Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Sgframes Barakkath

Adorable Custom Size Frames for your Personalized Jigsaw puzzle and Lego Boards

Our frames are made with a wood comes with colour of White, Black or Oak-Effect and other colours. We also deal Aluminium Frames available with any colours as per the code of choice. The front is protected by a thin sheet of Plexiglass / plastic, which serves as a lighter and safer alternative to a heavy glass fronts such as Clear Glass or Non-Reflective Glass. The backing features either option MDF wood, Plywood and Acid-Free Material which comes with hooks for hanging on walls. We have two Convenient locations in Singapore for our service to you. We assure good quality as well quick turnaround time.

Welcome to SGFrames
Frame Maker, Glass and Mirror Merchant

Main office:
Blk 1003 Toa Payoh Industrial Park, #01-1511, Singapore 319075

(Near polyclinic)
? 66357989

Chinatown Branch:
No 229, South Bridge Road, Singapore 058778

(Opp to Sri Mariamman Temple)
? 94517174

You Bring! We Frame!!

SGFrames.com Lego Framing 001.jpg

SGFrames.com Lego Framing 002.jpg

SGFrames.com Jigsaw Puzzle framing 002.jpg

SGFrames.com Jigsaw Puzzle framing 001.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yeah, totally agree with you! I am a big fan of all kinds of puzzles, but this type is my favorite! I have even a whole wall at my parent's home covered in all the puzzles I have ever made. Furthermore, I am not saying there are thousands of them, but at least twenty there are which I am really proud of. Since I've moved into my own apartment I haven't made any puzzles, sadly. Though, I bumped into this https://www.myphotomugs.com/collections/news-paper-jigsaw-puzzle and my love for puzzles revived! I'd like to have such jigsaw puzzles at home, different kinds of like newspaper, photo puzzles or even some famous paintings.