Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ekardo

Any Satified Customer From Red Apple (imm) ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi hi Air, we bought the same sofa!:dunno:!! LoL

just that im gonna have mine in biege. did u get them to change the cushions too?

and yup Im using sandstone too.

soo qiao. :furious:

Nice sofa you have. Its the sofa leather? how much u pay for this? I wonder whether the quality of leather that red apple uses is good?

Nice sofa you have. Its the sofa leather? how much u pay for this? I wonder whether the quality of leather that red apple uses is good?

According to the sales person, it's full leather but i duno how true it is lah..i paid 1688 for the sofa and they threw in the coffee table foc...quality is ok....sofa is firm enough though my coffee table is chipped off abit at the sides, it's still acceptable...

Haha....yeah! :notti:

Hey but I think u better call them and confirm the cushion fabric got stock...cos i went 2 times, 2 times they told me no stock...make sure they don't give u display set ah...

Oh u mean u originally wanted the display's cusdion?

ok i will pester them when my delivery date comes near.

ya, i also scare they give me display set.

According to the sales person, it's full leather but i duno how true it is lah..i paid 1688 for the sofa and they threw in the coffee table foc...quality is ok....sofa is firm enough though my coffee table is chipped off abit at the sides, it's still acceptable...

eh! maggie told me it's half leather only. I topped up $200 more to upgrade from the fabric sofa in the living room package to $2288. which consist of a sofa set, coffee table and tv console.

Oh u mean u originally wanted the display's cusdion?

ok i will pester them when my delivery date comes near.

ya, i also scare they give me display set.

eh! maggie told me it's half leather only. I topped up $200 more to upgrade from the fabric sofa in the living room package to $2288. which consist of a sofa set, coffee table and tv console.

Ya I had wanted the fabric for the cushion shown on the display set but that guy told me no stock liao...no more new stock coming also...i also duno...

Ya I suspect it's half leather too....cos dun have that kind of full leather smell....

Oh...Finally got a call from Rotten Apple on my sofa delivery. I know that some of you too got a call from them claiming for delivery but ended up waiting at home and the delivery did not happen!:P

Praying hard that mine is not a empty promise....

Ya I had wanted the fabric for the cushion shown on the display set but that guy told me no stock liao...no more new stock coming also...i also duno...

Ya I suspect it's half leather too....cos dun have that kind of full leather smell....

can you tell us how to differentiate full leather smell and half leather smell... :P

I always thought that full leather sofa means the entire set of sofa (suface) made of leathers (even on areas that is hidden like underneath the seat cushions....etc). As for half leather means that those area that we dont see, they used pvc/ black cloth or other substitue.... I learnt this while sourcing for my sofa.

hi there.

well this is for all of you who are getting things from redapple from imm.

i must say that red apple is worst then rotten apple.

the items thay have on display are very good.

if one is ready to wait for a long time,ready to take mistakes by the delivery ppl , sending of wrong items etc

then its o.k.... the sales i think dont get along well with the logistics.

Me and my wife got our self a sofa, dinning tabe, dinning char, tv console, and coffe table ..

well after two months we get the items.

the sofa is very nice and very good meterial but the L SHAPE we wanted they ordered it wrong so we are still waiting for the new one...

The dinning table the colour was wrong and then the frosted glass was very big...

so they got the new one after 4 days but then again the frost glass was bad.

so they got the glass again.....

some pics of what we got

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l156/ana...offeetable1.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l156/ana...diningtable.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l156/ana...7/tvconsole.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l156/ana.../Lshapesofa.jpg

Hi Shaandy,

i also bought the same dining table as you but not delivered yet. Are you able to give me the dimension of the bench? i have dimension for the table but not the bench. I would need it so that i can position the dining light to the centre of the table.

Thanks

my delievery date should be on the 29 AUG, actually i prepare to call them tomorrow to check my status but who knows i got a call from kenny saying that my shipping may arrived on the 25Aug tell me if i can delay the delievery to 1 week later because he suspect that my furniture may not be able to reach their warehouse before 29Aug. Actually i am quite surprise that they will call me instead of me chasing them, so i decide not to argue with them first and lets wait what will happened after 1 week later first since my reno have not ready as well.

I think they must have realised that customers have been calling them up after hearing about their rotten reputation... so they want to do service recovery before they close shop. hahaha.

I think they must have realised that customers have been calling them up after hearing about their rotten reputation... so they want to do service recovery before they close shop. hahaha.

Haha not exactly a bad sign! They shd have woken up earlier...:P

got a shock this week...sales called and said their change order for my furniture did not reach the delivery department, and so, my table came in wrong dimension...

and that they are sure that my table is in singapore, but they dunno where it is as 2 big shipment came in and warehouse is in a mess..

so they T loan me a Round table instead.

sales confirmed should come on Tues 4 to 6pm, I call delivery on Tues morning to confirm, they said will call me back.

I rush home...thinking that no call from them means good news...but who knows...5.45 and still no call from the lorry man...

so called up delivery, and was told that sales made a mistake, should arrive tomorrow ! :yamseng:

today, I bo chap...wait till delivery man call me then I go home...and they came at 6pm....but came in round table...lucky my space can accomodate the round table..

wow! long time never login to renotalk and realize more n more victims of rotten apple...:deal:! good job for making this thread stay on top of subforum.

My mouldy dressing table drawer was finally replaced after several months. I can tell u the look n feel between b4 get moulded version and replacement version is totally different!:P The replacement version from 1st glance can tell it's very new but the 1st version (moulded one) is like recycle one. Know wat, they actually want to take back the moulded drawer to repair (apply chemical etc) and return back to me but I firmly said many NO to them n insisted a new one. In the end they just replace the wood with new one but reused back the metal parts of the drawer.

I'm pretty sure there will be unlucky victim who received the repaired/recycled drawer as the carpenter took back the moudly drawer although I try to stop him doing so.

rotten apple - from outer look still ok if u don't peel off the skin :) y we never buy furniture like picking n inspecting apples from supermarket? :dunno:

ya...i just recalled that my part-time cleaner told me tat the inner part of my bedframe (yes, from rotten apple although they didn't stick the brand tag to it as promised) seems to suffer from mould as well although not as serious as the drawer so she helped me to wipe away the mould n put a few hippo underneath the bed. I think I may need to apply some chemical in case this problem get worse or reoccur again!:good:

Edited by myle