Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yokoyoko

Yishun Central 4/5 Rm Flat Help

Just bought a flat in Yishun Central, a 20 year old estate.

Wondering if most of u guys changed all the floor & wall tiles? Cos I might not be changing but afraid they will pop up years later...

suggest to hack & relay... for aesthetics reasons !!

but then again... 20 yrs old ceramic might crack...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Miu Miu,

mind to tell me more about your yishun central flat? how much you paid and the COV eg. I am also looking around. but sad to say, i still cant source for a good 1. :bleah:

Hi,

I've just bought a resale flat near the Yishun MRT station - Blk 75x - 4-room -valuation at 230k, COV 23k.

Before that we saw:

Blk 15x - 5 room- Valuation 280k, asking 20k

Blk 29x - 5 room - Valuation 324k, asking 15k

Blk 29x - 5 room - Valuation 300k+, asking 20k

Blk 64x - 5 room - ard Valuation 275k, asking 5k ( 3rd floor)

Blk 80x - 5 room - Valuation 280k, asking 20k (2nd floor)

When i called, everyone seemed to say COV 30 - 70k, and you meet a lot of these either young or cocky agents whom i don't trust at all. Luckily i met this experienced agent who'd negotiate a reasonable and good price for both the seller & us. He told me nowadays those agents from well known agencies like to over-promise high COV for the sellers, thus marking up the price and pressuring the buyers.

Don't give up, i'm sure you'll find one within your liking & means. Meanwhile Yishun would be a good investment, since HDB is gonna renew it. Pretty impressed by the HDB exhibition :D:bow:

I bought thru HDB Bi-monthly sale, repurchased flat. $198k

Btw, HDB going to launch another Bi-monthly sale for yishun/woodlands/sembawang area on 10 Oct 07. You can try ur luck... =)

The flats available in Oct bi-monthly sale are almost sold out. For 5 rms, only left 2 units and 4 rms also not much units left.

The flats available in Oct bi-monthly sale are almost sold out. For 5 rms, only left 2 units and 4 rms also not much units left.

Was researching and found the following stats from HDB on COV -

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10201p.nsf/WP...pe?OpenDocument

Quite surprise that median is less than $10K when alot of them when u ask about asking price, first thing is $20K COV. !!

Was researching and found the following stats from HDB on COV -

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10201p.nsf/WP...pe?OpenDocument

Quite surprise that median is less than $10K when alot of them when u ask about asking price, first thing is $20K COV. :)

Apparently, many of the COVs are not being reported to HDB. So, I guess that is the reason why the median is less than $10k. :)