Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BunniBoi

BunniBoi HOME SWEET HOME

Recommended Posts

The only construction related services that will continue are those listed on this government website

(please delete all the extra space in the link below. my original post was placed in "Hidden" limbo 😛 )

https: // covid . gobusiness . gov . sg / essentialservices / construction /

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 3/26/2020 at 1:17 PM, Cranberries said:

Hi @BunniBoi

Tiles already picked BUT just been notified that no stock. Choose another, again no stock because its from Italy...... 

Not rushing indeed because staying with parents, not that I need to hand over my current flat to new owner. 

Whatever pops up due to covid-19, I have to take a deep breath and then move on to deal with the issue, take an alternative route to resolve. Affects everyone... Press on... and wish all will be fine for everyone. 

Like mmoh mentions 'patiently',

Patience and keep one's cool 😅

 

Hi @Cranberries

Oic, all from Italy. Think might need to wait for quite a fair bit before they can start their normal work-life to do shipment. 

Yup, I also trying to keep my chill and just see what other alternative option available for me to deal with all the issues. Let’s hope that infected cases will reduced before end Apr and MCO and CB will be lifted by 4 May. 🙏
 

#staysafe #stayhome #stayhealthy #letsdoourpart #sgunited 💪

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2020 at 12:28 PM, BunniBoi said:

13 Mar to 22 Mar – Hacking, Masonry and Piping works

On 13 Mar, my renovation officially starts. The wall that separate my bedroom and living was hacked away to make room for my TV cabinet. The aircon piping done and toilet door sealed up. 50mm kitchen cabinet plinth and shower kerb done too. One bad news is, my ID told me that my project will be delayed due to the current situation (COVID-19 + Malaysia lockdown). As their carpenters are all Malaysian and their carpentry work are all done in Malaysia before they bring it out to install. Currently there’s only 14 carpenters are here to support 60-ish IDs and their projects. Will have to see how things goes and plan along the way. 😟

Before / After

Wall between my room and living room hacked and the toilet entrance from my bedroom sealed.

20200316_130154.jpg.f51471c8099635864bf7845d4c610b75.jpg20200322_105336.jpg.305664b8ffe376f1f3641799c45bf187.jpg

Aircon piping position for living room and bedroom.

20200322_105348.jpg.1fdb67ffda64d9ffbb8c0d8ad628df20.jpg20200322_105342.jpg.6c0f18808431342cc371a9e6e51dd037.jpg

I have decided to group my toilet bowl and the shower together as my wet area. Shower kerb created to split them apart and tiles for toilet done.

20200316_125557.jpg.89115ffd86c6fc3e47d0f304c43d26ed.jpg20200322_105406.jpg.a12fc845d0ececf7ceff4eb33884b65c.jpg

Kitchen cabinet plinth erected.

20200322_105400.jpg.f47ef7d53123cf8d672a4b728d9d8eb7.jpg

 

Previous Topic

Next Topic

Back to Content Page

Hi just a quick check on your shower point, did you managed to relocate and conceal? Cos my bro unit layout is same as yours. He's at 408A

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 Aug 2020, completion of my renovation

Hi Everyone, so sorry for not updating my blog for super long time. I didn't manage to take any picture for my renovation (due to CB). So, here's my completed renovation pictures. A new chapter of my life have start on 8 Aug 2020. Stay Healthy, Stay Safe & Stay Positive everyone. 

Living Room

1993428151_Overview.jpg.2e27368cbc967d6ef6627b8457b0b94b.jpg1768010467_LivingRoom.jpg.048cf5ad179b9d9b084d48ff90c9ef4d.jpg

Dining Area

1674379348_DiningArea.jpg.861aaccba790c808c0b1f488c7073bae.jpg

Bedroom

74909042_Bedroom1.2.jpg.effe08e20ae2c77943c34a82757232ea.jpg1224084021_Bedroom2.2.jpg.461c730e46a4aee518a83f0639225cf9.jpg

Kitchen

Kitchen.jpg.db85b22778e02dc37843a6e3a6bf0ab3.jpg

Toilet

300794372_Toilet1.2.jpg.69cbce299ad3e67ecc0e060ce0378357.jpg1668288027_Toilet2.2.jpg.0910d9395c1549461b3b6b54908095af.jpg

Previous Topic

Back to Content Page

 
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats! Nice!

