Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

I just pass by one of the air con shop. i have not done much survey for air cons actually

i am wondering if the price is good? this is the promotional price as per store

Mitsubishi Heavy Industry (HI) Inverter System 3 ($2399)

Includes installation and GST

SCM60ZG-S + SKM28 x3 model

K flex insulation class "O"

+ $120 servicing vouchers

+ $30 electric vouchers

i was actually looking for Starmex but he recommended that this HI is cheaper and as good as Starmex model. Any comment?

DPSK, u got tis quote from Best Tech rite?? if not wrong, the above price would include 5 yrs all services + parts guarantee as well too rite?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
DPSK, u got tis quote from Best Tech rite?? if not wrong, the above price would include 5 yrs all services + parts guarantee as well too rite?

yes its from best tech. i forgot about the warranty part

Don't mind me adding in, but I seem to observe that the best place to purchase air-con, aside from those at expo fairs, is at IMM. There's three air-con shops in a row (Best Tech, Gain City & All Best) and all of them seem to want to outdo each other. The prices are not listed & are only available upon asking. Also, they have a tendency to throw in freebies (My bracket came in free). In the end, I settled for the pricier among the three, Gain City, however their reputation speaks wonders. But the price is still better than elsewhere (other Gain City outlets included).

Anyway, the trunking came up last week & they did a pretty good job. Though, I have to pay extra $50 for the additional trip when the indoor unit comes up next week.

did mine panasonic @ 2800.

sys 3 inverter panasonic aircon. with upgrade to 1/2inch insulation. using 4"x4" trunking, with bracket.

everything all in.

my installer is also hong huat.

i not sure my price is cheap anot. coz hong huat is my friend's sub contracter. so i kinda accept without comparing prices plus my friend told me hong huat dont anyhow do things.

is it true the aircons price at Gain City IMM more cheaper than Gain City at other outlets?

I bought my LG non-inverter at Gain City IMM and when I checked at Gain City Causeway Point, it was $100 pricier.

I bought my LG non-inverter at Gain City IMM and when I checked at Gain City Causeway Point, it was $100 pricier.

so its confirm Gain City IMM is cheaper. thanks. i will visit there and take note

Edited by DPSK

Quoted from IMM, MIT SYSTEM 2, use R22 Gas, Non-inverter

Aircon 2 rooms for 3Rm HDB...to replace old Mit sys2

Compressor is MUX3D23VD $1450 after Discount fr 1578.25

with 2 Units of MSA10VDR3 - R22

S/S Bracket (9) ..Dunno what is this anyway $150

Dimantling old unit $100

Trade in the old unit they give - $100

Total $1600 (think this salesman round it up to round fig 1600). Forgot to ask whats the warranty like.

Is this price OK ? Went to GainCity Marina price is $1579, but not sure if he give discount how much.

Edited by bullrun

Quoted from IMM, MIT SYSTEM 2, use R22 Gas, Non-inverter

Aircon 2 rooms for 3Rm HDB...to replace old Mit sys2

Compressor is MUX3D23VD $1450 after Discount fr 1578.25

with 2 Units of MSA10VDR3 - R22

S/S Bracket (9) ..Dunno what is this anyway $150

Dimantling old unit $100

Trade in the old unit they give - $100

Total $1600 (think this salesman round it up to round fig 1600). Forgot to ask whats the warranty like.

Is this price OK ? Went to GainCity Marina price is $1579, but not sure if he give discount how much.

(1) S/S Bracket is Stainless steel bracket to mount the compressor outside your unit. If you're replacing current one, you might already have such bracket and don't need to buy new one.

(2) Does it include the installation?

(3) the model number s not as important as the power of the indoor unit. You need to find out what's the power of indoor unit, eq .. 9000/12000/18000/24000 BTU. The price difference between each class is substantial.

(4) I think R22 is the older gas model, you should opt for new one.

(5) Any upgrade of insulation and copper piping?

(1) S/S Bracket is Stainless steel bracket to mount the compressor outside your unit. If you're replacing current one, you might already have such bracket and don't need to buy new one.

(2) Does it include the installation?

(3) the model number s not as important as the power of the indoor unit. You need to find out what's the power of indoor unit, eq .. 9000/12000/18000/24000 BTU. The price difference between each class is substantial.

(4) I think R22 is the older gas model, you should opt for new one.

(5) Any upgrade of insulation and copper piping?

The bracket think need change becos of new model...old MIT model was 12 years old.

Power indoor this one about 8000BTU X 2units..

Upgrade dunno leh...

Ya R22 old gas, know also year 2016 old gas no more supply, BUT, i think not so serious as no more overnight...can last for 10years enough. IF no more R22, then thousands of commercial buildings and Mall using R22 will be in big trouble...haha..

Hi,

i was thinking of getting system 3 now then later on then get a single split for my living hall,

will it be okie?

the air con sales person tell me cant, must do together.

is it true?

Mitsubishi Inverter Multi Split Systems 3

Mode: MXY-3A28VA / MSY-GE10VA x 2 / MSXY-GA26VA x 1

Including installation, Stainless Steel Bracket, all upgrade to 1/2 inch thick insulation and thicker copper piping, 5years warrenty.

Total = $3350

Edited by davidbslee

hI All

Currently, i am looking for aircon for my 4 room flat, but i only need to install it in 2 of my rooms only, any recommendation? thinking of taking up toshiba or MHI. btw, i am not a heavy use for air-con, about 9 hours daily? should i go for inverter not non inverter. please advice, Thanks.

Dear all, need some advise here...

I noticed nobody mentioned about Daikin air con in the forum, izzit not comparable now as I remember it used to be a hot brand 10 years ago.

My exisiting Daikin system 4 invertor air-con sometimes stop in the middle of the night (no air coming out) and will start again after 30 mins to 1 hour.

Izzit the indoor units that is spolit or the compressor? If it's the former, can I use replace the indoor units without getting a new compressor or definately need to replace all?

Thanks. Any advice will be much appreciated.