Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tingshen

Any Good Suggestion For Teak Based Furnitures?

places that's able to produce similar or better quality teak based furnitures like Scanteak, any recommendation? I dun mind those factory based supplier lah, as long as the workmanship is good, able to come out the design we want, I'm fine with it! :bleah:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
places that's able to produce similar or better quality teak based furnitures like Scanteak, any recommendation? I dun mind those factory based supplier lah, as long as the workmanship is good, able to come out the design we want, I'm fine with it! :rolleyes:

barang barang

or

look at the strait time.. some time those factory got adver

workmanship.. had to see their workshop then know

saw one.. teak from burma.. price wise high side ..... I cannot remember where I put their name card.

my teak furniture is also tailor make. we design, they make. Price is lower but the workmanship so-so.

wood from indonesia.

when is it coming?

uhm....ours is more towards the UK style, so far only 1 of the Sofa from Scanteak suit our theme, gotta be careful while choosing all these, or else will look like non-chinese house liao.....

btw, when is the indonesian fair?

when is it coming?

uhm....ours is more towards the UK style, so far only 1 of the Sofa from Scanteak suit our theme, gotta be careful while choosing all these, or else will look like non-chinese house liao.....

btw, when is the indonesian fair?

if ur more towards to UK style then the indonesian fair might not be useful to u.

I'm been to that fair before. cannot to see.....

i think still can lah, but chances are slim......

this is what we are going to choose from Scanteak....the timeless collection:

9484big.png

the cushion cover is fabric and very UK feel, heard they imported from UK to make the cushion cover. Hope to have alternatives rather than this......

the space below is good as I can use a robot to clean the whole house without moving any furnitures :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by tingshen

You can try Frangipani Homes at Liang Court.

Oh ya, another place you can try is Marquez Living at Pasir Panjang Rd. Been to both Fangipani and Marquez but not really my type of furnitures.

U can try lokking at Wihardja. Have a few outlets here. Saw 1 in clementi the other day.

hey tym ! thanks for the marquez living website. always use to pass by there and wonder wat furniture they sell..hehe ! hw are the prices like ? high end ?

Cannot remember the prices cos was just there to look look see see as it was near my office.

But if you have a balcony and want to get some outdoor furnitures, I think Marquez Living has quite a good selection. Too bad my new place do not have a balcony.

happen to pass by Park Mall and saw Eco Links was displaying some of the stuff there, the pastel color painted teak wood furniture seems quite nice :sport-smiley-004: imported from Vietnam....

thanks for the tip tingshen ! me and FH gg to go down to Parkmall tomorrow to look at Scanteak stuff.

Oh ! I think there's a wood furniture store (nt sure if teak or otherwise) at Alexandra, Gillman Village area there. Can't remember the name tho.

if you are going ParkMall, do pay EcoLinks a visit too :sport-smiley-018: We are planning to visit them after the basic renovation is done. Think it will be a close fight with Scanteak, the only diff is, EcoLinks is importer, Scanteak is manufacturer.

oh man ! we have to go and schedule our wardrobe design today so unable to make it to Parkmall. Like you, we will also most likely go down after reno is finished