Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
sianz la , my unit have watermarks , I writing the defect form , I question which branch office should I attention

Watermarks at such an early date. Any dripping . . . . ??

Why dun u try Blk 27B office first since it is nearer . If they reject it, you can go to Bukit Merah TC or HDB branch located above BM NTUC.

Edited by Cindy-Monkeybone

Watermarks at such an early date. Any dripping . . . . ??

Why dun u try Blk 27B office first since it is nearer . If they reject it, you can go to Bukit Merah TC or HDB branch located above BM NTUC.

Ya I sat going down , actually I did not notice until last sat it rain(when I will there the rain have stop around 2hrs lor ) , the water like flow in from outside wall . the patches water near the wall ( floor ) . My hubby go touch the floor and notice it abit damp. Waa Kao like hv holes . So advice to all people pls double check when it rain .

Hope water bring " Cai " heehee think good way , although abit man fan la

Enjoy my "cai " picture .haiz haiz haiz Is that call water marks???

01032008291.jpg

01032008292.jpg

01032008290.jpg

Edited by msbean

Ya I sat going down , actually I did not notice until last sat it rain(when I will there the rain have stop around 2hrs lor ) , the water like flow in from outside wall . the patches water near the wall ( floor ) . My hubby go touch the floor and notice it abit damp. Waa Kao like hv holes . So advice to all people pls double check when it rain .

Hope water bring " Cai " heehee think good way , although abit man fan la

Enjoy my "cai " picture .haiz haiz haiz Is that call water marks???

01032008291.jpg

01032008292.jpg

01032008290.jpg

Hihi,

O dear. So jia lat like that? What happens if people do their carpenty already then this happens? Hmm, seems like our flats workmanship is not really good. Heard that this project @ JM, got some problems @ first stage of work. Think the contactor got fined or changed another contactor half way through the project. :)

We all really got to open our eyes big big to check through. Hopefully not all units are like that! :)

Ya lor must Open eye big big and must wait for rain, actually I feel no defect until I go down to turn on my water supply not intend to check any more defect . Then KANA this "cai"(watermark) lor . Last few week No rain until last weekend heng lor .

My bedroom 2 wall there is No other unit behid it , mostly is the wall outside ,the cement from the wall holes nOt eunogh la can see black black leh like no much cement fill in the holes

Edited by msbean

my bro's opposite flat 5 year old already. His 2 bathroom wall "expanded". Thus the tiles followed the wall and popped out..condition quite jialat. His shower screen was just beside the affected tiles too. HDB told my bro to remove his shower screen first then they can do something about it. Now he has to source for contractor to his house just to remove the shower screen. quite mafan.

wondering will our tiles like that too?

Hi YH...now I have been wondering whether I want to do shower screen or not. Just in case like your bro.

Hi Ms BEAN..can see and feel how the water seeping wall? Actually I also never check 100%, just glance thru it.

my bro's opposite flat 5 year old already. His 2 bathroom wall "expanded". Thus the tiles followed the wall and popped out..condition quite jialat. His shower screen was just beside the affected tiles too. HDB told my bro to remove his shower screen first then they can do something about it. Now he has to source for contractor to his house just to remove the shower screen. quite mafan.

wondering will our tiles like that too?

Ya lor heng I have not start reno , else when time fly the tiles will like pop corn all pop up .

So advise this few day JM keep raining so when u are free go hv some check on those part of wall which are facing directly outside

Edited by msbean

Ya lor heng I have not start reno , else when time fly the tiles will like pop corn all pop up .

So advise this few day JM keep raining so when u are free go hv some check on those part of wall which are facing directly outside

msbean, dun like that say leh, i finished my reno liao and moved in liao, luckily till now nothing pop out yet, but my HDB given shower head at my MBR spolit liao and also i discovered hairline cracks appearing at my painted walls.. Sian.. Really lousy leh..

Now i so **** regret last time never hack the kitchen tiles.. All my kitchen tiles very dirty, the grout lines are so dirty, tried everything but just can't remove.. The lines is BLACK lor, not brown or dark brown, but BLACK!:lol::lol:

if you're from 27B and got through balloting, it's not hard to guess which unit it is. :-)

yeah.... u can know it from the hdb website..... hahah... :lol:

msbean, dun like that say leh, i finished my reno liao and moved in liao, luckily till now nothing pop out yet, but my HDB given shower head at my MBR spolit liao and also i discovered hairline cracks appearing at my painted walls.. Sian.. Really lousy leh..

Now i so **** regret last time never hack the kitchen tiles.. All my kitchen tiles very dirty, the grout lines are so dirty, tried everything but just can't remove.. The lines is BLACK lor, not brown or dark brown, but BLACK!:sport-smiley-004::P

Die la my kitchen and toilet too dark I cant ever check is it dirty or crack leh ,I did not check u make me worry shld I bring a touch light go inspect the tiles . Binzz the kitchen tiles can Hack meh I thought must wait for 5 year , only allow overlay . Hairline cracks appearing at my painted walls what is that ?? If repaint over it wont see right ?

My checking is very fast one leh nvr go see all the wall and tiles , I only find those very obvious one . Hope nothing go wrong else "pek Chek " sia

I think due to the uneven wall, the painting will look very patchie.

If I am not wrong, when I see my wall, as if the wall got air inside!

So, no matter how good the painter is, it will appear patchie.

Now i so **** regret last time never hack the kitchen tiles.. All my kitchen tiles very dirty, the grout lines are so dirty, tried everything but just can't remove.. The lines is BLACK lor, not brown or dark brown, but BLACK!:sport-smiley-004::P

ms bean,

mine is exactly like your 1st picture, mine is below bedroom 2 windows...yes only when it rain then you can see...

i already did my floor tiles... :sport-smiley-004: i complained 3 times liao dunno HDB is doing anythin abt it or not

the hdb lady said rectification is done from outside wont affect so she said go ahead with my reno argh...

Edited by linggie