Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
candyprincess

*~ Keong Bibi & Candy Fifi ~*

ooo hmmm but my rom only next yr lehh... =X

u have pic of ur door? cn put up?? heh

hmmm we have kinda decided on the sofa .. the bed mus go try more... heh... i pref soft he pref solid... so shall see how but we saw the latex kind he is okie with it.. so shall see how.. hee...

mattress is very impt!! so mus make sure u cn slp soundly on it :)

24052007008.jpg

i actually can sleep on soft or hard, very chin chye one as long as not waterbed can liao.. haha.. coz i will get sea sick.. its my hubby super fussy until i cannot stand him le lor! :D too soft, too hard, just nice but too expensive..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ooo the white door ah... hmmm looks outstanding... nice... :bangwall:

met up with my ID yesterday to discuss roughly what we want and how and told him our budget... he said he will work out a design for us and get back to us... heh... Shall wait for the design :bangwall:

ooo the white door ah... hmmm looks outstanding... nice... ;)

met up with my ID yesterday to discuss roughly what we want and how and told him our budget... he said he will work out a design for us and get back to us... heh... Shall wait for the design :D

Post it up so we can look see look see ok! Hehe.. :notti:

good news is - have "spoken" to my officer thru email. hdb is currently doin reno works for my area. they are changing repainting exterior as well as renovating interior... they r changing floor tiles and rusty taps, doors, etc... hopefully it means that when i get my keys, the list of defects will be minimal is not zilch :) my officer has told them to prioritise my flat 1st so they wil get it done 1st :(

bad news is - will be only able to get keys earliest Oct/Nov :D

oh well.. anyway, went by our plc wif my mummy n daddy... the wooden door was removed but the grill gate was locked... cn look into the flat... they have began re tile the floor... great! saw a pile of sand in the middle of the living room and the previous tiles have been removed...

retiling.jpg

!! !! :bow:

thought of doin shopping during the GSS but Bi feels that we shld wait for the renos to take plc or at least finalize design & colours with our ID so that we can buy things according to the theme... Bi wanted blk & white theme but i wld like more contrasting colours like bright pink for my kitchen ... for bedroom wld be darker/deeper hues... so he say wldnt match so stil havent decided on colours... Heh... might jus go with his blk/white theme... but i lurve pink ... :P oh well... shall see how...

have also decided to get Queen bed instead of King.. though I wld lurve the extra space, Bi feels that when he turns, he wld like to be able to touch me and not have to reach out to touch me... 8| hahaha.. anyway means we can save on sheets :(

Edited by candyprincess

went by the showroom again on sunday and decided to take pics... so cn get rough ideas for my plc... heh... wil put em up here... its nt my plc it is the showroom

shwrmplan.jpg

Showroom Floor plan

bedhead.jpg

MBR bed head ( the reflection is my mummy heh )

mbrcorner.jpg

MBR round corner ( we nt sure wad to do with this area, maybe put his TV and DVD player here)

mbrshower.jpg

MBR shower ( dont really like the colour )

mbrsink.jpg

MBR toilet sink ( we will be changing it to bowl type & maybe move next to toiletbowl see ID cn do or nt )

eh cn onli post 5 images ah ?

kitchensink.jpg

Kitchen sink

That's it bah. Paiseh didnt take living room cos have pple and bit shy to take. Not sure allowed or not also. Heh. !!

the floor plan a bit blur. apologies but kinda cn see the things right? Heh... the area in front of the kitchen is the bar counter which we will nt have becos waste of spce... we wil put our dinin table there... cn see they make a lot of partitions... i think mainly cos our main pillars are protruding so they cover it up bah...

oh ya didnt take pic of the other toilet.. its blue in colour looks quite oh-biang to me... looks very oldish lo.. have to change that if have extra $$$ shall see how...

I mentioned b4 that my ID is my good frn's hubbs right? My good frn's parents are painters.. so he's goin to ask them if they cn paint my plc at a discount... heh... they have seen me ard and i also see them ard.. so hafta see hw much they gonna charge me... hopefully less than 1k... hoping la.. i see market rate is like 1.4-1.6k leh... !! *prays hard*

thats it for now... lonely me ah.. Bi doin his reservist... :bow:

have also decided to get Queen bed instead of King.. though I wld lurve the extra space, Bi feels that when he turns, he wld like to be able to touch me and not have to reach out to touch me... :dunno: hahaha.. anyway means we can save on sheets :dancingqueen:

Hi Candy..go for King if the space allows it.. It will be more comfortable and this is not something that u want to change.. anyway your Bi can sleep closer wat even if King... :furious:

Hi Candy..go for King if the space allows it.. It will be more comfortable and this is not something that u want to change.. anyway your Bi can sleep closer wat even if King... :furious:

haha actually i like space.. in fact ive read somewhere that one gets most sleep and good sleep when sleeping alone.. which i do agree with to some extent.. Heh... i do like to be surrounded with soft soft pillows though.. when i turn left or right, i would lurve to have soft pillows against my back ... Heh... thats for sleeping alone for most of the last 20++ yrs bah... Hahaha...

anyway still have time to decide wad size we want bah... heh... im currently sleeping on a queen myself and i feel its jus nice for me lo... with my pillows and piglets... my current bed i have 1 bolster and 7 pillows... 2 for my head, 2 for my legs, 2 on my right and 1 on my left.. hahaha... comfort haven!:dancingqueen::dunno:

if my keys really come in Oct then i have 4mths plus to look ard bah... kekeke

i like how the MBR looks like now.. but i also dun like the MBR toilet. the vanity top takes up lots of space and looks dated

ya agree... very ugly.. my current parent's plc also CMI. the tiles are the really small cube ones ya noe??? the wall no nid to say bah... since 1981 leh... hahaahaahahaha

the mbr seems rather cramped becos have the wardrobe and the partition takes up a lot of spc... hmmm shall hafta play ard with the spc wisely...

ya vanity top CMI. hafta change that.

do u intend to hack any walls? coz i find yr mbr like a bit small, maybe can consider hacking away the wall for the study room and moving the door frame to the front so you have a bigger mbr!! can do a wiw, mini living and study in the original mbr and your bedroom in the study room after hacking the walls.. :P just a suggestion!

yeh i wanted to hack the wall but my dad says do not. -_-" we also wanna remove the study room door and create a door jus after the 2nd room n toilet . so it wil be like our MBR door... olredi told my ID... shall see wad ideas he has bah.. he said to leave it to him to design n he wil get back to us lo.. so shall see how... :P

went to IMM today. think we gonna get plasma tv now. *lolx* Most prolly will be Hitachi 42" plasma. That's the tentative want. shall see how things go in future ah. :)

for bed, we went into Simmons and tried a few beds. the new luxury bed **** comfyyyyyyyyy!!! but price tag also **** chio... ! 10k+++ for queen and king lor. ZzZZz. The one we eyed is Back something ah. cant recall offhand... but there r 2 versions and my preference is the Advanced s3000 one. I think it's like ard 4kplus for King. Queen is like 3kplus.

Also went into Sim Siang choon and looked at stuff... jus see see look look.. diff taps, showers, toilet bowls, toiletry holders... also looked at refridgerators, cookers, hoods at the shops ard there... also looked at lights but not many options for lights... think balestier more choices.. definitely!:dunno:

went to Red apple.. i lurve their sofaaaaaa!:bleah: so tempted to get it but Bi feels we shld wait 1st... the guy gave us good price... according to seller good price la... he was willing to give us 2 more cushions and lower price on additional cover set... was thinking of getting suede material L shaped sofa... the length is ard 2.9m or is it width? Hmmm... anyway, i tot was good deal... the back also cn be adjusted and feels really comfy... he was willing to sell at $2188 for the sofa, 4 cushions and extra cover set with delivery and no GST. is that okie? i also duno. Hahaha i thought it was feasible. Bi says we shall wait. So wait we shall lor.

yeh i wanted to hack the wall but my dad says do not. -_-" we also wanna remove the study room door and create a door jus after the 2nd room n toilet . so it wil be like our MBR door... olredi told my ID... shall see wad ideas he has bah.. he said to leave it to him to design n he wil get back to us lo.. so shall see how... :P

went to IMM today. think we gonna get plasma tv now. *lolx* Most prolly will be Hitachi 42" plasma. That's the tentative want. shall see how things go in future ah. :)

for bed, we went into Simmons and tried a few beds. the new luxury bed **** comfyyyyyyyyy!!! but price tag also **** chio... ! 10k+++ for queen and king lor. ZzZZz. The one we eyed is Back something ah. cant recall offhand... but there r 2 versions and my preference is the Advanced s3000 one. I think it's like ard 4kplus for King. Queen is like 3kplus.

Also went into Sim Siang choon and looked at stuff... jus see see look look.. diff taps, showers, toilet bowls, toiletry holders... also looked at refridgerators, cookers, hoods at the shops ard there... also looked at lights but not many options for lights... think balestier more choices.. definitely!:dunno:

went to Red apple.. i lurve their sofaaaaaa!:bleah: so tempted to get it but Bi feels we shld wait 1st... the guy gave us good price... according to seller good price la... he was willing to give us 2 more cushions and lower price on additional cover set... was thinking of getting suede material L shaped sofa... the length is ard 2.9m or is it width? Hmmm... anyway, i tot was good deal... the back also cn be adjusted and feels really comfy... he was willing to sell at $2188 for the sofa, 4 cushions and extra cover set with delivery and no GST. is that okie? i also duno. Hahaha i thought it was feasible. Bi says we shall wait. So wait we shall lor.

