Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
petetherock

Help required with gardening and pruning

Hi friends

Can anyone recommend a gardener who can help prune trees and do some general gardening / landscape work?

Thank you

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i guess cut tree needs a targeted approach. if you have a ladder and saw for wood, then can cut away the top branches first before attacking the trunk. if not if you have enough space, can always cut the trunk at a good spot so that the tree will fall back on it's own weight. but if the tree is too big, get a professional would be safer. i think most companies who does landscaping can also do this for you.

I chopped down a few 6m tall trees myself. Took me 2 month worth of weekends and was extremely fulfilling. Used cordless drill instead of saw. Now i really appreciate NParks tree management policies. U will need very understanding family members though.

After flowering is the best possible time to prune. If the plant requires renovation or severe reduction, this could be done in late fall or early spring, just before they begin to growth. In the first several years, these plants will only require special pruning and shaping. And one of the most important thing to help them to grow is a good garden hose to take care of everything that needs to grow. You can find one you'll like the most here https://cornygardener.com/drinking-water-safe-hoses/.