Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luppy

Lovenest In Cck Ave 2

wow....thanks for all the feedback... already starting to learn alot now...

Odielim

never tot about writing it down, taking torchlight and taking pictures till you mentioned... i better start preparing for that to prevent tai chi

furniture wise, i have already ordered the basic stuffs like sofa, dining table and chairs, bed (mattress and frame) and coffee table

electronic stuffs haven't get yet....

yeah.... have to be friend friend with contractor so that things will work out fine.... that's what i think...

Homeowner

hmm...if wiw have to be wooden guess i have to get the dehumidifiers

jessi

i can't really imagine how the poles wiw will look like... cos half of the room is wiw and half of it is study...

Cantona7

my wiw will be around the toilet... dunno will be moist or not...hmm

kitchen wise, i think no matter how much you pay it still looks the same, sq sq or rectangular rectangualr...hee that's what i think lah... at most the material is better that's why so ex...

storeberry

hi hi... your lovenest is in yee tee right? maybe next time can meet up :)

yeah... later i go check out your site... thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

storeberry

me stay at cck ave 2 near cck mrt....abt 5-8mins walk

Odielim

thanks for the link... i'll take a look.... :)

Hi Hi....

Did anyone went to the harvey norman warehouse sale? prices over there for everything looks pretty good but they do delivery within this month and i haven't even get my keys...so sad....

For electrical appliances, where do you normally buy from? Do you always go for warehouse sale to get good bargains?

where is the warehouse sale? we still need a plasma tv... =P

luppy dun worry too much. sometimes reno can be quite fast... for e.g. whilst laying the tiles, ur ID should be already getting the carpentry fabricated and so on... =)

hi cornetto...

the warehouse sale was at Benoi Rd (Boon Lay area). It was very hot and humid...the sales people are perspiring like mad and so are we... the last day of the sale was yesterday...we know about it through the newspaper...

yeah...we went to have a look at one of the house renovated by our contractor...not too bad...we just made our selection on what type of lamination we want for some of the stuffs required for our reno....

where is the warehouse sale? we still need a plasma tv... =P

luppy dun worry too much. sometimes reno can be quite fast... for e.g. whilst laying the tiles, ur ID should be already getting the carpentry fabricated and so on... =)

i went down to harvey norman sale, the prices so-so only. i think for lcd tv, i will only get at IT fair nearer to end of the year when my reno finish. I think the px may drop by another 25%. :bangwall:

wow... isit? so-so only ah? i bought a tv during that sale.... anyway already bought it so no looking back.... also unable to wait till end of year cos reno to be finished by beginning june....

date of collection of keys is getting nearer... feeling excited about it... now looking around for electrical appliances... does anyone know if the electrical applicances shop at Alexandra cheap?

The shop is located at Bukit Merah Lane 1 and its name is Hong Liang Electrical Enterprise...anyone bought anything from there before?

date of collection of keys is getting nearer... feeling excited about it... now looking around for electrical appliances... does anyone know if the electrical applicances shop at Alexandra cheap?

The shop is located at Bukit Merah Lane 1 and its name is Hong Liang Electrical Enterprise...anyone bought anything from there before?

Hi, I've been there to check out the prices. Some items are cheap but not all. I compared among other shops and found a few items to be even cheaper elsewhere. There's a thread on Hong Liang under the Electricals category. You can check that out.

Actually i got the info from a friend saying there is cheap so went there last weekend with my parents to have a look. The salesperson quite nice though and he thought us how to buy fridge and washing machine. The Mits fridge that we are eyeing is cheaper compared to Besk Benki. But as for the samsung washing machine, is comparable to Best Denki and we are thinking of getting fridge from HL and washing machine from Best.

Saw the thread regarding HL and quite a lot of bad comments in there.....now i wonder if i should get from there...

audio house, goh ah bee, mega,...where are these shops located? Anyone knows? And where did you get your fridge and washing machine?

hi luppy, we bought our fridge & washing machine from harvey norman cos deals were sweeter. for our fridge, they were able to match the price as quoted from hong liang (we did a phone call to check). we topped up a bit more to extend warranty to 5yrs. i suggest u take a walk down to harvey norman millenia walk on last day of the month cos they need to close more deals to hit their sales target. we happened to get the deal on 31st mar =P

Actually i got the info from a friend saying there is cheap so went there last weekend with my parents to have a look. The salesperson quite nice though and he thought us how to buy fridge and washing machine. The Mits fridge that we are eyeing is cheaper compared to Besk Benki. But as for the samsung washing machine, is comparable to Best Denki and we are thinking of getting fridge from HL and washing machine from Best.

Saw the thread regarding HL and quite a lot of bad comments in there.....now i wonder if i should get from there...

audio house, goh ah bee, mega,...where are these shops located? Anyone knows? And where did you get your fridge and washing machine?

u can try gain city at AMK there.. i got my fridge and washing machine at cheaper price than Courts and Best