Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Oh werid leh , nvm la as all the same so is normal ma, Now problem is my sink water since to go down very slow .

happy this sat or sun are u in JM ?

Edited by msbean

just to seek advice-

i called HDB to check on my defects for 2 weeks, the lady said she cant give me a confirmed date as to when the defects can be rectified.

She asked me to go ahead and do my flooring and they will rectify my defects after the flooring is done.

She said they will go according to my defect list even if my reno starts in advanced...

any advice?

:sport-smiley-004:

just to seek advice-

i called HDB to check on my defects for 2 weeks, the lady said she cant give me a confirmed date as to when the defects can be rectified.

She asked me to go ahead and do my flooring and they will rectify my defects after the flooring is done.

She said they will go according to my defect list even if my reno starts in advanced...

any advice?

:sport-smiley-004:

Ii believe your ID will give u a padlock during reno, so how will the HDB enter your house?

I insisted that my defects be rectified and I collect my keys back from HDB before my reno started, b'cos it'll be a diff set of padlock

i so stress till i "broke" out this morning at work... health vy weak now and so many to coordinate , so stress.... help!!

Hey, take care yah.. Any problem u have, just write in here, i am sure many forummers here can help!:sport-smiley-004:

:notti::P:P

Hey, take care yah.. Any problem u have, just write in here, i am sure many forummers here can help!!!

:D:D:D

:( hope hubby can know what i'm going thru' now and can assist more...

Hi Ms BEAN

I think so...cos tomorrow FSM come to audit..and might start reno this weekend.

Are you there also?

Wanna meet up see see look look?

HAPPY

Oh werid leh , nvm la as all the same so is normal ma, Now problem is my sink water since to go down very slow .

Hi NEM....please take care of yourself. Look at brighter side ok? Let your hubby know about your situation.

If regarding about reno work, you can post your problem over here...we will try our best to help or pm us too.

I am also starting to stress too as my reno going to start! Really wish everything is smooth too.

HAPPY

!! hope hubby can know what i'm going thru' now and can assist more...

dun worry, that thing is supposed to be able to take out one. however, u may want to report if the water is flowing slowly. may be choke somewhere.

One more Question do we need to be allow when turn on of water and elect ??

u mean do u need to be around? no need. but for water u need to turn on the main tap located outside your unit. instructions can be found in the info given by SP when u open the account. there will also be instruction n a "key" to turn the tap in your letter box.

Hi msbean,

Just wondering how much, where and when you bought your 37" Samsung LCD TV LA37S81BX? Seems like a good deal considering it comes with the 19" Samsung LCD TV! Did you wallmount them?

In fact I am also eyeing the Sansung Top Load Washing Machine7.5Kg. Care to share more info like costs and place of purchase? Any feedback so far?

Hi msbean,

Just wondering how much, where and when you bought your 37" Samsung LCD TV LA37S81BX? Seems like a good deal considering it comes with the 19" Samsung LCD TV! Did you wallmount them?

In fact I am also eyeing the Sansung Top Load Washing Machine7.5Kg. Care to share more info like costs and place of purchase? Any feedback so far?

Oh good deals sia is a CNY promotion $1649 for 37" and free gift of 19" . wallmount is FOC

Samsung one washing machine is 549 - discount 50 =499

Fridge is 709 after discount is 499

Go Court see see hope the CNY promotion still On , remember find the BLUE t-shirt salesman is better as they are more senior and more sincere in serving , the black shirt one dun know much and wont tell u there is a discount or promotion . Ever lazy to check the stock . The blue shirt one is one leg kick man they know all item .

I manage to buy the 3 item in tampines court yesterday

Edited by msbean

Hi makemefly,

May I know how did you do your DIY curtains? Where did you get the materials?

buy the rods and brackets from ikea. curtains i got from giant.. you can also look at some places like john little when they have sale, should be quite cheap as they are ready made not custom made...

go try best superstore. they may have promotions which may not be pusblished on the papers. i bought my samsung 40" lcd tv @$2,399 and guess what? you can choose a free top-load washing machine (retailed at $599) & vacuum cleaner (retailed at $100+) or the 19" lcd tv with the vacuum cleaner. very good deal but i bought them back in nov 07. but no harm drop by there to see if there's any unspoken 'lobang'... :yamseng:

btw, i also bought a samsung double side fridge at about $950 at that time. very good deal.. :dunno:

Hi Ms BEAN

I think so...cos tomorrow FSM come to audit..and might start reno this weekend.

Are you there also?

Wanna meet up see see look look?

HAPPY

Hi NEM....please take care of yourself. Look at brighter side ok? Let your hubby know about your situation.

If regarding about reno work, you can post your problem over here...we will try our best to help or pm us too.

I am also starting to stress too as my reno going to start! Really wish everything is smooth too.

HAPPY

wow Happy, you have no defects? can start this wkd?

hehe i m quite curious how fsm see the house actually...good luckz!

I been waiting for 2 wks plus for defects to be rectified...now very fan haiz whether to start or not

nemofc... :yamseng: hang in there

my hubby is not even physically around for me to bug and he is 14 hrs behind us, i have to write down and wait to ask him for his response...he cant do much also :dunno:

onepostwonder

the lady asked me to contact her when my flooring is done...so i presume i can give her another set of keys?

Edited by linggie