Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

if choose all the cheaper materials, it's quite possible to be less than $10k... some contractors are doing that...

But hor, if choose cheaper materials, few years down the road, the things spoilt how? Cos, I dun really forsee I will leave this estate, so hard to get in, i dun really wanna move away, somemore next time my kids can study in Zhangde Primary.. keke... :)

I am so happy today, finally got the appointment date to sign the agreement.. hahahaha... :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
But hor, if choose cheaper materials, few years down the road, the things spoilt how? Cos, I dun really forsee I will leave this estate, so hard to get in, i dun really wanna move away, somemore next time my kids can study in Zhangde Primary.. keke... zz

I am so happy today, finally got the appointment date to sign the agreement.. hahahaha... :)

:D when's your appointment?

But hor, if choose cheaper materials, few years down the road, the things spoilt how? Cos, I dun really forsee I will leave this estate, so hard to get in, i dun really wanna move away, somemore next time my kids can study in Zhangde Primary.. keke... :furious:

I am so happy today, finally got the appointment date to sign the agreement.. hahahaha... :furious:

Hehe, my appointment date supposed to be tomorrow, but have postponed it to September :~

But hor, if choose cheaper materials, few years down the road, the things spoilt how? Cos, I dun really forsee I will leave this estate, so hard to get in, i dun really wanna move away, somemore next time my kids can study in Zhangde Primary.. keke... :jawdrop:

I am so happy today, finally got the appointment date to sign the agreement.. hahahaha... :furious:

Yup, I also do not want to move away....so at a dilemma too...have to find the balance between cost and quality :bangwall:

yehhhhh.... my appointment date on 23 Aug 07.... but dunnoe my chap will wan to postpone it. hahahaha... congrats every1.

3 cheers....

:bangwall: when's your appointment?

Mine is originally 23-Aug-07, but i change it to 22-Aug-07, so that can sneak go during my lunch time, no need take leave.. :furious:

How come appointment also postpone? For us, we so excited and want to get them done asap, to confirm our flat.. :furious:

if choose all the cheaper materials, it's quite possible to be less than $10k... some contractors are doing that...

cheaper materials may not lasts. Better to go for quality than price. My sis's plc had termites building a new home in her few months old TV console fr Ikea. :furious:

Or renov things that are essential, like flooring, kitchen... rest like changing bdrm doors, fix window grill (if only adults) can be done at a later time.

Mine is originally 23-Aug-07, but i change it to 22-Aug-07, so that can sneak go during my lunch time, no need take leave.. :furious:

How come appointment also postpone? For us, we so excited and want to get them done asap, to confirm our flat.. :bangwall:

cos of 7th month? :furious:

upload an image to www.imageshack.us, copy the link and go to "My Controls", Personal Profile > Edit Signature.

The link that you should copy from imageshack is the last link "Direct link to image"

erm.. i tink shld b "Edit Avatar Settings" under the "personal profile" on the left menu.. not signature..

thanks for the info. Hubby wants "rattan" sofa lei because currently his parent also have rattan sofa, vy good cusion.

Yo, the lady contractor name is "Kxxxn"? that's the same one.

Agreed with what you said abt 5 & 4 rms. :yamseng:

There's a funiture shop selling ratten furniture at Great World City. Think it's called Natural Living. :furious:

There's a funiture shop selling ratten furniture at Great World City. Think it's called Natural Living. :furious:

oh yah!:yamseng: i remember le.. yes.. it is inside the "WHITE" (something like tat).. jus next to the molecule on the level 2..

oh yah!:yamseng: i remember le.. yes.. it is inside the "WHITE" (something like tat).. jus next to the molecule on the level 2..

thanks for the "Rattan" info. anyone interested as well?

thanks. are you interested as well?

Sorry.. but what do your mean by Rattan sofa? is that the material ? :)

thanks. are you interested as well?

mm... found the website for the Natural Living..

u looking something like these..?

living019.jpg

living020.jpg

ratten is 藤 .. right? the concern i can tink of would be trap dust.. gotta vacuum everyday.. my aunt is a big fan for that.. but she's a housewife.. always at home vacuum here n there.. unless u can afford the time n efforts.. if not.. quite a nightmare in the long run.. to me(lazy bum) at least..

Just curious, rattan type furniture got smell anot? I remember last time my grandma house have, then got smell, till now i see, it reminded me of a smell.. But the designs quite nice leh.. keke..