Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello Everybody

I wonder whether you have the experience before.

On the eve of the new year, she cooked alot. And notice that the stove area (her stove without any concrete support) was very hot! Especially the underneath of the stove. She feared that the kitchen cabinet will give way. Very hot!

HAPPY

oh ya! btw did we pay our tv licence at hdb on day of key collection already? i cant remember

i was not billed for the tv licence yet..do i need to inform them to bill me?

:notti:

anybody paid tv licence already?

Hi all ,

Hope I not late to wish you all a Happy chinese new year , quite busy collecting my last year of angbao heehee . sobsob cant collect next year lor .

yay we finally got hold of the curtain rods at ikea with the brackets and thingy!!

total cost of curtains + mounting accessories: abt $300.

Hubby began installing one in the evening while i made dinner.. only managed to finish one for the MBR.. to be continued next wekeend!

Yipee!

Yesterday visited my neighbour ah mah...so happy to see ah mah but she's sad as she dont know how to go down to take a walk. She's already 84 yr old. I feel sad for her.

Then visit her next door neighbours: studio apt...nice layout, tiles done and kitchen cabinet done by hbd. Vist a few more units....all are happy and claim that it is very quite at night...cannot get use to it!

happy new yr everybody! wasn't able to online over the holiday.. at home no connection yet.. called starhub but they claimed that my blk already activated the line.. sucks man! hv yet to call up the technical guys thou.. gotta try 2nite n call again may b.. :(

happy, my stove area under cabinet also felt the heat frm cooking.. mama was stewing on slow fire for hours.. n she felt the heat.. she kept the cabinet door open loh.. but when i do slight heat up of food then will not get tis prob.. i tink only long hours of cooking then will feel the impact.. but i tink shld b ok bah..

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year!:yamseng:

We didn't have any internet connection as well.. But for us, is becos we haven't apply.. :yamseng: Bur very soon will have our cable tv activated.. :( !!

We did cooked quite abit but the heat on the solid surface was still ok.. But I find the hood was very hot when we on it during cooking.. Is that normal also??

We also used the oven to bake some pineapple tarts and the wood around the oven area were quite hot and we opened the drawers and cabinet to let the hot air escape..

Ya, signal has been activated for Blk 27A :P

try tuning ur tv to 743.25MHz... if you see the starhub test pattern, your unit is scv ready..

else like my case, you will need to get the SCV contractors to link the lines for you, cos the scv box outside the house is already locked :)

(note, if you like to watch RTM2, please ask them to keep a tv pt linked to the antenna for you.)

happy new yr everybody! wasn't able to online over the holiday.. at home no connection yet.. called starhub but they claimed that my blk already activated the line.. sucks man! hv yet to call up the technical guys thou.. gotta try 2nite n call again may b.. :P

happy, my stove area under cabinet also felt the heat frm cooking.. mama was stewing on slow fire for hours.. n she felt the heat.. she kept the cabinet door open loh.. but when i do slight heat up of food then will not get tis prob.. i tink only long hours of cooking then will feel the impact.. but i tink shld b ok bah..

wow Green's unit 06-116 + those leftover units are out for this month balloting

it is going for 491K, abt 100k more a year ago....crazy :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by linggie