why yr dad says don't hack lei?? coz even if u hack u still got 3 bedrooms lei, not like me, i hack liao left only my mbr and other bedroom.. :P if my parents or siblings wan to stay over also no space..

hee.. i got the hitachi 42" plasma!! don't know if you are thinking of the same model as mine.. i bought mine 2 weeks back for $2130 at mega discount store (katong).. delivering tmr!!

haha, i was so so so tempted to buy simmons oso.. nearly bought it at ackerman, a plushtop one for $2200 with 2 free mattress protectors.. u can consider going ackerman at toa payoh, i feel that they have a better deal for simmons mattresses.. than the simmons boutique at imm.. end up i bought silentnight instead, more affordable and hubby feel its softer than the simmons one.. guess simmons spring is barrel shape so its firmer..

imm was also like my second home.. was there every weekend to see the sanitary, furniture etc.. i think u shld go furniture mall to see more before u buy the sofa at red apple.. i find it a bit expensive for a red apple sofa.. saw real nice sofas at furniture mall the other time.. :)

why yr dad says don't hack lei?? coz even if u hack u still got 3 bedrooms lei, not like me, i hack liao left only my mbr and other bedroom.. :) if my parents or siblings wan to stay over also no space..

hee.. i got the hitachi 42" plasma!! don't know if you are thinking of the same model as mine.. i bought mine 2 weeks back for $2130 at mega discount store (katong).. delivering tmr!!

haha, i was so so so tempted to buy simmons oso.. nearly bought it at ackerman, a plushtop one for $2200 with 2 free mattress protectors.. u can consider going ackerman at toa payoh, i feel that they have a better deal for simmons mattresses.. than the simmons boutique at imm.. end up i bought silentnight instead, more affordable and hubby feel its softer than the simmons one.. guess simmons spring is barrel shape so its firmer..

imm was also like my second home.. was there every weekend to see the sanitary, furniture etc.. i think u shld go furniture mall to see more before u buy the sofa at red apple.. i find it a bit expensive for a red apple sofa.. saw real nice sofas at furniture mall the other time.. :P

same modellllllllll!:bleah: whahah saw the model in ur signature n its the same.. does urs come with free home theatre system?? hmmm ya i tink mus check out mega discount le.. hee... maybe one of the wkends when my Bi more free bah...

i only saw furniture mall when we took the shuttle frm imm back to jurong.. was telling Bi mus go see another day.. heH...

ackerman ah.. okie shall go see when i can bah.. silentknight is frm where? UK ? or US? hmmm i think for now we jus see see look look get ideas...

Best is my Bi is **** steady one.. not easily swayed by sellers.. muahaha I need such a person when i go shopping!:P becos when it comes to such things ah.. if pple tell me good and i try n see not bad ah.. i wldnt mind paying lo... im that guillible lorr hahaahaha :dunno: i mus have more willpower & determination to say NO. I will think abt it. Then they like to say last day blah blah blah.. then i soft ah... lousy hor me? Hehehehehe..

anyway, mus rush my ID to gimme design... so we cn work it out then maybe we cn start buyin things b4 GST sets in and then by the time get keys, cn start strt away... no nid to hem n haw.. Heh.. maybe cn spend xmas in new homeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!

same modellllllllll!!! whahah saw the model in ur signature n its the same.. does urs come with free home theatre system?? hmmm ya i tink mus check out mega discount le.. hee... maybe one of the wkends when my Bi more free bah...

i only saw furniture mall when we took the shuttle frm imm back to jurong.. was telling Bi mus go see another day.. heH...

ackerman ah.. okie shall go see when i can bah.. silentknight is frm where? UK ? or US? hmmm i think for now we jus see see look look get ideas...

Best is my Bi is **** steady one.. not easily swayed by sellers.. muahaha I need such a person when i go shopping!!! becos when it comes to such things ah.. if pple tell me good and i try n see not bad ah.. i wldnt mind paying lo... im that guillible lorr hahaahaha :bangwall: i mus have more willpower & determination to say NO. I will think abt it. Then they like to say last day blah blah blah.. then i soft ah... lousy hor me? Hehehehehe..

anyway, mus rush my ID to gimme design... so we cn work it out then maybe we cn start buyin things b4 GST sets in and then by the time get keys, cn start strt away... no nid to hem n haw.. Heh.. maybe cn spend xmas in new homeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :sport-smiley-004:

i forget to tell u don't buy sofa first till u confirm yr living design and colours.. better than u buy sofa le, have to design yr living around it.. hehe..

i'm oso gullible one la.. my hubby oso less 'soft ear'..

e furniture mall i'm talking abt is e one at beach road, which one u referring to between imm and jurong??

haha, i've no idea silentnight is from where.. local?? i only know its the same factory as king koil.. my shortlisted brands were the triple S - serta, sealy or simmons but hubby really can't find a comfortable one among the three.. :P i say he got CHEAP BONES.. hahaha..