Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dario68

Is Your Penrose worth the investment?

Introducing Penrose another wonderful creation that will push the limits of extravagance living here in Singapore. 

This is a private task made by Developers Hong Leong and CDL that are known to join first rate condominium plans and development in difficult to reach places around Singapore. 

This extravagance private improvement straightforwardly along Sims Drive, District 14 will be found as an individual from this Singapore Urban Master Plan. 

Inhabitants will be able to return home following a difficult day and melody of the entirety of the interruptions out of the city, and in the early hours, they won't have to go far for their office – setting the ideal environment for ideal rest and straightforwardness. 

Advantageously arranged, the future occupants of the new position will simply be a stone's toss of a simple 400m from the nearest station. 

Furthermore, because of their family and diversion prerequisites, they are effectively ready to head toward Paya Lebar that is arranged only a channel away. 

Clearly, this new undertaking is a desired area for proprietors that need the experience of eating and shopping close enough. 

Penrose condominium will sit in a position of 174,648 sq. ft. property and will be split to 17 or perhaps 18 squares.

Panoramic_View_Surroundings_For_Penrose_Condo_at_Sims_Drive_CDL_and_Hong_Leong.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I recently bought a new flat, so I wanted to take it to a bank, but I don't trust banks. As many people know, banks like to cheat people somehow in order to cash in on them. Mortgage Broker Derby told me how best to make sure I pay my mortgage at 0%. I think it's more convenient than with interest. So I'm just buying myself one, just paying it off in installments.  Because I'd pay more that way, and advice on what's best to do is never superfluous. At least now I live with my family in good conditions. School, kindergarten, park and shop are close by. What else do you need?

To be honest, I also started to invest in real estate. I became more interested in this industry. After reading an article about the guys from Real Estate Syndication, I got very motivated and bought a flat in my hometown that I am planning to rent. Still, since I am not that experienced in this field, I wondered if someone familiar with this industry would like to share some tips or pieces of advice. I will be grateful. Just feel free to text me. I will appreciate any help you can provide.

People are always asking us whether they should buy a Penrose. This is an impossible question to answer, not because we're so cagey with information but because the decision is so personal. Of course, we'll do what we can to help you make up your mind. We'll send you one of the new ones for free, then give you a few weeks to try it out and talk it over with others in your position.