'm very satisfied with the outcome.

Thanks chipee & xia0xue... dun drool too much.. lol later both of you flood my house... :bangwall:

Yah man.. ever since i've shifted into my new place.. i have been slacking at home most of the time after work. Just dun feel like going out man. Too cosy already.... just feel like lazing around.

hey if you feel like staying at home the whole day...then youy design is a big success!congrats on your new home! 2 thumbs up. :bangwall:

Hi Weishun

May i know which ID are you using? How's the afterservice like and do you have any probs with the ID during the reno? Probably not right since he is your friend?

i Really like your hse design

I engaged my friend's ID firm Linewerkz Pte Ltd to do up my house. After service not bad except for some slight delays due to overwhelming projects on hand. Overall i like the design they came out with and thats about it. You may wan to give them a shot.

hey if you feel like staying at home the whole day...then youy design is a big success!congrats on your new home! 2 thumbs up. :)

Hey thanks dude!!

:rolleyes: Ur hse veri coszy, can image every nite go back and enjoy the atmosphere. :yamseng:

I like ur TV consol and kitchen the most, esp the feature wall veri unquie as for kitchen do u guy cook alot.

Cos I have been ban by Mrs Cantona to cook w/o her permission. :good:

:notti: Ur hse veri coszy, can image every nite go back and enjoy the atmosphere. :D

I like ur TV consol and kitchen the most, esp the feature wall veri unquie as for kitchen do u guy cook alot.

Cos I have been ban by Mrs Cantona to cook w/o her permission. :D

Hehe thanks dude... nope we dun cook alot except for some simple meals. My Mrs haven acquired the skills of cooking proper meals yet. Hehe now loading her with recipe books.. Hehe will be doing more cooking in the near future. !!

How come you've been banned by Mrs Cantona from cooking? You must have created a massive mess after cooking rite? keke