Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GoodVictor

Rental durable medical equipment

Hi...I billed a CPM durable medical equipment to BCBS as a rental. Used RR modifier. Used a date span of 30 days. Used 1 unit. BCBS only reimbursed 1 unit. Should I bill 30 units? I thought that 1 unit = 30 days rental. How many units to bill on a Rental?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi! it seems to me that with such calculations you need to contact directly the company where you rented medical equipment. Still, everyone's prices are different. But they are obliged to answer all your questions regarding the payment of rent as competently and argumentatively as possible. Of course, this should be done personally, but now in a pandemic it is quite dangerous, given that their clients may be carriers of Covid 19. Therefore, put on a mask and sterile gloves for your own safety. And I wish you good luck!

I am sorry that you've faced such a situation. I hope everything will be alright and you will talk directly with the company. Sometimes it can be their fault, and as they work a lot through the day, they could've not seen this mistake. There must be a customers service, where you could let people answer your question. Try to do anything to avoid such further situations. I remember once I ordered some pairs of gloves on https://harmonycr.com, and the company stuck two of them in the box's corner by mistake. I remember I wanted to write a bad review when I thought about calling them, and they've told me they shipped everything. Only after that did I check the box and see the lost pair!