Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Xl-dreamhouse

xlan, all doors & kitchen door very nice. i like the mirror.

didn't really spam here cos' still headache over my major defects (toilet)

Hi Xlan & Happy,

haha! No problem lah. My housewarming is on 19 Jan 08. Need to "wang wang" the place. :dancingqueen:

I have put your names and your spouse under my invited list.

My hubby says he feel like he has seen u before ! Did u both knew each other when u are young. :notti:

Hi One Post Wonder,

U have my hp number ? If yes, better give me a sms on 6 Jan 08. I let u know if u can come on that day with another neighbours since I am kinda worried that I have limited access to the internet

cindy,

will we be in your invite list? heee :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Nemo,

Dun worry too much ! I believe that HDB needs to clean up the mess. If u need help, I will be free after 15 Jan 08 to help u. Me not going to look for a job so soon since I have a course to attend in Feb 08.

Sure! Do come with Xlan and Happy on that day. I will having preparing buffet and drinks. Be prepared to get :dancingqueen:

xlan, all doors & kitchen door very nice. i like the mirror.

didn't really spam here cos' still headache over my major defects (toilet)

cindy,

will we be in your invite list? heee :notti:

like the theme of ur hse...(black+white)

nice sliding door :dancingqueen:

after seeing so many of u all doing sliding door, makes me feel like doing one too =p

Hi Cindy

Is it?

Yr hubby see me before? I also think so...dont know where....

I really dont know, but seem like know your hubby very long time liao.

Guess I am talkative lah.

HAPPY

Hi Xlan & Happy,

haha! No problem lah. My housewarming is on 19 Jan 08. Need to "wang wang" the place. :dancingqueen:

I have put your names and your spouse under my invited list.

My hubby says he feel like he has seen u before ! Did u both knew each other when u are young. :notti:

Hi One Post Wonder,

U have my hp number ? If yes, better give me a sms on 6 Jan 08. I let u know if u can come on that day with another neighbours since I am kinda worried that I have limited access to the internet

Yes totally agreed with JAZZ.

Please show us more pic.

Btw..any theme for your house renovation?

hi Xlan,

ur hse is reali nice!:dancingqueen:! looks better than the 3D drawing!:notti:

Hi Cindy

Is it?

Yr hubby see me before? I also think so...dont know where....

I really dont know, but seem like know your hubby very long time liao.

Guess I am talkative lah.

HAPPY

Opps! That sentence is for Xlan.

" My hubby says he feel like he has seen u before ! Did u both knew each other when u are young. "

Hi xlan,

Ur sliding door is very nice.

May i ask how much it cost u?

when the sliding door is closed, will it leave a gap at the side (near circuit box - due to the space allowance needed to accomodate the box?) How wide is the door and ur entrance space?

sorry, so many questions as i m trying hard to find a way to cover up the entrance..

Hi xlan,

Ur sliding door is very nice.

May i ask how much it cost u?

when the sliding door is closed, will it leave a gap at the side (near circuit box - due to the space allowance needed to accomodate the box?) How wide is the door and ur entrance space?

sorry, so many questions as i m trying hard to find a way to cover up the entrance..

f_wallm_f0c0ad2.jpg

the plastered wall should make the kitchen door fit nicely

if u're asking about the gap btn the circuit box & the door when the entrance is open, xlan should be able to give a better answer

OnePostWonder, ok.. will sms u next time round when i'm ard JM..

Cindy, thanks for incl'ing us on ur list!! woohoo.. got free F&B in a nice resort soon!:D wahahahaa... mm.. dun worry.. will not go up empty handed 1.. !! ur hubby lived ard bukit ho swee area mah? i've been ard this whole bukit merah/havelock area >10yrs+ liao.. it is not strange tat we c each other ard the neighbourhood.. haha.. or studied in Delta/SP/NAFA? hahaha..

nemofc, ya! me too love the mirror!:dancingqueen: tis is something i specifically requested Lance to think of a way to get me a mirror at the main door area.. so that i can check myself b4 gg out.. tis is my habit.. my current old flat has a mirror nailed to the back of my main door.. so it is something a must for me.. :yamseng: .. oh ya.. how's ur toilet now? did town council get back to u yet?

