Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luppy

Lovenest In Cck Ave 2

All, thanks for the tips...

Never know that harvey norman can bargain one.... will try it out end of the month....

Gain city, I heard, some of the products are made in china that's why so cheap... is that true?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i got my fridge and washing machine from Gain City too but from the MS branch. i find that pricing is cheaper than HN and Best. 8|

i got my fridge and washing machine from Gain City too but from the MS branch. i find that pricing is cheaper than HN and Best. :sport-smiley-003:

oh... how much was your fridge and washing machine?

oh... how much was your fridge and washing machine?

i can't remember the pricing off-hand now. IM u the price if see u online tonite k. :bangwall:

Hi luppy, I would recommend Ban Kim Chuan, cos their price was the cheapest when we call & asked. i also got my Fujioh cooker hoob & hob from them. Can look for Ms Tan 64435298

Hi luppy, I would recommend Ban Kim Chuan, cos their price was the cheapest when we call & asked. i also got my Fujioh cooker hoob & hob from them. Can look for Ms Tan 64435298

thanks storeberry! I will call and ask... :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Luppy,

Welcome to the neighbourhood!

Im staying at CCK Ave 3.Been living with my parents ever since shifting here from Bukit Batok in 1991...but will be moving out after my AD in Aug 2007. Grown up already....haha...!

Hi Luppy,

Welcome to the neighbourhood!

Im staying at CCK Ave 3.Been living with my parents ever since shifting here from Bukit Batok in 1991...but will be moving out after my AD in Aug 2007. Grown up already....haha...!

hey.....hi....aiyah u moving out? where you moving to?

Yup....pebble flooring is nice ! Filter out dirt from shoes before stepping into Living room area also.Will be also having a portion of pebble flooring in Master Room outside toilet area.

Your renos will be starting soon rite? So dun worry and source for more ideas and how to furnish your home in the meantime!

Today went up my unit, electrician doing up electrical works...delivery of hob also....worried that it will be mishandled and cracked by the contractors! :P

AristonHob1s.jpg

wow! you also doing pebble floor... me planning to do that too.... :P

must be exciting for you now as the reno is in progress... i can't wait for mine to start...

Yupz :P

Your parents staying there also?

eh dun tell me u staying at blk 165? >#7?

ya my mom staying in the same blk... and we viewed ur unit before =P

good deal it was!

Wah...hao qiao woh~!!

So ur mum staying at the same level as me? Since you kaypoh kaypoh is able to view my unit also? Hahahaha :D

Too bad the whole blk residents all abit senior citizens...think me and my wife will be the youngest couple living there.... :P

ya my mom staying in the same blk... and we viewed ur unit before =P

good deal it was!