Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
weishun

Melvin & Angeline's Lounge

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

8th May 2007

Updates for today, progress for my living room's tv console and player rack cum shoe rack is almost done. Now awaiting feature wall and glass top for tv console to arrive and be done with.

ResizeofDSC00095.jpg

ResizeofDSC00100.jpg

My built in sofa and entrance partition is done. Still waiting cushions to arrive and be installed on the platform sofa.

ResizeofDSC00097.jpg

I've got my circuit box boxed up by constructing a small cupboard. Only thing is that the rackings inside are not done yet.

ResizeofDSC00102.jpg

ResizeofDSC00101.jpg

Edited by weishun

Platform for my masterbedroom is also almost done.

ResizeofDSC00098.jpg

Sliding Doors for my built in wardrobe are being installed today.

ResizeofDSC00099.jpg

Over all mess.

ResizeofDSC00096.jpg

Table top for my studyroom was installed today. Now awaiting tophang cabinets and shelfs to be installed right above the table top.

ResizeofDSC00103.jpg

ResizeofDSC00104.jpg

A sneak peak from the main entrance from outside my house. Simple love the partitions.

ResizeofDSC00105.jpg

wee yoo wee! swee lah bro ...no wonder ur reno fees so high wor ...so much carpentry ...but it is really really spacious given that u did not hack down the wall between corridor room and living room ...

simply love ur door partitions ...hehe

wee yoo wee! swee lah bro ...no wonder ur reno fees so high wor ...so much carpentry ...but it is really really spacious given that u did not hack down the wall between corridor room and living room ...

simply love ur door partitions ...hehe

Yah loh.. i prefer to do everything built in cos for such a small flat, its gonna be really difficult to buy furnitures which will fit nicely into the house. So thats the reason for the high price i pay. Even now i have difficulties finding a dining and coffee table which fits nicely. Got any lobangs or not to custom make at a good price?

you can get nice furniture from OM, just a little more ex than other furniture company. but... you get quality, nice design and best service ever! you can look up for jasmine, she gave me 25% discount...

my sofa is pu, but friends and relative thought its leather...

my dinning chair is comfortable enough, and is ordering 2 more...

if you can wait, lookout for their warehouse sale, last mth they had one! i bought mine last year august: dinning table 399, coffee table 149, buffet sideboard 318, chair 98... so its not ex at all!

you can get nice furniture from OM, just a little more ex than other furniture company. but... you get quality, nice design and best service ever! you can look up for jasmine, she gave me 25% discount...

my sofa is pu, but friends and relative thought its leather...

my dinning chair is comfortable enough, and is ordering 2 more...

if you can wait, lookout for their warehouse sale, last mth they had one! i bought mine last year august: dinning table 399, coffee table 149, buffet sideboard 318, chair 98... so its not ex at all!

Hey thanks for the useful information but pardon my ignorance, may i know where is OM? If possible, can you PM me the details of this place and the address? Thank you so much :yamseng:

ehh ...lobang i dun have leh ...but frankly speaking ...ur hse realli need another built in custom made dining set to tally the whole hse outlook ....haiz ...i oso wanted to have mostly built ins initially ...but hehe ...too bad my pocket dun allow me to haiz ...........

nicely renovated place! do show us more pics in time to come. :(

why i cannot see the pics in your post?