Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

There is one showflat for 5 room (8th floor)?

Who is the contractor?

What tiles they use? Marbles, granite, homo tiles?

Please tell me more n I might go and take a look also.

But what matters is who is the contractor.

What you mean by your bf n u were unbalance???

Catch no ball....

Hello.. sorry for the late reply. Contractor is Ghim Wee @ Beautyworld.. I think they used homo tiles.

Unbalance means ' bu ping heng'.. But i suspect they hack the study room? Or is there? Not too sure of 5 Room floor plan....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

there is a area suggested for study area in the floorplan...up to the owner to decide what to do with it. :thumbs up:

wow guess u will be more excited than any one of us here :curse:

hahahaa... i can't say i'm the more excited one than any other in tis forum.. cos some of us r jus s excited abt the new place esp the lucky ones frm the balloting exe.. hee.. :yamseng:

but i'm SURE i'm already VERY VERY excited abt it already!!! hahahahaa... :furious:

hahahaa... i can't say i'm the more excited one than any other in tis forum.. cos some of us r jus s excited abt the new place esp the lucky ones frm the balloting exe.. hee.. !!

but i'm SURE i'm already VERY VERY excited abt it already!:curse: hahahahaa... :furious:

Yeah :P:yamseng:

Now is waiting and waiting and waiting for our keys.. By the way, I had uploaded the very first 3D drawings for our house in my blog (see undersigned). But thats the first draft, we had made changes already, but didn't get the pictures for the 2nd draft, cos ID took back to change it.. Hopefully we won't make anymore changes, cos its me who is so fickle.. 8|

Yeah :curse::furious:

Now is waiting and waiting and waiting for our keys.. By the way, I had uploaded the very first 3D drawings for our house in my blog (see undersigned). But thats the first draft, we had made changes already, but didn't get the pictures for the 2nd draft, cos ID took back to change it.. Hopefully we won't make anymore changes, cos its me who is so fickle.. !!

Hi Binzz,

I like your living room, it looks spacious after adding the mirror and the light brown wood gives a cool feeling. I wonder if you will have yellow downlight to give a warmer feel to the living room.

Hi Xlan,

That's great to hear that u got your letter. If u still need to send anything to HK on next week, u can lobang my DHL to HK.

Best Regards,

Cindy

Now is waiting and waiting and waiting for our keys.. By the way, I had uploaded the very first 3D drawings for our house in my blog (see undersigned). But thats the first draft, we had made changes already, but didn't get the pictures for the 2nd draft, cos ID took back to change it.. Hopefully we won't make anymore changes, cos its me who is so fickle.. !!

Hi Binzz,

I like your living room, it looks spacious after adding the mirror and the light brown wood gives a cool feeling. I wonder if you will have yellow downlight to give a warmer feel to the living room.

Hi Xlan,

That's great to hear that u got your letter. If u still need to send anything to HK on next week, u can lobang my DHL to HK.

Best Regards,

Cindy

Hi Binzz,

Hi Xlan,

Best Regards,

Cindy

Hi Binzz,

Hi Xlan,

Best Regards,

Cindy

Hi Cindy,

I like my living room decor also.. For the lighting, havent thought of it yet, I leave to the ID to decide for me.. But there will still be changes, once i get my final drawings, I will put on the blog.. hehe..

I like my living room decor also.. For the lighting, havent thought of it yet, I leave to the ID to decide for me.. But there will still be changes, once i get my final drawings, I will put on the blog.. hehe..

did you hack down any walls/rooms to make the living/dinner area or master bedroom area bigger? !!

Hi Cindy,

Nice design Binzz... I am tinking of doing abt the same hing as wat u are doing for yoru dinning.. mind sharing how much did ur ID quote you for all these?

BLK 25A

- redbottle

- loobhlinda

- pert

- scorpy

- gadgetgal

- elflinks

BLK 25B

- Linggie & KhooK

- MsBean

- h4happy

- marksng12

- Dtkiddy & yun11

BLK 26A

-

BLK 26B

- dunkmycar

- noellechua

- lynnnie

- dorcas

- Vacis + moonbell

- owens_avenue & genevie

BLK 26C

- elaine1205

- ZLia

- Cindy-Monkeybone

- chewy

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder

- jj2

- Princess Momo

- rommie

- binzz

- kriegs

- wonsen

- Velynn

- Simpleboi

- jazznpop

- Peng*Ling

BLK 27A

- xlan

- nemofc

- bchew

- Yang Guo

- Seafaith

- chaq

- Jasch

- glaminn

- dashe

- saeran

- almatador

- sparey

-glaminn

BLK 27B

- VinceDelfino

!! Helloz Neighbours! Wow din know our estate got 45pages of post! Can't finish reading all of them but I'm glad to see all of you here. Anyone has finish or started their reno?

Yeah :P:yamseng:

Now is waiting and waiting and waiting for our keys.. By the way, I had uploaded the very first 3D drawings for our house in my blog (see undersigned). But thats the first draft, we had made changes already, but didn't get the pictures for the 2nd draft, cos ID took back to change it.. Hopefully we won't make anymore changes, cos its me who is so fickle.. :)

Hi binzz

saw your 3D drawings. just curious about your kitchen's drawings - "L" shape, the corner is a small raised up platform (based on the showflat) but from your picture, it's seems like a pillar.

you want to share more?

did you hack down any walls/rooms to make the living/dinner area or master bedroom area bigger? :dunno:

Hi Vince,

Nope, i didn't hack away anything, actually thought of the idea and check with my ID, but my ID say it doesn't make the space look bigger because of one wall :yamseng: which can't be hacked in the middle.. So we stay put with the current design and make amendments instead..

binzz, can understand y yr reno cost is so high liao... nice place :)

Thanks.. I hope it turns out nice also, but we are taking out some stuff to reduce the cost.. trying to reduce till around $30k.. :)

Nice design Binzz... I am tinking of doing abt the same hing as wat u are doing for yoru dinning.. mind sharing how much did ur ID quote you for all these?

Sure, why not.. This forum is about sharing information so that we can all get the best deal and renovation tips.. :P

The breakdown in cost is:

-built-in bench c/w drawers at dining area (L1500mm) - $750

- Mirror with backing at dining - $1920

BLK 25A

- redbottle

- loobhlinda

- pert

- scorpy

- gadgetgal

- elflinks

BLK 25B

- Linggie & KhooK

- MsBean

- h4happy

- marksng12

- Dtkiddy & yun11

BLK 26A

-

BLK 26B

- dunkmycar

- noellechua

- lynnnie

- dorcas

- Vacis + moonbell

- owens_avenue & genevie

BLK 26C

- elaine1205

- ZLia

- Cindy-Monkeybone

- chewy

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder

- jj2

- Princess Momo

- rommie

- binzz

- kriegs

- wonsen

- Velynn

- Simpleboi

- jazznpop

- Peng*Ling

BLK 27A

- xlan

- nemofc

- bchew

- Yang Guo

- Seafaith

- chaq

- Jasch

- glaminn

- dashe

- saeran

- almatador

- sparey

- glaminn

- osjusti

BLK 27B

- VinceDelfino

Hi all, got a unit in 27A and have added myself into the list.