Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I drive a BM......

BMX :)

Hahaha...at least better than me....I BM X also dun have.....i only BML.....bo money lah....:)

I drive a BM......

BMX :)

:) again? I also don't like stuff from Korea. Long long ago before the Mod days already block it.

:) again? I also don't like stuff from Korea. Long long ago before the Mod days already block it.

Hi TPY, it took me some time to read your sentence over and over again before I got wat you are trying to say... :)

Hi TPY, it took me some time to read your sentence over and over again before I got wat you are trying to say... :yamseng:

As long as stuff manufacture by korea, sure got alot of things to say and display. I wanna have fun also. :notti:

As long as stuff manufacture by korea, sure got alot of things to say and display. I wanna have fun also. :yamseng:

I drive 大炮车 from korea

Edited by TPY

Ok, this is really the ultimate liao!:yamseng:! :jawdrop::dunno::bow::bow:

Ok lah enough of the jio taos and the alibaba bag liao lah....anyway me can't see a thing now....see no evil, hear no evil, read no evil :notti: