Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi Ms BEAN...Yes already changed the toilet pan collar (toilet bowl connect to the ground pipe.) THey dont hack the bowl. When you look closely, they screw the toile bowl. So they unscrew it and will be able to lift up the toile bowl very easy. Suspect that the aligenment is out a little bit that cause the bad smell.

happy so u mean they just adjust the thing and the toilet bowl will not kena cork is it ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello neighbours!

Can I check whether anyone of you has encountered problems with your toilet floor tiles?

For mine, the joints between the tiles are black in colour, looks dirty. Even when my contractor did acid wash and fill the joints with cement, the cement also don't seep through le. My contractor said that this is due to HDB's cement or some sort..

Do you have the same prob?

How to make the joints look clean and not black?

Appreciate ur help! :)

Hello neighbours!

Can I check whether anyone of you has encountered problems with your toilet floor tiles?

For mine, the joints between the tiles are black in colour, looks dirty. Even when my contractor did acid wash and fill the joints with cement, the cement also don't seep through le. My contractor said that this is due to HDB's cement or some sort..

Do you have the same prob?

How to make the joints look clean and not black?

Appreciate ur help! :)

My also like that I have to use duck stain remover , u just need to pour some onto the joint and let it stay for half to one hrs and after that wash yr toilet ,it will lighten abit . those not so stubborn one will actually after washing the tile joint before white .

Buy the Blue btl one better smell . yellow one smell like beach .

Last time have one spray type one is the best but discontinue lor .

Actually after month of washing will lighten abit.

Hi MS BEAN...yeah, they wont go and hammer the toile bowl. THey unscrew it and lift the toile bowl up. Then you will be able to see the pipe very clearly.

happy so u mean they just adjust the thing and the toilet bowl will not kena cork is it ?

Me too. Every weekend or two, I will scrape the toilet floor, the dark stain bit by bit will come off. Anyway, for me, I dont care too much lah. My house already turn upside down liao. My kids draw lines on the wall, toys everywhere...etc...

My also like that I have to use duck stain remover , u just need to pour some onto the joint and let it stay for half to one hrs and after that wash yr toilet ,it will lighten abit . those not so stubborn one will actually after washing the tile joint before white .

Buy the Blue btl one better smell . yellow one smell like beach .

Last time have one spray type one is the best but discontinue lor .

Actually after month of washing will lighten abit.

for toilet stains.. i make bleach solution (1 part bleach, 4 parts water) in a spray bottle.. then spray onto tiles (wall & floor) & t. bowl & sink.. close toilet door n leave it for an hr or 2.. rinse off with water.. n blink blink clean le.. hope this help

Thanks Ms Bean, Xlan for ya advice :)

Okay, will go and buy the duck stain remover and try.

Very mafan and must be very disciplined to wash the toilet tiles le.. :(

Anyone interested to rent out their bedrooms or flat?

prefer

- 2 bedrooms for 2 female tenants working as professionals in S'pore

- empty bedrooms as they have own basic furnitures

- rental for at least 1 yr.

Hi All,

Anyone know the measurement (from the wall to the hole) for the MBR toilet bowl?

Thanks for your information in advance.

mine is 4.5 inche +- a bit. should be about the same for u. by right u should measure from the centre of the wc hole to the wall, but that's provided u dismantle the wc first. however you can do a quick n simple check. there are pipes in the box-up area above the wc area. use a measuring tape and measure the distance from the centre of the pipe to the wall. this is roughly the wc s-trap distance.

hi all, i found some hairline cracks along the wall tiles in my master bathroom. Already ask HDB to come and check. Anyone has that problem?

This toilet bowl thing is quite troublesome. Sometimes it can be affected by the debris from renovation or the sewage pipe could be stuck from all the rubbish from the whole block. It chokes sometimes and takes awhile for the stuff to be flushed out.

Mid-Autumn Festival this weekend, anyone joining the RC celebrations? Am going to bring the kids there to have some fun

mine is 4.5 inche +- a bit. should be about the same for u. by right u should measure from the centre of the wc hole to the wall, but that's provided u dismantle the wc first. however you can do a quick n simple check. there are pipes in the box-up area above the wc area. use a measuring tape and measure the distance from the centre of the pipe to the wall. this is roughly the wc s-trap distance.

Thanks for the info crazycar. By rite my ID suppose to give me the measurements, but to-date, i have yet to hear from him. Cannot source for the toilet bowl.... :furious:

Edited by Vitamin C

thank happy , I have just email CHan , hope sat they will fix my choke toilet bowl yuck : )

I have to use a bamboo stick and go clear the choke , dam disgusting .

Can any kind soul give me the measurement of the window again , I now feel like doing my curtain .

too many pages already dunno where is the curtain measurement pages .