Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

My 3-chest drawers from IKEA already break liao.. after using only a few months :(

Maybe I put too much things inside.. but really so fast spoil :(

Bro, did you see the video in my blog? My red shelving is made of plastic & I don't trust IKEA wood

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi YG..yes naiya trading give me 10% discount.

eh i dont get what u mean, heh

mr lai is from Naiya trading? u mean u got 10% discount from Naiya trading? or u managed to find a shop that gives 10% discount?

Hi YG..yes naiya trading give me 10% discount.

happy so is 120 -10 % = 108 is it ? (FROM Naiya)

What colour is that ?

Hi MS BEAN...he quoted me $130 for 54' x 72' x 20' $117.

You want also? Can bargain!

happy so is 120 -10 % = 108 is it ? (FROM Naiya)

What colour is that ?

Hi YG...I think brown is better.

hi msbean,

they have 3 colours (grey,brown,white)

if chose white have to top up $20.

Aiya Kelvin..dont say like that lah. No money no choice, must bargain. Must be thick skin liao.

Today installed curtain...cost me $600 for 4 room. 5 room also the same. Hey...the rod can be bend into curve shape..I will post the pic tonight.

I am not good at bargain lah...just try my luck only.

Anyway, already confirmed with Naiya Trading for the rack $117 for 54" x 72" x 20" brown colour.

h4happy, very kiang leh... gate bolt can bargain, now HHS shelves also can bargain... next time, help us get bulk order can?

what else r u buying?

Aiya Kelvin..dont say like that lah. No money no choice, must bargain. Must be thick skin liao.

Today installed curtain...cost me $600 for 4 room. 5 room also the same. Hey...the rod can be bend into curve shape..I will post the pic tonight.

Anyway, already confirmed with Naiya Trading for the rack $117 for 54" x 72" x 20" brown colour.

yr curtains are so cheap... less than half of what I paid :(

ya loh happy, what else u wanna buy? we all now dont buy first, wait for you to help us get a bulk discount hehe

hi happy,

u mean urs $600 for 4room, its only all night curtain or which room has day+night curtain? (eg your mbr and living room using any day curtain?)

Ok on lah.

Actually I am not good at bargaining, just try my luck.

Nothing much to buy liao except sofa...really dont know how to buy....

Fillter water? Anyone?? Can get less than $200...I think so.

ya loh happy, what else u wanna buy? we all now dont buy first, wait for you to help us get a bulk discount hehe

hi simpleboi and happy, thanks for your reply! i've spoken to my id, he will ask his ka kia to help me "catch the balance" of the ceiling fan again so that it will not be that shaky. good thing i checked with u all.

happy, my house still under reno, carpentry progress super slow and some small issues. today the manager (of my id firm) came and took some photos, gg back to scold my id on the slow progress. my id currently enjoying holidays! and...i think the carpenters also on holiday mood loh! :dancingqueen:

btw, happy, does mr. lai go to your house to take measurement for the shelf? is yours L-shape type?

Edited by olivetree

Hi guy and ladies

if I want to complain about the low water pressure and the low flow of water . SHould I complain to HDB , Town concil or SP service ??

Anymore neighbour have the same problem , so the complain power will be more powerful and so the gov will act fast

I cant stand my tap , Normally I take a shower is 5-10min nowsday at my new hse I need 30 -40min and somemore keep scolding and cursing heehee ( very pek chek )

Edited by msbean

Hi guy and ladies

if I want to complain about the low water pressure and the low flow of water . SHould I complain to HDB , Town concil or SP service ??

Anymore neighbour have the same problem , so the complain power will be more powerful and so the gov will act fast

I cant stand my tap , Normally I take a shower is 5-10min nowsday at my new hse I need 30 -40min and somemore keep scolding and cursing heehee ( very pek chek )

Hi Bean,

I have a problem like that when I first moved in 1 month ago.

The water pressure is not strong enough to turn on my Gas Heater. Though the heater was faulty then cos only used a few times. I also suspected the water pressure cos it was noticeably weak. Called SP services, they came within hours, check the pressure, yep, water pump at rooftop faulty alrite. I also complained about the water quality cos there is an oily smell.

They take samples also then. They solved the pressure issue but the quality is still not so good. My wife is still buying water to boil. :)

Call them, SP Services or Town Council. Both also can. :)