jazznpop & happy, thanks! there're some changes to the kitchen door area.. which not in the 3D drawings.. i'm v eager to know wat's the results as well.. but 1 ting to worry.. the pics looked nicer than the actual ting.. may b i jus too ngiao or wat.. the carpentry isn't tat great when closely look at it.. but shall give the benefits of doubts to Lance 1st.. shall judge after everything completed n cleaned up.. shall c..

happy, my theme? i dunno wat to call it.. when i approached various ID.. i always tell them i want a modern contemporary style.. prefer shades of B&W.. some ID would refered my idea as modern or minimalistic.. while barang barang ID refered as manhanttan style.. so.. hahaa.. i dunno exactly wor.. hahaha..

sam07, if i'm not wrong.. the total of my kitchen entrance, incl the pelmet & false beams n plaster board, the glass (mirror) finishing.. total shld b a $1020.. n yes.. there is a gap like u've mentioned.. but it shld b on 1 side only.. the additional plaster board will cover the gap on the shoe cabinet side.. soemthing like onepostwonder had pointed out.. the gap is on the left side of the sliding door (that is on the circuit box side).. if u want to totally cover up the gap i tink can be done.. not too sure.. check with ur ID.. the width of my kitchen entrance is a 800mm if i'm not wrong.. no issue for moving in a 600L fridge..

yup.. on the 31st met up with cindy monkeybone, linggie & her hubby, and fat bear

most of the problems hv not fixed yet.. but doors were up already..

doorkitchenpp6.jpg

haha.. inside the mirror was cindy n my master

doorbedroomsoh2.jpg

xlan, your bedroom doors are very nice. :D

too bad i miss the tour. 8|

Lance had jus called to inform.. they hv to re-do my mbr laminates.. cos the previous month rain a lot.. n is still raining now.. he afraid the weather affected the laminates n will result in bad flooring.. so decided for me to re-do.. he mentioned something abt a new badge of laminates with less problems will come in the weekend n tis time round he's getting 最好的师傅 to come dismentle the old laminates.. ask me not to worry but expect some delay..

mm.. ok la.. as long as tings r done n rectified nicely.. actually i'm very VERY PLEASED now.. that he's so 细心 now.. esp yest nite when we discussed abt the kitchen entrance.. he really showed to me they (together with the carpenters n electricians) hv considered a lot for me n discussed a few rounds to come out the solutions/options for me.. i'm really very pleased with them le..

now let's hope everything will turn out fine! :)

nemofc, ya! me too love the mirror!:) tis is something i specifically requested Lance to think of a way to get me a mirror at the main door area.. so that i can check myself b4 gg out.. tis is my habit.. my current old flat has a mirror nailed to the back of my main door.. so it is something a must for me.. ;) .. oh ya.. how's ur toilet now? did town council get back to u yet?

Not yet. But i have made a call to the branch office after confirming that the BMRC have yet clean the area. Hubby vy :bangwall: and me only now then get the impact !!

Lance had jus called to inform.. they hv to re-do my mbr laminates.. cos the previous month rain a lot.. n is still raining now.. he afraid the weather affected the laminates n will result in bad flooring.. so decided for me to re-do.. he mentioned something abt a new badge of laminates with less problems will come in the weekend n tis time round he's getting 最好的师傅 to come dismentle the old laminates.. ask me not to worry but expect some delay..

mm.. ok la.. as long as tings r done n rectified nicely.. actually i'm very VERY PLEASED now.. that he's so 细心 now.. esp yest nite when we discussed abt the kitchen entrance.. he really showed to me they (together with the carpenters n electricians) hv considered a lot for me n discussed a few rounds to come out the solutions/options for me.. i'm really very pleased with them le..

now let's hope everything will turn out fine! :yamseng:

why now Lance re-do the laminates? and not earlier? what's wrong with the existing laminates in MBR? so far, his services for you still good.

now let's hope everything will turn out fine! :)

That's great for your MBR laminates ! what abt TV consoles ?

I told my hubby that he must have been watching u at the bus stop everyday when he was young. haha !