Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
karen77sg

Volunteer Work

Hi Karen77sg,

How is ur volunteer work last week??? Any story to share with us??? :yamseng:

Ok....its the usual thing...

This Sat, we are going to IMH for a performance to the mental patients there....

Hope to take some fotos to share....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ok....its the usual thing...

This Sat, we are going to IMH for a performance to the mental patients there....

Hope to take some fotos to share....

Hi Karen,

Good to hear that and nice to be know your return-contribute of kindness back to the needy. Remain and retain your postiveness towards it. Cheers

Remember, in-order to help the others you needed to be strong personally. Both mentaly and physically. Always be rationale towards events in life and accept it as it is. Do tries to help out if possible and not to drain oneself.

Jia You, :sport-smiley-004:

Shame on myself, only manage to earn a bread home and can only tries to care bring happiness home.

Hi all, but I do remember a very importance taught, " If you are not able to help people, please do not scheme and harm people". So if possible tries ways to means to do at least a good deeds every day. For example, give up your seats in public transport to the needy if required. Help the Elderly to board or disboard from bus. Guide and reminds children when you see harzard or risk in their play outside.

Just some of trival matters in everyday life and of course be patient in times.

good good.

Actually I dun expect any returns from doing volunteer work...just do it for a good cause and there are unfilial children outside whom dun care abt their parents...

I actually went to distribute food to the old ppl...and they had a hard time loking for the keys to open the door for us and their children can ignore and walk back to their room.....I just wonder how they can bear to do tat....

Do not feel shame on yrself as long as u care for yr family....some ppl dun even care for their own family, let alone outsiders!

Edited by karen77sg

Actually I dun expect any returns from doing volunteer work...just do it for a good cause and there are unfilial children outside whom dun care abt their parents...

I actually went to distribute food to the old ppl...and they had a hard time loking for the keys to open the door for us and their children can ignore and walk back to their room.....I just wonder how they can bear to do tat....

Do not feel shame on yrself as long as u care for yr family....some ppl dun even care for their own family, let alone outsiders!

Hi....Karen. first of all let me appreciate you..for your charity work. I have an idea, want to share with you here. I want to celebrate my birthday for this time in an orphanage and enjoy with them all the day. After celebrating I will definitely share my happiness with you. Keep up this good work in future also. Keep going on with same spirit.

This is my first time I read a person who wants to have volunteer work like taking care of orphanage. You really have a good characteristic and personality continue this good work and I hope you can find what you are looking for.

Dubai Careers