Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sparrow

Anyone Know Where To Buy Nice Leather Rocking Chair?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

try cellini, but i dunno if that's considered too expensive for you....but to me, it looks bulky.

but hoh....**** shoik leh....the rocking chair lol!

try cellini, but i dunno if that's considered too expensive for you....but to me, it looks bulky.

thank you thank you. Will go take a look. :(

hi!

i stumbled upon your posting, was wondering if you are interested in a old solid wooden rocking chair. i have one at home that my mum has been hoping to get rid of (takes up too much precious space)...

cheers!

i saw some selling in harvey norman just now, but they are freaking expensive, I think that's a place to avoid when it comes to furniture purchase, really too overpriced for most of the stuff....unless it's something exclusive to them and you really want it.....

earth, got any picture? I will be interested if you're giving it away hehe....not sure if it suits our theme.....we got a teak wood sofa from scanteak during their sales last month, got a 20% from them.

Edited by tingshen

Lorenzo has those modern rocking chair, in leather too. Very big and comfy, of course will take up abit of space lor.

I think I also saw it at barang-barang before...

oh ya the cellini one is really comfy! can fall aslp just by trying on it. keke..

too bad me and my hubby not really into leather though.

hmmm im quite new to this thing, still trying to figure out how to post pictures on the forum... can someone help me pls?

anyway, u can view it here first...

rocking chair

its a solid wooden rocking chair, cushions are mine own... goes well with the woody theme if you are into that...

anyway, nope, we are not giving it away for free haha... but price is negotiable... anyway, if you are interested first then let me know, then maybe we can work something out!

cheers!

Edited by earth

oh ya the cellini one is really comfy! can fall aslp just by trying on it. keke..

too bad me and my hubby not really into leather though.

Hi,

I saw a lot of recliners in lorenzo and cellini. Do they have rocking chairs as well? Is it very expensive?

reclining chairs <> rocking chairs, but a rocking chair can be a reclining chair too. :D but i dunno how would it feel when you rock and recline at the same time lol!

earth, here goes the picture:

60815123cq3.jpg

dun think it can match my theme lah. Hope you can get a good buyer :D

I think this is not rocking chair, but more like a grandmother chair....I dunno exactly the name of it.

I think sparrow means this type of rocking chair(rocking + reclining):

sofa_26.jpg

Edited by tingshen

sofa_26.jpg

Can try Soflex for this type.

reclining chairs <> rocking chairs, but a rocking chair can be a reclining chair too. :( but i dunno how would it feel when you rock and recline at the same time lol!

earth, here goes the picture:

60815123cq3.jpg

dun think it can match my theme lah. Hope you can get a good buyer :)

I think this is not rocking chair, but more like a grandmother chair....I dunno exactly the name of it.

sofa_26.jpg

The one from Cellini is quite bulky. It serves as a rocking chair as well? Must go down and take a look. I saw one at Courts which is made of synthetic leather but the material seems to be of inferior quality. Worried about wear and tear problem later on. Also it looks very wrinkled.

hmmm im quite new to this thing, still trying to figure out how to post pictures on the forum... can someone help me pls?

anyway, u can view it here first...

rocking chair

its a solid wooden rocking chair, cushions are mine own... goes well with the woody theme if you are into that...

anyway, nope, we are not giving it away for free haha... but price is negotiable... anyway, if you are interested first then let me know, then maybe we can work something out!

cheers!

Hi earth,

Where did u buy yr rocking chair from? Do they have other types of rockers? Maybe I will be able to find from there....