Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

hello all,

Pls pardon my ignorance, I will be moving in to this neighbourhood soon in a couple of months. Our flat is under reno now. Just happen to read abt the rooftop garden.

May i know where is it located?

Which block?

THANK YOU!

Hi and welcome :dancingqueen:

The rooftop garden is located at the top of the multi-story carpark (8th lvl), at Blk 26 :D

Good luck for your reno :)

:yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hello all,

Pls pardon my ignorance, I will be moving in to this neighbourhood soon in a couple of months. Our flat is under reno now. Just happen to read abt the rooftop garden.

May i know where is it located?

Which block?

THANK YOU!

Hi Asylum_Ship,

I will be starting my reno soon as well.

From my last visit to JM, think the garden is at 8th floor of blk 26. Not sure if thats the rooftop garden you talking about. :)

Cheers

Hello VIT...good luck to your reno....make sure you check all your defects before reno starts.

If not, you will have hard time talking to BSC Karin Chan!

HAPPY

Hi Asylum_Ship,

I will be starting my reno soon as well.

From my last visit to JM, think the garden is at 8th floor of blk 26. Not sure if thats the rooftop garden you talking about. :)

Cheers

H4happy, think your complaint is seeing results leh cause today I received a call from HDB service centre that they will be coming to fix my bomb shelter door tomorrow. I actually submitted the request like more than a month ago and finally they are getting back to me.:) and i think it is not karin who got back to me..strange..hehe..anyway, all the best for your case..

Hi WON...yes, Karin company is actually the main con. Submitted to their HQ and complain about the poor services and attitude by her. Anyway, the head (I suppose) so, willing to pay back the compensation to me. Sometimes we jsut dont want to go that far, but she make me do it this hard way.

Just rec' a mail from her company and quoted:

"...We will certainly look into your feeback and will investigate on the whole matter. We would not hesitate to hold an enquiry for my staff, and if it deems necessary, we will definitely take disciplinary action as in accordance with our company practice of handling attitude problem staff....."

HAPPY

H4happy, think your complaint is seeing results leh cause today I received a call from HDB service centre that they will be coming to fix my bomb shelter door tomorrow. I actually submitted the request like more than a month ago and finally they are getting back to me.:) and i think it is not karin who got back to me..strange..hehe..anyway, all the best for your case..

thank you guys!

Anyone have any idea where to get motion sensors lights?

Thinking of getting 1 for the master bathroom and maybe the foyer area.

Thank you!

Hi, u should be able to get it from most DIY shops.

BTW, anyone subscribe to daily delivery of newspaper? how to subscribe har? :dunno:

Edited by crazycar

Hi CRAZYCar...last time use to subscribe with the uncle, only subscribe ST for Sat and Sun and NewPaper for Sun. Mon to Fri dont have (cos warking and usually no time to read).

BTW, anyone subscribe to daily delivery of newspaper? how to subscribe har? :dunno:

Call Straits times and subscribe I think. Then they'll ask their newspaper men to deliver to u. I'm not so sure tho..

Email has been send to Karin company:

Good Morning Ms Clara Tan

"Thank you so much for looking into this matter.

For my record purposes, please let me know via mail the advice for compensating the $100 that I have incurred.

My bank account is : xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am not sure by now you have been informed about this case together with the original receipt and the photos taken by Mr Ahmad ahmad_bin_abdulah_basalamah//ss/surbana@surbana.comthe email address given by Karin was incorrect or Mr Chan ckc12@hdb.gov.sg (62486419). If so, I do hope that you and your company will investigate this matter. If possible let me know what type of disciplinary action is being taken.

Once again, I would to to thank you and your company in handling this issue prompty.

Thanks and Best Regards."

Hi WON...yes, Karin company is actually the main con. Submitted to their HQ and complain about the poor services and attitude by her. Anyway, the head (I suppose) so, willing to pay back the compensation to me. Sometimes we jsut dont want to go that far, but she make me do it this hard way.

Just rec' a mail from her company and quoted:

"...We will certainly look into your feeback and will investigate on the whole matter. We would not hesitate to hold an enquiry for my staff, and if it deems necessary, we will definitely take disciplinary action as in accordance with our company practice of handling attitude problem staff....."

HAPPY

you can call up ST and subscript from there.

Anyone using MIO services? As in for the internet and fixed line?

When MIO services started, the fixed line and internet is quite bad, so after sometime, dun know how is the performance like now.

Anyone can advise? Thinking of subcribing it.

Thank you!

When MIO services started, the fixed line and internet is quite bad, so after sometime, dun know how is the performance like now.

Thank you!

wow.....wat attracted u to subscribe to MIO? i heard tat the connection procedure etc is very troublesome n exp.

the programmes selection is very small IMHO.

Thank you!

Hi,

I using ST for my internet, so far so good.. speed quite ok too..

However, think not considered MIO so cant really tell, but my previous home uses MIO and also did not have any problems so find it quite stable

:dancingqueen:

Just keeping my options open for internet services. Cos i thinking of getting land line and changing to ST for mobile (since now is fully portable). So if i get ST for internet, i can subscripe to their MIO plan which i get 3 services.

I also heard quite troublesome. But wanna know exactly how troublesome and exp are they.

Last resort is just to stick with starhub for internet lor.

I am using ST for internet too.

So far so good.

For MIO....my friend experience problem, especially when 1 down, the whole thing down.

His hp cannot use (I am not sure why), so as his internet.

Just keeping my options open for internet services. Cos i thinking of getting land line and changing to ST for mobile (since now is fully portable). So if i get ST for internet, i can subscripe to their MIO plan which i get 3 services.

I also heard quite troublesome. But wanna know exactly how troublesome and exp are they.

Last resort is just to stick with starhub for internet lor.