Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

hi neighbours,

haven't logon for a long time. busy with work, CNY, ROM shopping, reno shopping etc. this thread is defintely moving fast. :)

just came back from JM after meeting with my ID. i'll be starting my reno coming tuesday. the wall between my bedrooms will be the first to go. :D

our neighbourhood is getting more n more happening. ate at the coffee shop just now. they were having lion and dragon dance. :sport-smiley-004: there will be another coffee shop at the other corner, opening mid march. there will be the famous ex blk 29 tze char stall. more choices for all of us. yummy.

btw gong xi fa cai to all. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi neighbours,

haven't logon for a long time. busy with work, CNY, ROM shopping, reno shopping etc. this thread is defintely moving fast. :P

just came back from JM after meeting with my ID. i'll be starting my reno coming tuesday. the wall between my bedrooms will be the first to go. :D

our neighbourhood is getting more n more happening. ate at the coffee shop just now. they were having lion and dragon dance. :sport-smiley-004: there will be another coffee shop at the other corner, opening mid march. there will be the famous ex blk 29 tze char stall. more choices for all of us. yummy.

btw gong xi fa cai to all. :P

Wow.. didnt see the lion and dragon dance just now... was at home.. didnt hear anything also hmm :P

Anyway.. also ate dinner there just now.. ate the Western..

Found it a bit salty.. and also theres some insect on the salad.. :)

Waiting for the other coffee shop to open.. then can eat tze char keke :)

Edited by Simpleboi

hmm... no leh. the SP guy is only coming down today....

but living room flooded?

Ya lo.. rite in the middle of the living room got a pool of water and the water seeps to my first room.. yucky now.. very smelly..

OPW.. u haven start ur reno too? think urs will start first.. mine will prob start next mth or mth after next...

Binzz... so u won ma ytd nite??

Ya lo.. rite in the middle of the living room got a pool of water and the water seeps to my first room.. yucky now.. very smelly..

OPW.. u haven start ur reno too? think urs will start first.. mine will prob start next mth or mth after next...

Binzz... so u won ma ytd nite??

the leak is in the middle of your living room?

What is "- indoor self lock (for ur contractor to drill hole and fix at the back of your main door)."

a lock that u can lock from inside of ur hse only..those push left to lock,pull to right to unlock

sorry ah, i duno how to describe

a lock that u can lock from inside of ur hse only..those push left to lock,pull to right to unlock

sorry ah, i duno how to describe

think it is called bolt if i dun remember wrongly?

door bolt :dancingqueen:

hi neighbours,

haven't logon for a long time. busy with work, CNY, ROM shopping, reno shopping etc. this thread is defintely moving fast. :wub:

just came back from JM after meeting with my ID. i'll be starting my reno coming tuesday. the wall between my bedrooms will be the first to go. :dunno:

our neighbourhood is getting more n more happening. ate at the coffee shop just now. they were having lion and dragon dance. :dancingqueen: there will be another coffee shop at the other corner, opening mid march. there will be the famous ex blk 29 tze char stall. more choices for all of us. yummy.

btw gong xi fa cai to all. :dunno:

Oh.. i was also there when they are having the lion and dragon dance.. had tried the fishball noodle.. not bad.. quiet nice.. got chance will go and try the other food there... :wub:

anyway we tried to take a slow walk to tiong bahru plaza.. hmm... surprise its quet fast.. took us abt 7mins to reach.. cool!! :)

there is tze char stall, the 1 selling sliced fish beehoon oso sells simple tze char like hor fun etc... her fried fish beehoon in milky soup is nice... $3.50, quite reasonable portion. She adds pepper powder in soup and it taste yummy...

happy new year.. :yamseng: just too lazy to login in, recuperating from the hush n rush from the moving.

Help needed , I just go and check my sink , the sink button is it can take out(is not attach/stick on the sink easily taken out )

Normally is attach to the sink one right . My one can take in and out leh . Is it spoilt as both toilet the same .

As enclosed picture (see the blue colour sink accessories:

17022008283.jpg

17022008282-1.jpg

OMG and my sink look flooded

One more Question do we need to be allow when turn on of water and elect ??

Edited by msbean

hi hi

im looking for kitchen sink .... where to get? if at balestier road...

thanks

if it's balestier road, then u can try universal union. another place want to try or not? :yeah: teka has a surprising variety of sinks n they are not that expensive as perceive.

anyway we tried to take a slow walk to tiong bahru plaza.. hmm... surprise its quet fast.. took us abt 7mins to reach.. cool!! :yamseng:

i tried last time n it took me 4 min. :bleah: but i walk at a normal pace.

Help needed , I just go and check my sink , the sink button is it can take out(is not attach/stick on the sink easily taken out )

Normally is attach to the sink one right . My one can take in and out leh . Is it spoilt as both toilet the same .

As enclosed picture (see the blue colour sink accessories:

17022008283.jpg

17022008282-1.jpg

OMG and my sink look flooded

One more Question do we need to be allow when turn on of water and elect ??

Hi,

Mine can take out also.. so prob not considered spoilt?

Unless mine also spoilt