Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi all

Been away here as am on medical leave for almost a wk, tml back to work liao.

Latest update, renovation work start liao, tiles should be all done up. Will post pix at myblog. Do stay tuned! lol

Hi nemo,

Welcome back,

Hope u feeling better.. :furious:

Waiting for pix :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi you guys from jalan membina, just wondering how you guys can afford to buy this area? the flats here are really very expensive. How many years loan you guys taking? Am I right in saying this area is for the young and hip, old people like me can't afford this area.

With the interest added on how much is your flat ?

Hi you guys from jalan membina, just wondering how you guys can afford to buy this area? the flats here are really very expensive. How many years loan you guys taking? Am I right in saying this area is for the young and hip, old people like me can't afford this area.

With the interest added on how much is your flat ?

Well..... my 5 room cost @ 387K. young first time owner have ample CPF fund to pay for downpayment and subsequent repayment as our earning power are peaking...... As for old ppl, they are cash rich from selling their old house; En-bloc; SERS etc... so not only young ppl can afford this area. its for the LUCKY ones.

Fellow Membinanas, what say you.

I have to agree on the LUCKY part...still cant believe that I got a flat at Membina through Balloting. When I read the papers on the difficulty some couples have in getting a new flat and hear from my friends that their queue number is in the thousands range... :notti: , still cant believe my first time applying for a Ballot and my queue number was smaller than 100!

Well..... my 5 room cost @ 387K. young first time owner have ample CPF fund to pay for downpayment and subsequent repayment as our earning power are peaking...... As for old ppl, they are cash rich from selling their old house; En-bloc; SERS etc... so not only young ppl can afford this area. its for the LUCKY ones.

Fellow Membinanas, what say you.

I have to agree on the LUCKY part...still cant believe that I got a flat at Membina through Balloting. When I read the papers on the difficulty some couples have in getting a new flat and hear from my friends that their queue number is in the thousands range... :deal: , still cant believe my first time applying for a Ballot and my queue number was smaller than 100!

U are really lucky! It took me 3 years and abt 5 to 6 times before I got this 1st home from HDB.

I have to agree on the LUCKY part...still cant believe that I got a flat at Membina through Balloting. When I read the papers on the difficulty some couples have in getting a new flat and hear from my friends that their queue number is in the thousands range... :deal: , still cant believe my first time applying for a Ballot and my queue number was smaller than 100!

wow...

this was my 2nd time balloting

yeah.. it is all about LUCK.. my best fren who tried 4 times balloting still hvn't get it.. b it in membina, telok blangah, queenstown or even punggol, all failed.. so it is really like buying TOTO.. plainly on luck..

Me too, 2nd time.. My first was for the Tanglin Halt one..

it's also my 1st time balloting last year and my queue number was under 90. :~

must agree that we're a lucky bunch... :yamseng:

no wonder last year & this year did not win on 4d and toto. think all my luck used on last year's balloting exercise liao... :~

Me too, 2nd time.. My first was for the Tanglin Halt one..

it's our 2nd time too. 1st is WIS & also the last batch (stayed thru' the night)

Hello 5 roomers....do you need your mbr toilet basin? If not, can sell it to me?

Plse pm me and thks!!

HAPPY

Is there any different from the 4room and 5 room MBr toilet?

it's our 2nd time too. 1st is WIS & also the last batch (stayed thru' the night)

Our 3rd time le..

the first time is the redhill one then follow by the WIS.. tink same batch as Nemofc one.. cos after that got ppl complain leak of news tts y HDB change to this new system ba.. :dunno:

But still lucky to get this house!!! :dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

no wonder last year & this year did not win on 4d and toto. think all my luck used on last year's balloting exercise liao... :dancingqueen:

ya... i've nvr win anything frm any lottery or lucky draw my whole life.. then i got this place frm enbloc.. my whole life's luck to get the old place enbloc n then got this prime flat! :dancingqueen:

then only after we moved in for abt 1mth+.... i won a $20 toto prize.. hahahahahahaa... the smallest prize yet it is the 1st strike in my life :dancingqueen: