Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi YG...$600 for day+night (living and mbr), night for both bedroom and aircon window.

But now I know something sit and think. I think they use aluminium rod!!!!!!!!!!

ya loh happy, what else u wanna buy? we all now dont buy first, wait for you to help us get a bulk discount hehe

hi happy,

u mean urs $600 for 4room, its only all night curtain or which room has day+night curtain? (eg your mbr and living room using any day curtain?)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi YG...$600 for day+night (living and mbr), night for both bedroom and aircon window.

But now I know something sit and think. I think they use aluminium rod!!!!!!!!!!

it doesn't matter what rod they use lah... $600 leh... I also want $600 curtains but cannot find :(

Hi guy and ladies

if I want to complain about the low water pressure and the low flow of water . SHould I complain to HDB , Town concil or SP service ??

Anymore neighbour have the same problem , so the complain power will be more powerful and so the gov will act fast

I cant stand my tap , Normally I take a shower is 5-10min nowsday at my new hse I need 30 -40min and somemore keep scolding and cursing heehee ( very pek chek )

do u stay on a high floor and u're using the gas heater?

I stay below 10th floor and I use a water heater tank and my wife & I can bathe @ the same time with good water pressure

it doesn't matter what rod they use lah... $600 leh... I also want $600 curtains but cannot find :(

I stay below 10th floor and I use a water heater tank and my wife & I can bathe @ the same time with good water pressure

I also stay below 10th floor. The water pressure is so strong that i have to turn down abit of the main water suppply located outside. Btw i'm using storage heater.Maybe that why the water pressure is so strong.

ya loh..doesnt matter what rod they use cos most of it are covered by the curtain, most imptly its $600 leh ;)

Hi Bean,

I have a problem like that when I first moved in 1 month ago.

The water pressure is not strong enough to turn on my Gas Heater. Though the heater was faulty then cos only used a few times. I also suspected the water pressure cos it was noticeably weak. Called SP services, they came within hours, check the pressure, yep, water pump at rooftop faulty alrite. I also complained about the water quality cos there is an oily smell.

They take samples also then. They solved the pressure issue but the quality is still not so good. My wife is still buying water to boil. :)

Call them, SP Services or Town Council. Both also can. :)

thx Vacis , I will check my heater 1st before complain to SP

I stay at lv 10 , dunno my is it a gas heater , have a tank outside my common toilet

hi all,

the hss rack is from Naiya trading 64417809, recommended by a few of our neighbours here

thanks to simpleboi and binzz :yamseng:

oh ya check with Naiya trading the price first. duno whether price increase or not cos nowadays metal price is getting more costly

Thanks Yang Guo for the contact! :D

Btw any fellow membinians have lobang for installing solar film to windows? Thinking to install to reduce the heat to my unit. Thanks.

Keropi

Btw any fellow membinians have lobang for installing solar film to windows? Thinking to install to reduce the heat to my unit. Thanks.

Keropi

I have some samples @ home... wanna take a look before deciding?

did my window film today :)

$90 for 16 panels (3 bedrooms) inclusive of installation...

f_PIC0026m_069c1d8.jpg

the prices...

$1.20/sq feet - my type

up to $3.50/sq feet - black tinted that is able to block out sunlight, non-reflective

Edited by OnePostWonder

Keropi

不客气 ;)

I have some samples @ home... wanna take a look before deciding?

my is black tinted one , really can block the sun but make my hse look dark

I heard from my id that aluminium price has sore!

Anyway, now cannot do much.

I also notice when I on the tap, the water flow is very slow...but hey, save water = save money.

ya loh..doesnt matter what rod they use cos most of it are covered by the curtain, most imptly its $600 leh ;)

Can use to paste on the wardrobe?

Cos' my wife choose too light frosted door and can see the shade of the cabinet!

Any solution to cover it up (only the middle portion)??

Thanks!!!!

the guy also left some black tinted ones, but non-reflective samples at my place

Can use to paste on the wardrobe?

Cos' my wife choose too light frosted door and can see the shade of the cabinet!

Any solution to cover it up (only the middle portion)??

Thanks!!!!

u can come my place & take a few samples to try :)

Hi Kelvin

Thanks. Can take your sample this weekend? Or friday nite (1am, after work?)

HAPPY

u can come my place & take a few samples to try :)

ms bean,

my water pressure is low and the water flow is slow too, i m using storage heater, i observed tat when washing the flat but my tenant has yet to complain though (Mybe they know there is nothing I can do).