Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi Kelvin...I mean the inner wall...trying to search for a lower price maybe lower than $110 for stright line rack.

Yesterday went to hub 21 (somewhere near clementi) and visit Defu furniture, my big disappointment! Probably the uncle salesman see me wearing sloppy presume I will not buy anything! Doesnt seem interested to serve my family at all! And keep following us.....terible!

Then went to furniture mall....nothing much to see over there....

this L-shape does not cover wall to wall, only part of a corner

not wall to wall as well right?

Edited by h4happy

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Kelvin...I mean the inner wall...trying to search for a lower price maybe lower than $110 for stright line rack.

Yesterday went to hub 21 (somewhere near clementi) and visit Defu furniture, my big disappointment! Probably the uncle salesman see me wearing sloppy presume I will not buy anything! Doesnt seem interested to serve my family at all! And keep following us.....terible!

Then went to furniture mall....nothing much to see over there....

i forgot to bring my camera, otherwise can show u my wall to wall HHS shelves... cost me $200, which is the cheapest among 3 companies that I called

Edited by OnePostWonder

i forgot to bring my camera, otherwise can show u my wall to wall HHS shelves... cost me $200, which is the cheapest among 3 companies that I called

same here ;) mine also wall to wall, cost $200. Cant find any other cheaper company already

for dneo,

managed to find the box today,it comes with 10 computerised keys inside the box.hehe nice to see u and ur wife today

f_P1010578m_72bd962.jpg

for binzz

f_P1010597m_7dea33e.jpg

f_P1010582m_be014dc.jpg

btw the castle lock gave me Albion lock instead of castle lock,cos my gate is not aligned properly,castle lock cant fit in. But he said Ablion and Castle lock are the same,only brand name difference

Yang guo

The lock is it u need to get the lock out so that can open the gate ? (mean the whole lock must hand carry it ) End up I have hv to tie something on it

Hope u know what I mean heehee

I have one Duro lock , I have some problem when I inside the house the "small" part of the wooden door then to block my way of opening (Troublesome in opening)

Guy do you notice the water pressure is weak ?? or maybe I stay at middle lv ?

Hi Msbean,

ops..i have 1 more pic here, maybe can clear your doubts =)

(the lock is fixed permanently at the gate cos the uncle drill 2 holes to fix the gate. No need to carry. Just push and pull the "metal rod" will do

f_P1010581m_94fbbf1.jpg

f_P1010582m_be014dc.jpg

Hi YG...how much the the locker cost (installation and the lock)? You have any pic to share with me on the rack (wall to wall) cost I cant get what you mean...

Thanks!!!

HAPPY

Hi Happy,

the lock cost $128 with installation.

u see my pic,there is another gold colour lock there? actually not much difference in terms of the quality. only convenience

- 1 need to carry here and there (As per msbean description :notti: ). This can be solve by doing up a chain fixed to the gate. cheaper alternative.

- the other is fixed to the gate for convenience and can lock 2 ways. cost more

Hi YG...how much the the locker cost (installation and the lock)? You have any pic to share with me on the rack (wall to wall) cost I cant get what you mean...

Thanks!!!

HAPPY

hi happy,

here is the wall to wall type. 1 cost $110, 1 cost $90. Total 2rack needed to make it wall to wall=$200

f_P1010277m_0567a59.jpg

f_P1010278m_2d0491b.jpg

Hi Happy,

the lock cost $128 with installation.

u see my pic,there is another gold colour lock there? actually not much difference in terms of the quality. only convenience

- 1 need to carry here and there (As per msbean description :notti: ). This can be solve by doing up a chain fixed to the gate. cheaper alternative.

- the other is fixed to the gate for convenience and can lock 2 ways. cost more

hi happy,

here is the wall to wall type. 1 cost $110, 1 cost $90. Total 2rack needed to make it wall to wall=$200

f_P1010277m_0567a59.jpg

f_P1010278m_2d0491b.jpg

Nice ,YAnguo I see the lift have some rack cost 150 for "L" rack so is it the same type har ??

Nice ,YAnguo I see the lift have some rack cost 150 for "L" rack so is it the same type har ??

yup its the same type but the L rack is shorter

their price quite fix, 一分钱一分货..longer one cost more,shorter cost lesser ;)

so..

$90 one is the shortest

$110 slightly longer

$150 L shape (longer than $110 type but not wall to wall)

$200 wall to wall

yup its the same type but the L rack is shorter

their price quite fix, 一分钱一分货..longer one cost more,shorter cost lesser ;)

so..

$90 one is the shortest

$110 slightly longer

$150 L shape (longer than $110 type but not wall to wall)

$200 wall to wall

Oh so wall to wall mean just nice fix to our HSS har ?

Edited by msbean

for dneo,

managed to find the box today,it comes with 10 computerised keys inside the box.hehe nice to see u and ur wife today

f_P1010578m_72bd962.jpg

for binzz

f_P1010597m_7dea33e.jpg

f_P1010582m_be014dc.jpg

btw the castle lock gave me Albion lock instead of castle lock,cos my gate is not aligned properly,castle lock cant fit in. But he said Ablion and Castle lock are the same,only brand name difference

Thanks. Shd hav gone up to see your lock. But too busy tat i totally forgot about it.

I am thinkin of installed it myself.. hehe.. i actually borrow a drill from my frien..