Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ekardo

Any Satified Customer From Red Apple (imm) ?

Ekardo, did you pay in full for your items already?

I managed to cancel my order for the dining table, FINALLY! A step closer to terminating my nightmare with this company. Now waiting for them to settle refund of my deposit. Luckily I only paid the minimal deposit required.

Then about my sofa, my sales person say he will try to find a resolution for me and revert on Monday but I really don't harbour any hopes on them anymore. Moreover I have already paid for it, I doubt they will ever come back with a satisfactory solution given their ROTTEN reputation.

Even my sales person says he wants to quit liao, he says cannot work for this kind of company cos he gets scolding from customers like us everyday!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ekardo, did you pay in full for your items already?

I managed to cancel my order for the dining table, FINALLY! A step closer to terminating my nightmare with this company. Now waiting for them to settle refund of my deposit. Luckily I only paid the minimal deposit required.

Then about my sofa, my sales person say he will try to find a resolution for me and revert on Monday but I really don't harbour any hopes on them anymore. Moreover I have already paid for it, I doubt they will ever come back with a satisfactory solution given their ROTTEN reputation.

Even my sales person says he wants to quit liao, he says cannot work for this kind of company cos he gets scolding from customers like us everyday!

Hi, may I know who your salesperson is?? I just called their delivery line to confirm the delivery of my sofa and coffee table and the girl told us that they were still sorting out their order and will call us by 4.30pm...sianz...i'm v worried after reading so many bad comments about them...

Hi, may I know who your salesperson is?? I just called their delivery line to confirm the delivery of my sofa and coffee table and the girl told us that they were still sorting out their order and will call us by 4.30pm...sianz...i'm v worried after reading so many bad comments about them...

My sales person is Kenny. Ya, you have to double and triple check their delivery. They have never delivered my items on time. Even for my loan sofa, I waited for one day in vain and the next delivery was also late. For the delivery of my actual sofa, they didn't even confirm the delivery. They just call us half an hr prior and say they're on the way.

My sales person is Kenny. Ya, you have to double and triple check their delivery. They have never delivered my items on time. Even for my loan sofa, I waited for one day in vain and the next delivery was also late. For the delivery of my actual sofa, they didn't even confirm the delivery. They just call us half an hr prior and say they're on the way.

Same salesperson as me...was later served by Eric when we went down to confirm our sofa colour...just called them again and they said will call in 15min...haiz...getting very anxious now...wait and wait...i dun want to gong gong wait for them whole day at my house tmr

Same salesperson as me...was later served by Eric when we went down to confirm our sofa colour...just called them again and they said will call in 15min...haiz...getting very anxious now...wait and wait...i dun want to gong gong wait for them whole day at my house tmr

Just called them again...they said my shipment delayed!:dancingqueen: My worst nightmare came true!! basket!:D

I just called their HQ and told the in charge that I'm very pi***** off at their logistics coordination...we placed the order to deliver around one mth+ ago and now they tell me shipment delayed..intially he told me that could be that goods already reached the port but haven't reached the warehouse that's y the goods will be delayed...i told him that they cld have better coordinated the delivery...we have given them ample time to deliver and why has this kind of thing happened? Now I can't have the sofa for my housewarming and what he proposed I should do!?! The person promised to call logistics to check for me...in the end, he told me that goods have reached the warehouse (what da?!?! Only few mins ago i called their logistics and they told me goods not yet in warehouse?!?!) and that my delivery is scheduled tmr 11am -2pm....I told him I dun want to receive any phone calls tmr telling me last min goods can't be delivered..he promised confirm can....

Now I just pray hard that my goods will arrive in good condition and in the right specs tmr..

Will update on status....so stressful....haiz..

Edited by Air

:sport-smiley-004:

I just called their HQ and told the in charge that I'm very pi***** off at their logistics coordination...we placed the order to deliver around one mth+ ago and now they tell me shipment delayed..intially he told me that could be that goods already reached the port but haven't reached the warehouse that's y the goods will be delayed...i told him that they cld have better coordinated the delivery...we have given them ample time to deliver and why has this kind of thing happened? Now I can't have the sofa for my housewarming and what he proposed I should do!?! The person promised to call logistics to check for me...in the end, he told me that goods have reached the warehouse (what da?!?! Only few mins ago i called their logistics and they told me goods not yet in warehouse?!?!) and that my delivery is scheduled tmr 11am -2pm....I told him I dun want to receive any phone calls tmr telling me last min goods can't be delivered..he promised confirm can....

