Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Xl-dreamhouse

Hi XLAN

I think what you see (your ugly carpentry) works is just half way thru'...just relaz and I am sure after 100% carpentry is done...it will be very beautiful.

But so far seeing you post your kitchen cabinet looks fine for me lay. Nothing wrong.

I have been to my neighbours unit, during reno and after reno...during reno...everything seem like very messy and dusty. After reno...wowla...it change!! It really changed!

Have a good rest and enjoy the progress.

HAPPY

!!

so sianz.. every nite when i close my eyes on my bed.. the ugly carpentry works keep flashes in my mind.. can't sleep.. 2am+ fell asleep but woke up 4am.. :notti:

my christmas was not a merry one.. :notti:

满汉全席 + 雪鱼汤.. 都变得无味 :D

robinson's private preview sales.. not feeling shiok at all.. :notti:

人地D柜都係直既... 唯独是我既係S边.. 

!!

Edited by h4happy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yeah,.. mine hit a roadblock too.

Shucks... my common toilet doesn't seem able to fit frameless sliding tempered glass (stainless steel - top track), as the window (the other end of the shower mixer) taken up the space for the track!!.

Xlan, I remembered you did not do any shower screen for your common toilet, right? (or am I wrong?) nowadays feel so stress due to couple of roadblocks..!

Anyone did tempered glass for their common toilet?

Hi GAD

Sorry to hear that.

Can you show us the pic what really happen?

Please dont feel too stress, have a talk to your id what can be done.

HAPPY

Shucks... my common toilet doesn't seem able to fit frameless sliding tempered glass (stainless steel - top track), as the window (the other end of the shower mixer) taken up the space for the track!!.

Xlan, I remembered you did not do any shower screen for your common toilet, right? (or am I wrong?) nowadays feel so stress due to couple of roadblocks..!

hi xlan,

that's much cheaper than what we were quoted! may i know where's the shop that you bought from?

hi elaine, was saying my kitchen light..

kitchenlightvg0.jpg

quite a no. of neighbours got this.. mayb diff in color only.. :deal:

Edited by dunkmycar

:bangwall: see the bad carpentry i've got here.. :dribble:

my mother's wardrobe.. curvey edges n doors can't close tight

badworkbr2ao5.th.jpg badworkbr2noclosezc7.th.jpg

our own wardrobe has the same ugly curvey edge too

badworkmbrud1.th.jpg

kitchen cabinet has the curvey edge too.. plus the water pipe corner got tat ugly sealing

badworkkitchendt6.th.jpg

bomb shelter door.. the whole door is slanted 1

badworksheltermk2.th.jpg

Edited by xlan

ya.. i din do any shower screen.. will only putting those adjustable rod n shower curtain..

hi xlan,

that's much cheaper than what we were quoted! may i know where's the shop that you bought from?

i got the light from the shop called "Kleen"... at tywritt road (not sure on the spelling).. somewhere "behind" jln besar..

:yamseng: see the bad carpentry i've got here.. :yamseng:

my mother's wardrobe.. curvey edges n doors can't close tight

badworkbr2ao5.th.jpg badworkbr2noclosezc7.th.jpg

our own wardrobe has the same ugly curvey edge too

badworkmbrud1.th.jpg

kitchen cabinet has the curvey edge too.. plus the water pipe corner got tat ugly sealing

badworkkitchendt6.th.jpg

bomb shelter door.. the whole door is slanted 1

badworksheltermk2.th.jpg

hi xlan!

i thot those curvy edges are becos the ceiling and wall are not entirely straight??

i also got a similar problem... the kitchen wall corner is more than 90 degree, and the solid surface fabricator said the solid surface will also be slanted... :):(:furious::~:~:~

:yamseng:Hi hi, me here to spam....in case u didn't know who...heehee..make a guess....

i know la! i so smart gal.. ur nick so easy to guess.. wahahahaa... ml-wc-pooh mah! :yamseng:

Hi XLAN

That is terrible, didn't you id took the measurement accurately? I mean measure the bottom and ceiling.

Oh dear! Oh dear! :(

Better inform your id what can be done. :furious:

If only very slight slant, then just close one eye.

Or else very sore eye.

Hope your id can help!:yamseng:!

Hi RED

Can show any pic of your 90 degree kitchen wall...dont understand.

HAPPY

hi xlan!

i thot those curvy edges are becos the ceiling and wall are not entirely straight??

i also got a similar problem... the kitchen wall corner is more than 90 degree, and the solid surface fabricator said the solid surface will also be slanted... :yamseng::):(:~:~:~

hi xlan!

i also got a similar problem... the kitchen wall corner is more than 90 degree, and the solid surface fabricator said the solid surface will also be slanted... :furious::~:~:~:~:~

ya.. yest ID's carpenter "head" jus passed by our nieghbourhood n 顺便 went up to my unit to take a look.. i was there at the same time (cos the window contractor came to do measurement).. so we went thru the faults i noticed.. n he explained to me tat my house's wall is a bit more 夸张.. not straight at all.. when he did the measurements he realised the differences was 1inch!:( can't get straight at all.. :yamseng::yamseng::)

he said they already tried their best to "follow" the shape of the wall.. but it is impossible to get 100% same shape as wall.. then i asked him.. y don they jus cut STRAIGHT n leave the watever slant/curve wall as it is don need to follow the wall wat.. since anyway gg to seal up with silicon.. n paint will jus hide the curvey silicon.. he said like tat result will also the same.. the silicon will end up b v thick n i'd hv a different complaint as well.. :~:(:P

now who's blame? HDB? 中国建筑? homeguide? carpenters? :dunno:

:(:furious::furious::furious::furious:

Hi XLAN

How come your id carpentry head never inform you that it is not streight during the measurement?

At least before the carpentry works started, inform you first about the problem. Right?

Ask your id how come never tell me?

Ask your id to rectify the problem.

HAPPY

hi xlan,

tyrwhitt road is very long road..do u have the unit no. or contact no.? Hehe. So sorry to bother u!

ya.. i din do any shower screen.. will only putting those adjustable rod n shower curtain..

i got the light from the shop called "Kleen"... at tywritt road (not sure on the spelling).. somewhere "behind" jln besar..

Hello Xlan, my ID told me b4 that normally HDB ceiling and wall is not straight one. I wanted to put wallpaper border on the top part of the wall just below the ceiling, but my ID said not advisable, cos of that reason lor. But anyway, when we knew the price, we didnt wanna do it also la.