Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

hi darren,

that Castle lock uncle took out the lock from a box. I cant tell whether has the box opened before or not. Then from the box he passed me all the keys inside. hmmm..thats a good question there

but i installed for so long already, so far no problem

ya its not easy to install. My friend DIY it. Bought at cost of abt $30+. He told me its not easy to install

tat uncle took half hour to install for me..can see that its not easy. required drilling

Oh. didn't know that it requried drilling. I thought is only use screwing the lock holder on to the gate.

Hmm.. anyone noe where can i get it from outside store?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi darren,

that Castle lock uncle took out the lock from a box. I cant tell whether has the box opened before or not. Then from the box he passed me all the keys inside. hmmm..thats a good question there

but i installed for so long already, so far no problem

ya its not easy to install. My friend DIY it. Bought at cost of abt $30+. He told me its not easy to install

tat uncle took half hour to install for me..can see that its not easy. required drilling

YG,

Can give a picture of your castle lock? Its locked from the gate?? Thanks.

Regards,

binzz

kriegs - can ppl from the other blocks still look inside your unit?

Have not try looking from the other block. I try looking at my unit from the ground floor, cant really see a thing inside, also not very 'silvery reflective'.

Maybe nxt time i try to wave to the opp unit to see if they see me the 'look' :notti:

Oh. didn't know that it requried drilling. I thought is only use screwing the lock holder on to the gate.

Hmm.. anyone noe where can i get it from outside store?

I got my 'Duro' lock and lock holder from carrefour. It attached to the gate using screw, no drilling. So far so good.

The uncle who did the metal bolt on the gate mention it a 'police' lock, one whole piece type.

YG,

Can give a picture of your castle lock? Its locked from the gate?? Thanks.

Regards,

binzz

ok binzz, i go take a pic of it and show u soon. it can be locked from both inside and outside

I got my 'Duro' lock and lock holder from carrefour. It attached to the gate using screw, no drilling. So far so good.

The uncle who did the metal bolt on the gate mention it a 'police' lock, one whole piece type.

Hi,

I use Duro lock too.. no drilling needed.. just screw the lock holder inside.. nothing much to be done.. :)

:dancingqueen:

Hi,

I use Duro lock too.. no drilling needed.. just screw the lock holder inside.. nothing much to be done.. :)

Think most probably will use DURO lock.

Any difference between DURO Lock and Castle Lock.

Juz wanna feel safe as it seems that the security in our area not so gd.

Think most probably will use DURO lock.

Any difference between DURO Lock and Castle Lock.

Juz wanna feel safe as it seems that the security in our area not so gd.

Hi dneo,

The DURO Lock I got is the smaller one.. ART 320.

The bigger version of the DURO Lock which looks the same as the Castle Lock had 2 joints, so in the end didnt get that as worried that it may not be safe although the salesperson keep saying safe lol..

Hello CrazyCar...once again, thanks for all your empty boxes, it really came in handy! Your house look like mini condo style!!!!

Hello BoBoGirl....how is your air con trunking going on? Hope all is well!

Hello CindyMonKeyBone....Nice to meet you again...will call you up again when my unit are ready!

Hello Membinans...old question, any cheap hss rack??? How much and the phone no. Thanks!!!!

Hello CrazyCar...once again, thanks for all your empty boxes, it really came in handy! Your house look like mini condo style!!!!

Hello BoBoGirl....how is your air con trunking going on? Hope all is well!

Hello CindyMonKeyBone....Nice to meet you again...will call you up again when my unit are ready!

Hello Membinans...old question, any cheap hss rack??? How much and the phone no. Thanks!!!!

YA me also need HSS rack any long bang ? the lastest price is $150 for L right I think I see it some where

I going for straight line rack....price from $110 to $120 (abt 4.5 feet), w20in and h72in.

Any cheaper quote you have, Membinian???

YA me also need HSS rack any long bang ? the lastest price is $150 for L right I think I see it some where

this L-shape does not cover wall to wall, only part of a corner

I going for straight line rack....price from $110 to $120 (abt 4.5 feet), w20in and h72in.

Any cheaper quote you have, Membinian???

not wall to wall as well right?

Edited by OnePostWonder