Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cheesecake

Wedding Dinners On Weekdays

i dun demand hubby to give me money lah. just tt when i really short on cash then will seek help from him.

i got question on the clash thingie too. my sis rom date clashes with my chinese zodiac (my year also). can i still attend?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Actually its up to you whether you believe such things or not.. One of my jie mei is pregnant & she says that she is afraid that my parents or in-laws would be concerned cos may clash but I am okay one so I ask her to come. But in the end she didn't come because she was not feeling well.

i oso never ask money from hubby

even if i pay for the overseas trip first i oso never ask from him

not even once :(

but he will auto gimme the money (full sum :notti:) although i asked him to take back

got a period of time he's in job changing transition and not much income. i will sneak $50 in his wallet each time we meet (during weekends)

hmm... cornetto... for ur qn, different ppl has different sayings...

some said clash nvm... as long as u're not the 1st person the bride sees then is ok

prob u ask some shi fu or ur mum regarding this?

wah fifi u r so nice! i only put $20 in his wallet leh keke...

my mom dunwan me to go :(

but i told her i dun care i wanna go lah... hahaha...

wah fifi u r so nice! i only put $20 in his wallet leh keke...

my mom dunwan me to go :notti:

but i told her i dun care i wanna go lah... hahaha...

coz if he goes out without money not that good mah

sometimes he will forget to draw money de...

but only a few times nia lah

best part is he din even realise his wallet got extra $$ :notti:

er... wat abt u ask ur sis? then ask ur sis to speak to ur mum?

coz this type of ting very sensitive

if ur mum believes in such tings, then if suay suay *touchwood* anything happens she might put the blame on u loh...

unless ur sis insist she wans u to go then ur mum cant say anything mah :(

thanks again Dina :)

My mom not asking for any tables & we planning to give $2888 pinjin. Dunno if it's enuff? :dunno:

Of cos, I do hope to give $8888 if I can lah...

huh!!!! $2888 enuf anot???? Cornetto, im giving $1888 only....

coz if he goes out without money not that good mah

sometimes he will forget to draw money de...

but only a few times nia lah

best part is he din even realise his wallet got extra $$ :dunno:

Wow, u all so good ar...im the most stingy one here, lol. Hubby will get his daily allowance from me every morning, lol. He forever has no $ in his wallet !!

wow u gals serious about keeping all of your hb's salary and only giving the allowance when necessary? :jawdrop:

humm....machiam like kids getting their daily allowance from mummy lei (no offence)..

for me as long as he contributed his monthly share into our JA can liao...

er... not me

i dun control my hubby's salary

both of us do not control each others' :)

Wow, u all so good ar...im the most stingy one here, lol. Hubby will get his daily allowance from me every morning, lol. He forever has no $ in his wallet :bangwall:

is it you kept all his $$$ so he doesnt have $$$ with him liao? :bangwall:

wow u gals serious about keeping all of your hb's salary and only giving the allowance when necessary? ;)

humm....machiam like kids getting their daily allowance from mummy lei (no offence)..

cornetto my hb also graduating and getting his degree in a few months time. for me i only supported him morally (i.e vetting thorugh his essays and also giving him pointers). I am pretty proud of him since his grades are all As n Bs even though he have to work and study at the same time. For me I studied full time already find it very hard to maintain good grades. !!

i dont keep my hb's $$$ or salary bcos its his $$$ so i've no rights to do that. :bangwall: men should have some $$$ with them bcos he also needs to eat and spend. :bangwall:

i dont give $$$ to my hb. its the other way round bcos he gives me $$$. :yamseng:

to me, give hubby money is a show of concern from me. coz at that time, he was at his super downturn and eating into his savings. it's not as if he asked for the money or wat... as what the marriage vow said, "for better or worse". if i'm not even concern whether he has the money to spend during his super downturn, then i dun tink i'm fit to be his wife.

even now when hubby gave me money, i will not take it. why? simply because i can afford things i want myself. unless he gives me a present instead of the cash. i dun want to have the mindset that once married i should live off him. and watever money he gave me, i will just put it into our joint account.

huh!:yamseng:! $2888 enuf anot???? Cornetto, im giving $1888 only....

sorry cheesecake... me dunno the market rate... cos keep hearing pp say give $8888... luckily ydy FIL said will contribute a bit to our wedding funds. den dun feel so suffocated liao. oso gonna stick to original plan of 22 tables thereabouts instead liao.

er... not me

i dun control my hubby's salary

both of us do not control each others' :bangwall:

wow u gals serious about keeping all of your hb's salary and only giving the allowance when necessary? ;)

i oso never keep my hubby's money ah... and i oso dun ask for household allowance, cos i am working myself mah. the most is tt he pay the PUB bills lo. cos he need to save $$ for his degree. but when either of us overspent, then we will "jiu4 ji4" each other lo. haha...

cornetto my hb also graduating and getting his degree in a few months time. for me i only supported him morally (i.e vetting thorugh his essays and also giving him pointers). I am pretty proud of him since his grades are all As n Bs even though he have to work and study at the same time. For me I studied full time already find it very hard to maintain good grades. :bangwall:

heh i shld also be helping him a bit if i can still rem what i learnt last time! :bangwall:

btw diva, u booked novotel liao right? did u book the phoenix or cinnamon room??

my hb knows that i'm not working now so he'll give me allowance. :dunno:

Actually how come u can tahan nua at home so long? U everyday at home do what?? Not bored meh?!? :yamseng:

Actually how come u can tahan nua at home so long? U everyday at home do what?? Not bored meh?!? :yamseng:

bored? of course not la. i've plenty of things to do to spend my time. :dunno:

wow u gals serious about keeping all of your hb's salary and only giving the allowance when necessary? :yamseng:

The allowance system is only necessary if hubby is the kind who cannt control or keep track of his own spending. Its doesnt work for everyone. In fact, it doesnt work for most men. Only the minority of men can allow this to happen....In fact, i find it tough sometimes cos gota keep track of soooo many things...gota budget this & dat. If i can, i rather be the one to ask for allowance everyday & no need to wori abt a single thing, lol.

Edited by cheesecake