Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chew@PPLe

Cooker That Don't Need To Run On Electricity?

maybe you want to try Tangs, Robinsons, Isetan, Taka or OG

all should carry it...

Tiger ah, very expensive leh

think in the range of $150 - $300 :(

I tot there are a few other brands such as endo, la gourmet?? Yesterday my MIL bought one small thermal pot, can cook soup for 5 people, it is dunno what brand, and cost only 29.90. Seems to work pretty well. And I used one while I was a student, just toss in my ingredients in the morning, bring it to a boil, and I get pretty good soup/porridge at night. Don't ask me for the brand of the pot, it was brandless.... made in taiwan or something like that. And the one I use, even though it is brandless, it does keep the food pipping hot for the a few hours while it keeps it warm overnight.

Edited by threecharacters

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I tot there are a few other brands such as endo, la gourmet?? Yesterday my MIL bought one small thermal pot, can cook soup for 5 people, it is dunno what brand, and cost only 29.90. Seems to work pretty well. And I used one while I was a student, just toss in my ingredients in the morning, bring it to a boil, and I get pretty good soup/porridge at night. Don't ask me for the brand of the pot, it was brandless.... made in taiwan or something like that. And the one I use, even though it is brandless, it does keep the food pipping hot for the a few hours while it keeps it warm overnight.

carrefour selling endo big one for $79.90, small plastic one for 39.90. the small plastic one looks more like a lunch box to me :(

For those who are interested, Taka sale is selling the 4.5l Tiger Magic cooker at only 199 plus a free 2l Endo cooker. Additional 10% for Taka card members! This is better than the Isetan sale manz!