Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
raincole

What You Would Expect From Govt To Improve The Mother-career Balance

Half day then half pay. If hired maid or send to childcare, that portion already half pay.

haha..

talking abt maid's pay, i just read an article in tribune in which our mm lee say:

Defending the system last month against an unusual public yelp of pain, Lee Kuan Yew painted a horrifying picture of a Singapore governed by ministers who earn no more than ministers anywhere else.

"Your apartment will be worth a fraction of what it is," he said, "your jobs will be in peril, your security will be at risk and our women will become maids in other people's countries."

call me a maid lor. @#$%^&*.

read the article here - http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/04/09/news/sing.php.

Edited by LinDa

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
"Your apartment will be worth a fraction of what it is," he said, "your jobs will be in peril, your security will be at risk and our women will become maids in other people's countries."

Well, we have a choice of being maids in other people's countries, or being maids in our own country. :dancingqueen:

Well, we have a choice of being maids in other people's countries, or being maids in our own country. :unsure:

come to think of it, i'm already my dad's maid, my hubby's maid and my son's maid.. *faint*

I dun see myself as hubby's maid (maybe not paid), more like his extra hands.

Yar lor, says like that just for them to justify their higher salary..... where's my high salary....

I dun see myself as hubby's maid (maybe not paid), more like his extra hands.

Yar lor, says like that just for them to justify their higher salary..... where's my high salary....

i oso not paid lei.. :angry: u must come up with such strong and good reasons to tell yr boss ma then will get high salary oso.. i not good enough to cook up with such stuffs.. :yamseng: