Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ekardo

Any Satified Customer From Red Apple (imm) ?

Ekardo, they say your area is 10am-2pm! That's 4 hours leh. They told me my area, Bt Batok, is 12pm-3pm. Something wrong sia...

Air, u are a rare case man.

Ya I guess I'm lucky...but not so lucky for my dinign table though..ordered my dining table from Novena Furniture..another troubled company...they only delivered the chairs...the worker told me that they punched wrong hole into the table frame...so got to re-deliver another time....sianz.....thought my nightmare was over after red apple delivered my stuff...now i got dining chairs but no dining table...

For my red apple case, martin told me the delivery time was 11am - 2pm so later i called the logistics to double and triple confirm that my stuff is indeed going to arrive on the scheduled time...the lady who answered the call, said that mine shd be the first delivery of the day cos their warehouse is in sungei kadut and my area is bt panjang so it's the nearest for them....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

but they only have 1 truck for delivery ?

that's really sad case...

Air..

just realised you have the same Sharp Aircon and Electrolux Washing Machine..

Hi Ekardo,

I went to IMM Red Apple yesterday and saw the dining table that you have. We like the table very much and we asked for the lowest price without the chairs. The sales lady told us it's $850. Not sure whether i'll be getting it after reading this forum..

but they only have 1 truck for delivery ?

that's really sad case...

Air..

just realised you have the same Sharp Aircon and Electrolux Washing Machine..

Not sure if they only have 1 delivery truck...every morning ard 8+, while i was waiting for the bus to work, i confirm see their truck pass by my bus stop one....

Actually we checked our coffee table, a little bit chipped off and a scratch at the side, but we thought haiz, still not visible to the eye unless we scrutinise it....so much headache we decided to live with it...the sofa condition was good though...

hehe...i haven't used my washing machine and aircon yet cos havne't moved in....:sport-smiley-004:

$850 also dunno if it's a good price for dining set without chairs..

if you add your clause of 100% refund if late or problem with delivery with the shop, see if they agree to that

Air, all my stuff will be in by this Sat (hopefully)

$850 also dunno if it's a good price for dining set without chairs..

if you add your clause of 100% refund if late or problem with delivery with the shop, see if they agree to that

Air, all my stuff will be in by this Sat (hopefully)

Hope you get yoru stuff this saturday too...my dining table hopefully also come in this sat as promised by novena furn...:)

$850 without chairs isn't a very good price. Usually chairs are expensive. If u top up by another $250, can have 6 chairs leh! That's what Maggie told me.

I think I will stick to the furniture shop at my neighbourhood. Small shop, but at least it's reliable so far. And I can request for my preferred delivery time. Going to get shoe cabinet...

Air, u got your kitchen accessories from Song Cho! It's good stuff right? I bought 3 long s/s poles from them and drill them onto my s/s backing. It's solid! Really like it!

Oh ya, don't know how many trucks they have...

Hopefully my delievery can be a trouble free one :good:

My delievery should be on the 29th Aug. i bought their dinning package ...................... :D

came back from my 3 weeks holiday, and started to call red apple non stop...but no one can give me an answer if the furniture is coming :dancingqueen: totally screwed :notti:

called delivery department, was told they dunno, since warehouse is not their department, and was told to call back..was busy with work, so no time to call, so call shop in Imm, salesgal on leave..

call the shop today, no answer even though the stall is open...

jialat..

a guy just called me from the warehouse...confirming that both my dining set and sofa coming tomorrow from 2 to 5pm..

keeping finger cross...

hi all,

just wanna update on my situation. i am out of town now.. just managed to get hold of internet connection. a couple of days before i left town, i realised that the rotten apple got x2 of the amount i owed them. haiz.. reason being the first cheque i gave them was crossed but stated CASH. the delivery guy came down second time to replace my dining chairs told me it cant be banked... requested for a second cheque.. and i naively gave to them... who noes, both cheques went through... i was really mad... 8| dunno to scold the bank or them...

can the cheque go through if crossed cheque to CASH??? :P

anyway, called kenny and nicely told him the problem.. i just wan my $$ back!8| he said he will revert by next day cos the accounts dept closed for the day liao.. it was around 3pm??? i faint loh.. so early!;)

the next day around 10am, i called him and hes not in!! wat abt my problem?? anyway, one lady answered the call and put me thru the accounts dept.. spoke to a lady.. she sounded very nice in the phone... said will refund me the $$.. give her 2 days..

the day before i depart, i got the cheque... i was really relieved... but that will be the last of the rotten apple... :(

ohh.. and that kenny.. never get back to me... :)

so, guys... pls beware of this company and the sales... very nice sales talk... but you will get lots of headaches after that...

Hi, this is the sofa and coffee table we got from Red Apple....there was a slight scratch on the coffee table but we thought aiyah forget it...if we ask them to send it back, i duno when i will have my coffee table back...anyway not really visible unless you scrutinise it...

Bottomline: Though the furniture arrived in pretty acceptable condition, i would not buy from them again..just too much hassle dealing with them...in the end, i became their logistics cum HQ...i coordinate better than their logistics...not worth my time at all..

dpp0924jw1.jpg

Hi Air, your house looks so nice. What color is your wall? Looks like mine? Is it Lavender Mist? Does yours have 2 different tones after touch up? Mine has! :-( Sob sob...

And where did u get the string curtain? I'm thinking of getting it to divide my dining cum living area too. Cos my living area looks so bare.

And u all know what?! My bar stool was delivered at 10:50am today! Thank goodness it was in good condition. That marks the end of my dealings with rotten apple. But I must say their furniture is really nice. But too stressful...

Zacey, thankfully u got back your chq. Never issue another chq unless people return u the first one k? Be careful.

Edited by haruko