Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi all! Just found out about this forum. This is soo cool..all neighbours getting together. hehe.

Im stayin in blk 26C. what about the rest of you? :)

Hi neighbour

Welcome welcome :D

I am staying in Blk 26D

:yamseng:

my wife & I liked the Ipoh hor fun :(

wonder what happened... so fast close liao

Yup, I also dunno what happened.. business seemed quite gd for the store too :dunno:

me and my wife like the ipoh hor fun too, the servings is alot..worth eating there

huh they really close already ah?

I wanted to get a few weeks ago.. but saw them closed.. thought they went for holidays or something.. but then realised close down liao :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

tat's fast turn over..... lucky i tried once b4 they close. :dancingqueen:

got the feelin the next stall to go is the prawn noodle in tat kopitiam....never see anyone eat!

hi memb! i'm from 26B.

wow sierra! u really gd....even have evidence of them stealin ah gong's property.....

got the feelin the next stall to go is the prawn noodle in tat kopitiam....never see anyone eat!

hi memb! i'm from 26B.

wow sierra! u really gd....even have evidence of them stealin ah gong's property.....

Hi,

Prawn noodle?

Oh.. the store beside the ipoh hor fun one? That time got try their fried dumpling.. quite ok i guess.. but ya.. seldom see pple eat.. :P

hi all,

found some pics of the couple who blasted their car audio so loudly in the afternoon, and they came to take the fertiliser from the compound. Why fertiliser?

DSC01461.jpg

DSC01458.jpg

DSC01456-2.jpg

this car drove past me and it turned towards redhill side

Oh ya Dr Koo sound good , does him have power ?

heehee do not have chance see LKY

it's quite useless.. no one is willing to help. they all shun responsibility. you won't believe the stupidity of the answers those people sent..

haahaa fertilizer os good to steal meh??? Ah gong's fertilizer better than wat we can get at those flower nursery?

anyone feel tat the main road veri noisy??? was awaken by the bus at earli in the morning like 6am...

haahaa fertilizer os good to steal meh??? Ah gong's fertilizer better than wat we can get at those flower nursery?

anyone feel tat the main road veri noisy??? was awaken by the bus at earli in the morning like 6am...

ya veri noisy cant tahan and nt only bus sometimes middle of the nite got car racing pass lagi worse :furious:

Crap! My mbr toilet bowl jam again.

Called my id and gonna send their plumber down again and dismantle the bowl and make it aligenment with the pipe. ID suspected this as he encountered more than 5 units already.

Pay so much for the unit and get this kind of worksmanship from hdb main contractor!!!!!!!!!!

yup actually i stay at 27B and a few times got woken by assholes at the coffeeshop cheering at 4 am waking me up.. stupid beng no need to go to work i need leh!

i'm staying at 27b but do not hear any noises from the kopi shop... :unsure:

hi memb! i'm from 26B.

apa: u won't believe it, their car audio was so loud, it woke my kids' up from their naps. it's like broadcasting to the world.

happy: 2 more months and we can perhaps do a gathering there.

Edited by sierra

apa: u won't believe it, their car audio was so loud, it woke my kids' up from their naps. it's like broadcasting to the world.

maybe they wan to make a grand entrance.... doin illegal things still wan to 'announce' their arrival....tsk tsk... stupid thieves.....

For me rite, I the bochup kind so maybe my expectations wasn't tat high for my unit. So all the small defects that I can repair myself, I'll ask my ID to do it for me coz I know these contractors weren't efficient enuff to repair so fast. Heng me also that I do no experience any toilet problems unlike my unfortunate neighbours.

What now we can do is find an external contractor or ask your respective IDs to help and repair for a minimal sum or FOC if possible. If we wait for HDB's course of action, we wont know when sia they'll react. As most of u know, taking $$ outta them takes ages but if they want $$ out from u, they want it NOW NOW NOW! Knn rite?

just came back from our 3 weeks honeymoon. after reading all the stuff about break-ins, toilet problem etc, we were so glad that our home is still in one piece after we came back. :) hope that those who had problems would be able to resolve them soon. cheers. :yamseng: