Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
weishun

Melvin & Angeline's Lounge

why i cannot see the pics in your post?

Huh? Can mah... must wait for the pictures to load cos i host them on a picture hosting site. Or maybe the server is busy? Just wait patiently for the pics to load k?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Weishun,

Very nice place you have there and your renovation is coming along great...can't wait to see the final transformation.

Great photos...and thanks for uploading for us to see.

Cheers

Hi Weishun,

Very nice place you have there and your renovation is coming along great...can't wait to see the final transformation.

Great photos...and thanks for uploading for us to see.

Cheers

Thanks dude! Me too.. can't wait to see the final product man. Anyway i hope you all enjoy the pictures that i'm posting. There will be more to come.. next week i think they will be doing the finishing touch ups, then after that can hand over liao.

15th May 2007

Finally! After a long wait, i finally got to see my feature wall. I like the tiles used for its partial gloss finished stripes.

ResizeofDSC00110.jpg

ResizeofDSC00114.jpg

ResizeofDSC00111.jpg

My kitchen cabinets are all doned up, now awaiting solid surface table top to be assembled.

ResizeofDSC00115.jpg

There is still work being done for my MBR, dressing table and my sliding toilet door doned up today. Now awaiting tv console to be done up within these few days.

ResizeofDSC00118.jpg

ResizeofDSC00109.jpg

Top hang cabinets and shelf also doned up for my study room. Planning to add more shelfs around the shelfing area.

ResizeofDSC00107.jpg

Wow...love your tiles!!! More pics please!! Can't wait to see the final product!!! :thumbs up:

Wow...love your tiles!:jawdrop: More pics please!! Can't wait to see the final product!:dribble::thumbs up:

Hehe.. be patient guys... more pictures coming real up!

hi!! ur feature wall tile is exactly the same as mi balcony's wall !! but mine not fully done yet ... heheh .. ur house looks very nice !! excited to c the end result :rolleyes:

Weishun.. really impress with your woodwork.. 2 thumbs up.. excellent...

Thank you bro! :P

hi!! ur feature wall tile is exactly the same as mi balcony's wall !! but mine not fully done yet ... heheh .. ur house looks very nice !! excited to c the end result :rolleyes:

Hehe really??!! Nice rite the tiles? I fell in love with it the moment my designer showed me the samples. Straight away go for it... keke... anyway.. end results coming very very soon.

wah bro ...i jealous liao leh ...hehe next time u wanna go for vacation hor ..must tell me leh ...i go hijack ur feature wall!! hehe

so whens ur targeted move in date?

wah bro ...i jealous liao leh ...hehe next time u wanna go for vacation hor ..must tell me leh ...i go hijack ur feature wall!! hehe

so whens ur targeted move in date?

Hehe when i go vacation i sure tell you one. Move in date ah... next week? hehe.. wan to come help me move house or not?

19th May 2007

Contractors came in to install my solid surface table top for my kitchen. Solid surface table top is cream in colour, to give the kitchen a black and white feel.

a.jpg

b.jpg

Nice?

Edited by weishun

haha bro i dun mind wor ...anytime u need me!

i juz moved in to my nest and ..geez ...tats rrealli a lot of work to be done man....

and i kinda realised tat its realli warm for low floor unit..wat to do ..hehe