Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luppy

Lovenest In Cck Ave 2

Oh..yah less rooms less lights thus less pricy...

mine got 4 rooms and a L-shaped living room... wah... broke... btw kitchen only can have one lighting point har? cos my kitchen abit long, wonder if one light is bright enough... or like you said get a long rectangular one to spread the light (save electric, save $$) :lol:

You can have as many light points as you want. It'll just cost you to add more. Might also have to deal with visible trunking.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

oh yah...the visible trunking...have to deal with that too... hmmm

You can have as many light points as you want. It'll just cost you to add more. Might also have to deal with visible trunking.

My original kitchen size used to have 2 points but as i have hacked away 1/3 of my kitchen to extend living room size, im left with only 1 existing point which i feel it unnecessary to add on another additional point. Just get a bigger light can liao. :P

Oh..yah less rooms less lights thus less pricy...

mine got 4 rooms and a L-shaped living room... wah... broke... btw kitchen only can have one lighting point har? cos my kitchen abit long, wonder if one light is bright enough... or like you said get a long rectangular one to spread the light (save electric, save $$) :lol:

ahh...ic...guess mine also need one only bah... i try to upload the pic of my kitchen and show u all....

My original kitchen size used to have 2 points but as i have hacked away 1/3 of my kitchen to extend living room size, im left with only 1 existing point which i feel it unnecessary to add on another additional point. Just get a bigger light can liao. :furious:

yah lor...pai seh... unable to remove it liao... will take note of it next time...

ya..resize 1st and it'll also load faster. ;)

mine's a gas heater. It was free, given by city gas.

but its placed in the service balcony, so the bathroom looks nicer.

its ok so far.. the only prob i have is it takes a while for water to be heated up... coz it will swtich on automatically only when u turn the tap on warm. so the initial water is cold until it gets warmed up.

i used to have instant heater at my mum's place, the water really gets heated up quite fast, but its not so nice coz the instant heater has to be placed in the bathroom. and after using 3-4 years, the instant heater not so sensitive anymore. have to turn on full heat to have just luke warm water.

my mum-in-law's place uses storage heater.. the warm water is instant too as the heater can be on b4 u use it.

Edited by mist

Thanks for the reply, mist. But i'm getting a resale and there's no service balcony in my kitchen... if using gas heater, it will have to be in kitchen am i right? looks very ugly leh if that's the case...

mine's a gas heater. It was free, given by city gas.

but its placed in the service balcony, so the bathroom looks nicer.

its ok so far.. the only prob i have is it takes a while for water to be heated up... coz it will swtich on automatically only when u turn the tap on warm. so the initial water is cold until it gets warmed up.

i used to have instant heater at my mum's place, the water really gets heated up quite fast, but its not so nice coz the instant heater has to be placed in the bathroom. and after using 3-4 years, the instant heater not so sensitive anymore. have to turn on full heat to have just luke warm water.

my mum-in-law's place uses storage heater.. the warm water is instant too as the heater can be on b4 u use it.

Edited by luppy

Guess we decided on using instant heater... alot of pple have been telling me that those storage or gas heater waste more water cos you will be turning on the water for quite some time for the water to heat up...hmm...

Weekend went over to look at our house... the paint is up for the rooms but then... the corner wasn't painted very nicely.... Does any of you know normally how many layers do they paint? I wonder if this is only the first coat of paint that's why not so nice?