Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
weishun

Melvin & Angeline's Lounge

hi weishun, is that a moulded sink i see?

it's also from your solid top ah

very envious of pple who got the budget to do so :rofl:

Edited by applefreak

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

lovely!:rofl: i like it that your kitchen and living is one long stretch. makes the whole place alot bigger.

hmm moulded sink. we wanted that initially but heard its prone to staining. just becareful when u maintain it ya :)

BEAUUUUTIFUL! :good:

you must be very proud to own this house. How come you got squarerm contact?

Really like your study area. Like it being neat and tidy and free of wires. How much does it cost to build the table?

Your house really look very spacious....very bold on the feature wall too. Heheh...I had the same tiles but I used it for my toilet feature. :D Still love the tiles to-date...(I moved in 3 mths ago)

I haven't seen your dining table, you have one?

haha..ya..i like this too..but u must hav a big spacious kitchen to do tat leh..haiz...mine dun...so can see n envy only... :yamseng:

Ehhh... actually my kitchen is very small. Its just that the camera man used a very wide angle lens to shoot this view thus making the kitchen look very long. :) One day during my house warming, you guys may want to come over and see see look look.

hi weishun, is that a moulded sink i see?

it's also from your solid top ah

very envious of pple who got the budget to do so :deal:

Yup, you've got it.. thats a moulded sink. Only thing i'm worried bout is what Mist has highlighted.. STAINING. Extra care must be taken in order to maintain its colour.

Ehhh... actually my kitchen is very small. Its just that the camera man used a very wide angle lens to shoot this view thus making the kitchen look very long. :notti: One day during my house warming, you guys may want to come over and see see look look.

Yup, you've got it.. thats a moulded sink. Only thing i'm worried bout is what Mist has highlighted.. STAINING. Extra care must be taken in order to maintain its colour.

so your house warming you will invite all of us? :yamseng:

me will be the first to report

then drool over the sink :deal:

:)

BEAUUUUTIFUL! :deal:

you must be very proud to own this house. How come you got squarerm contact?

Really like your study area. Like it being neat and tidy and free of wires. How much does it cost to build the table?

Your house really look very spacious....very bold on the feature wall too. Heheh...I had the same tiles but I used it for my toilet feature. :notti: Still love the tiles to-date...(I moved in 3 mths ago)

I haven't seen your dining table, you have one?

Hehe.. dun say like that.. there are other many homes which are nicer then mine. For Square Room, they got my contacts through my ID as he thought they might be interested in featuring my home in the mag.

The study table costed me around 2k excluding the top hang cabinets.

Yeah, having a small 3 rm flat.. thats the main reason why i choose to do built in furnitures. To save space and to make the flat looks sleeker and nicer.

For dining table, i do not wish to get one as i will be using my coffee table as my dining table. Can watch teebee while eating mah. Somemore dunwan to make the place look so congested by adding a dining table.

so your house warming you will invite all of us? :yamseng:

me will be the first to report

then drool over the sink :)

:notti:

Haha dun worry you guys will sure be invited one. I will update you guys on the date of the housewarming. :seeya: Then you have the whole day to drool over my sink. lol

Edited by weishun

:):notti:

Haha dun worry you guys will sure be invited one. I will update you guys on the date of the housewarming. :seeya: Then you have the whole day to drool over my sink. lol

Really??? Invited? you not afraid we will gate crash? :notti::yamseng::deal:

:):notti:

Really??? Invited? you not afraid we will gate crash? :notti::yamseng::deal:

Haha... i believe you guys wun one lah... you guys are nice ppl rite? Kekeke

your house is really cool!:dancingqueen:! I love the design..makes one dun feel like going out , stay at home whole day relax... :dancingqueen:

Only one word..WOW.:furious:! worth every $$.. i am drooling.... Congrats Bro..

Yeah man... you're right.. its worth every single penny spent. I'm very satisfied with the outcome.

Thanks chipee & xia0xue... dun drool too much.. lol later both of you flood my house... :bow:

your house is really cool!:jawdrop:! I love the design..makes one dun feel like going out , stay at home whole day relax... :bow:

Yah man.. ever since i've shifted into my new place.. i have been slacking at home most of the time after work. Just dun feel like going out man. Too cosy already.... just feel like lazing around.

Edited by weishun