Now I just pray hard that my goods will arrive in good condition and in the right specs tmr..

Will update on status....so stressful....haiz..

I understand how you feel totally... Imagine I had to go through this for more than two months! Some more I'm expecting, always get so agitated by them! Later my bb will be an angry bb :furious:

Who is this in-charge you talked to? They referred me to this sales manager (Mr Lau) who is supposed to be the second man after the owner. But that guy is a total failure and with very bad attitude. No use talking to him..

can post the contact of the person who helped to clear the case ??

my pressure is rising since my delivery date is Aug11...coming rather soon...

can post the contact of the person who helped to clear the case ??

my pressure is rising since my delivery date is Aug11...coming rather soon...

I called their HQ and this ghuy by the name of Martin helped me to call their logistics...apparently, the logistics side is handled by this guy called Herald....Martin is not bad...he sounded quite apologetic also...i just pray hard for tmr...

:furious:

I understand how you feel totally... Imagine I had to go through this for more than two months! Some more I'm expecting, always get so agitated by them! Later my bb will be an angry bb :furious:

Who is this in-charge you talked to? They referred me to this sales manager (Mr Lau) who is supposed to be the second man after the owner. But that guy is a total failure and with very bad attitude. No use talking to him..

Wow 2 months and you tahan them?? I already planned to go make noise to take back the deposit I've paid if they failed to send the goods already...I'd rather take my money back and buy another set of more expensive sofa than having to go thru all these.....very jia lat...i told Martin that there is a serious problem with their logistics and why haven't they looked into this problem...he told me he say...haiz, y like that har? ..i told him, you shd tell me why like that instead!!

My hubby actually called them earlier this week and they said delivery no problem, I told Martin how come called earlier this week they said shipment no problem then last min tell me delay?!? I cannot accept this excuse lor....the logistics side, that girl who answered the phone was of no help at all....duno ask her answer call for what...

Whoa, this rotten apple is causing people so much stress... I think at the rate they are going, they can plan for closing down sale to sell of the display items.

Ekardo, my bar stool will also be delivered on 11 Aug. Which area do u stay at? They told me that delivery time for west area is around 12pm-3pm. But the last time they delivered, they changed it to after 3pm. Came at 3:30pm.

Actually those staff who work for them also very poor thing. Ganna scolded by customers because of the company's poor management. We should scold the right person also. Wonder who is the big boss or manager in charge of logistics...

Yes, Air. If they don't deliver as promised, I think u should just demand to cancel the order so that u won't go through what Jolyl had to go through. I can imagine u all living without sofa & dining table for so long. It's very inconvenient. My bar stool is still ok. Not an essential item. Hang in there people! Hope one day our stuff will be settled & we will have nothing more to do with rotten apple.

My sofa and coffee table were delivered this morning at 11 as promised and in good condition as well...so thank god...ya i agree that the ppl working for them are quite poor thing so i didn't raise my voice at them...just told them very firmly and stood my ground...but it seems that it helps...if I hadn't talked to Martin, I believe they would just postpone my delivery...i think u really got to push them...but they didn't call before they come...when we received their call, they were already at our house, we had to rush down...but otherwise, i think their delivery ppl quite ok lah...or maybe i was just lucky that my goods arrived on time and in good condition...i hope the rest of you get your furniture soon cos this is very agonising...

Lucky you Air, at least your items came in time. Yest evening another lady by the name of Carrisa called me and ask me to wait for 3 days. She promised to deliver by then. I give her a dressing down! One minute the logistics people say dunno when the stock is coming, another minute another person called and confirm delivery. Don't know how they do business?!

Now I have to start my search for a new dining table again.. sigh...

wow...I think I really need to call martin liao..

haruko, I am staying in the east (hougang to be exact)

timing is around 10 to 2...super vague..

Ekardo, they say your area is 10am-2pm! That's 4 hours leh. They told me my area, Bt Batok, is 12pm-3pm. Something wrong sia...

Air, u are a rare case man.