I like the wood + white combination. just like mine :x lol!

I am ready for another trip to the northeast  ; )

 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations on the completion of your new home! The whole space feels very serene. Just add a few (green) plants to complete the look!

By the way, what is the wall-mounted dryer you are using? Noticed that the controls are at the bottom - which really makes sense for a dryer not placed on the floor.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats @BunniBoi! Your home looks simple n spacious. For the bedroom though, is it too squeezy to do platform bed with storage wardrobe? Able to show pic of walkin space? 

My new unit also type 2. Lookin to do platform bed too. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2020 at 10:05 AM, Cranberries said:

Hello, @BunniBoi

You mean you have moved in? 

Congrats! 🎉

You have a very nice view from your living room window. 

I am still at the Carpentry stage. 

HI @Cranberries

Yes, moving in on 8 Aug, still unpacking and organising my stuff.

Oh, once the carpentry complete, the rest will be very fast.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2020 at 11:12 AM, hdb4ever said:

Congratulations on the completion of your new home! The whole space feels very serene. Just add a few (green) plants to complete the look!

By the way, what is the wall-mounted dryer you are using? Noticed that the controls are at the bottom - which really makes sense for a dryer not placed on the floor.

Hi @hdb4ever

My dryer is from Rinnai (Gas dryer). 

 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Lov8 said:

Congrats @BunniBoi! Your home looks simple n spacious. For the bedroom though, is it too squeezy to do platform bed with storage wardrobe? Able to show pic of walkin space? 

My new unit also type 2. Lookin to do platform bed too. 

Hi @Lov8

My door way reduced due to my full length wardrobe + the platform bed. You might want to think twice if you going to do it. I don't need a big walkway, I need storage more. 🤣

462869132_Walkwaytobedroom.jpg.c580a5804535de213e94fcec4ae2a77c.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BunniBoi said:

Hi @Lov8

My door way reduced due to my full length wardrobe + the platform bed. You might want to think twice if you going to do it. I don't need a big walkway, I need storage more. 🤣

462869132_Walkwaytobedroom.jpg.c580a5804535de213e94fcec4ae2a77c.jpg

Ah... Thank you understand the need for storage esp when we hv such limited space. Btw did u shift your TV point? Most ppl I see use the long wall (where your sofa is) for TV. 

Are there any amenities nearby yr place? Seem quite ulu still. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Lov8 said:

Ah... Thank you understand the need for storage esp when we hv such limited space. Btw did u shift your TV point? Most ppl I see use the long wall (where your sofa is) for TV. 

Are there any amenities nearby yr place? Seem quite ulu still. 

I didn't shift my TV point, as I don't need it. I have signed up Singtel TV, so just need to shift my Lan point.

The Plaza beside my block still not ready, so need to travel a bit for now. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, @BunniBoi!  :)

I have been following your postings since you mentioned you have gotten your keys! Cos that means I would be getting mine too! 😄 (same Northshore Residences) 

Your place looks great! The floor plan layout is a mirror image of mine. 

Are those chair socks from Daiso? I bought those too, but in white. :)  Getting them ready so that when they deliver my dining chairs, I can put them on right away! ;) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, JOYWALKER said:

Hi, @BunniBoi!  :)

I have been following your postings since you mentioned you have gotten your keys! Cos that means I would be getting mine too! 😄 (same Northshore Residences) 

Your place looks great! The floor plan layout is a mirror image of mine. 

Are those chair socks from Daiso? I bought those too, but in white. :)  Getting them ready so that when they deliver my dining chairs, I can put them on right away! ;) 

Hi @JOYWALKER

Oh, neighbour....great. hope you get your keys soon. So that you can start your renovation. You have found your ID/contractors? 

😄...yaya from Diaso. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×