Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Yo, likely we won't remove the holder as it can be use for hanging cloths.

There's no bamboo holes outside the kitchen anymore, anyone notice it? It's the same metal holder sticking outside replacing the bamboo holes.

check it out before you decides to remove it.

Yes my mum decide to bring it down.

Buy those (I dont know the name) to hang bamboo stick.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi dorcas, can PM me where u get quotes of $2300-$2400 for the daikin system 4 non-inverter??

I got the quotes from All Best. This shop can be found at IMM. Hopefully it's still ard that price cos some quoted me about $2,600.

anyone getting the citigas clothes dryer??

i think i'll have to remove the holder to make room for the dryer...

yup, am considering gettin the citigas clothes dryer. Will have to dismantle the metal holder, maybe shift somewhr else :dunno:

Yes my mum decide to bring it down.

Buy those (I dont know the name) to hang bamboo stick.

Yes, i know what you mean. something to hang bamboo stick inside the kitchen with 2 sides.

But there's NO bamboo holes for us to hang outside, ONLY the metal grilles (replace holes)

yup, am considering gettin the citigas clothes dryer. Will have to dismantle the metal holder, maybe shift somewhr else :dunno:

We won't be getting citigas dryer. Still have not decide whether to use the citygas water heater yet.

Yes, i know what you mean. something to hang bamboo stick inside the kitchen with 2 sides.

But there's NO bamboo holes for us to hang outside, ONLY the metal grilles (replace holes)

We won't be getting citigas dryer. Still have not decide whether to use the citygas water heater yet.

not to mention that there's only 3 metal grilles. unless u wash clothes everyday, it wont be enough to hang dry a week's load :dunno:

I got the quotes from All Best. This shop can be found at IMM. Hopefully it's still ard that price cos some quoted me about $2,600.

I also get the same quotation from other at 2300-2400 , you can call all best to deduct the price to 2300

Edited by msbean

h4happy, thanks for the offer, but mama n myself went up to the blk25A once already, n is enough.. cos my nose n skin v sensitive to the dust.. i had bad "flu" n whole body itching after tat.. even bathed liao also not much help.. sigh.. mama said once is enough already.. dare not go up another time.. unless it is our own keys that we hv to go in (no choice)..

as for hunting ur ID.. apart from the workmanship, i feel wat is even more impt is whether u can click with them n to get your point across.. are u comfortable with talking to them.. different ppl feel differently towards the same team of ppl.. for my case.. i can click with my designer so well that we talked on the phone in office.. he even sings in the phone leh!! hahaha.. he sings not bad wor.. hahaha.. we even said may b can go K with him some time... hahahaa.. if u can click n talk well with 1.. try talking to others compare see who's most comfortable with.. then jus go with ur heart!:dunno::(

Hi dorcas, i hv already fixed my eyes on rinnai chimney hood n inner flame hob... look thru the bundle promo n select the models.. then show them to your ID.. ask if he can get u any cheaper than the bundle promo price.. my designer said he can get better price for me.. likewise for my kitchen sink n tap.. i hv fixed my eyes on Teka one already.. no matter which brand.. for stainless steel rem to look for 18/10 grade(18% chromium / 10% nickel).. some will tell u 304 (which can be 18/8 or 18/10)... do ask if the nickel content is 8% or 10%... cos higher nickel% increase corrosion resistance.. so always get 18/10 grade and tis explains y a sink with the same look but price diff a great deal.. another factor in the s/s sink prices would b the thickness loh.. gd ones can range frm 9-12mm (if i rem correctly.. hee..).. 8|

Which rinnai models of hob and hood are you eyeing on? Kong Tai at Jurong West quoted me with 10% off the bundle price. Thanks for your advise in the sink. I din know got to take note on all these. Any pic on the teka sink and tap? And what's the price?

I only saw Franke brands and din really source for others. Maybe I should look ard.

there are some bad reviews of AllBest in renotalk leh... :dunno:

not to mention that there's only 3 metal grilles. unless u wash clothes everyday, it wont be enough to hang dry a week's load :dunno:

I've already got a washer and dryer and most probably got to stack them up. So the hanger got to remove for my case too. Unless I place the dryer at another corner..but may have walk space problem.

Anyway, I intend to use my dryer, so I do not need those hangers. But I will buy those portable hangers stand like from Ikea to hang a few handwashed clothes.

there are some bad reviews of AllBest in renotalk leh... :jawdrop:

my fren experience bad after sales service and installation from them... personnally not gettin any quote from them.

of cos it just me :yamseng:

I've already got a washer and dryer and most probably got to stack them up. So the hanger got to remove for my case too. Unless I place the dryer at another corner..but may have walk space problem.

Anyway, I intend to use my dryer, so I do not need those hangers. But I will buy those portable hangers stand like from Ikea to hang a few handwashed clothes.

or you can install those hangers hooks on the kitchen ceiling... for your bamboo pole :thumbs up:

there are some bad reviews of AllBest in renotalk leh... :thumbs up:

I heard of that too. But we spoke to one salesguy from AllBest. He seems very profession and told us alot abt aircon. But of cos he's not the one fixing it into your house.

I actually just follow what my hubby decides. As long as all my bedrooms and living room got aircon, can liao.

How much you paid for a washer & dryer? may i ask what brand are they?

At present, we have a hanging stand at home but it really takes up alot of space so leave it at 2nd hall.

Next time only 2 of us will be staying so i guess not much clothings except for working cloths.

my fren experience bad after sales service and installation from them... personnally not gettin any quote from them.

of cos it just me :jawdrop:

or you can install those hangers hooks on the kitchen ceiling... for your bamboo pole :thumbs up:

That's one of the way. But I dun like the idea of that cos of the look. I rather get those stand which can fold up and store in the bomb shelter.

How much you paid for a washer & dryer? may i ask what brand are they?

At present, we have a hanging stand at home but it really takes up alot of space so leave it at 2nd hall.

Next time only 2 of us will be staying so i guess not much clothings except for working cloths.

My washer and dryer are Ariston brand. As for pricing, I am not too sure cos those were bought by my hubby's sister. You can find this brand at Meyer. Think they selling package price at $900+ for both indesit washer and dryer. And don't ask me the quality of it cos I haven't use. haha... It was store at our grandma's place now.

My frd<she and her hubby only > is having the same type of holders<one in the kitchen and outside the window> and she mentioned that it is not enough to hang the clothes for 2 persons.

If I wanna to re-locate the holder which is in the kitchen,where do u think I should put it.