Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
weishun

Melvin & Angeline's Lounge

yo bro...congrats on moving in !

ehh ur glass door looks fabulous but like the other forummers said ...a bit the dangerous if at nite wanna get a drink leh ...hehe

u might wanna consider sticking a frosted sticker across?

hmmm i sooo long no update my blog liao hehe

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yo bro...congrats on moving in !

ehh ur glass door looks fabulous but like the other forummers said ...a bit the dangerous if at nite wanna get a drink leh ...hehe

u might wanna consider sticking a frosted sticker across?

hmmm i sooo long no update my blog liao hehe

Dun worry, we have already gotten used to the glass liao. Even at night we know where it is... only thing i'm worried is that if i have guests who comes over thats all.

Yah same.. i also very long never update pictures liao. Today photograhpers from Square Room megazine came over to carry out the photoshoot of my house. Will update the pictures they have taken very soon.

In the meanwhile, here are some updated pictures of my house.

Living room, coffee table still not there yet as i'm still deciding which model to buy. :(

ResizeofDSC00135.jpg

TV console...

ResizeofDSC00136.jpg

Overall view...

ResizeofDSC00137.jpg

My kitchen view from living room...

ResizeofDSC00140.jpg

My simple and humble toilet, glass shower screen haven arrived yet.. will update soon.

ResizeofDSC00142.jpg

Cushion makers came over and installed my customed built sofa two days ago.

ResizeofDSC00151.jpg

They also installed my bed cushion backing...

ResizeofDSC00150.jpg

Finally gotten my coffee table, cheap and nice from Ikea.

ResizeofDSC00139.jpg

My study room..

ResizeofDSC00146.jpg

Square Room megazine came to my place for a photoshoot for next month's issue. Look at the amount of equipments they brought over...

ResizeofDSC00147.jpg

Setting up computers and lightings...

ResizeofDSC00148.jpg

Rearranging the items for the shoot.

ResizeofDSC00149.jpg

Do stay tuned to my blog as i will be posting up the editor's version of photographs once they are done with the editing. Cheers!

Edited by weishun

A quick update on my toilet. Glass maker came over to install our tempered glass shower screen and that completes our toilet. Here how our simple toilet looks like. :unsure:

ResizeofDSC00153.jpg

i love the dark colours of your walls.. i got black floor tiles in my kitchen, and after living in it for half a year, ants are starting to come. so i like to follow the trails of ants to find the nest. but i realised its v hard to track ants trails or kill insects once they started walking on my black kitchen floor. grr.

i love the dark colours of your walls.. i got black floor tiles in my kitchen, and after living in it for half a year, ants are starting to come. so i like to follow the trails of ants to find the nest. but i realised its v hard to track ants trails or kill insects once they started walking on my black kitchen floor. grr.

Yah man. In the beginning, i also used to have ants problem but after having all corners of my house sprayed with insecticide, the problem is solved. Its very difficult to try track down the nest cos the nest could be either inside or outside the house.

Congrats! soon u be seeing your very own lovenest in magazines!!

Thanks bro! It will be July's issue of Square Room megazine. :dribble: Also thanks to bro Devilaz & lifestyle for their nice comments. Cheers!

Updates updates....

As promised, here are the professionally taken photos by Square Room Megazine. There are the Living Room, Study Room, Masterbed Room and Kitchen. I guess the photos will be featured in July's issue.

Living Room

ResizeofCD000687-040.jpg

Study Room

ResizeofCD000687-036.jpg

Masterbed Room

ResizeofCD000687-030.jpg

Kitchen & Overall View

ResizeofCD000687-015.jpg

Edited by weishun

Living Room

ResizeofCD000687-040.jpg

hey, ur coffee table is from IKEA right?

i saw it and will be getting the same too, but will be getting the black-brown color... :notti:

wow the pix are really nice

but looks a little like CGI leh :P

think the photos you take are nicer :)

Yah yah! Thats what i thought too but i guess its their camera. Picture quality too sharp too good liao. They use image blending to do up the pictures... thats why the picture is nicely lit up and thus making the image look like a CGI image.

wow man...your house is fantastically done up ! 8|

Photo nicely taken as well ! :P

Thanks bro! :)

hey, ur coffee table is from IKEA right?

i saw it and will be getting the same too, but will be getting the black-brown color... :)

Yup, its from Ikea. Cheap and good and most importantly, it blends in together with my furnishings.

I like this view. Makes your hall + kitchen look really sleek

haha..ya..i like this too..but u must hav a big spacious kitchen to do tat leh..haiz...mine dun...so can see n envy only... :P