Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Hi, can pm me the price for starmex system 4 and system 3 with 1 other single split unit. Tks.

Hi, I am so sorry, can you please kindly email your enquiry to aronputt@gmail.com for faster respond.

Thank you,

Aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Aron,

Could you email to me (saszieca@hotmail.com) the quotation for both Starmex & Panasonic system 3 & 4 inverter pls?

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Hi, I am so sorry, can you please kindly email your enquiry to aronputt@gmail.com for faster respond.

Thank you,

Would like to get quote for starmex system 4 as well (3 bedroom and 1 living room).. thanks!

Thank you,

May I find out based on your experience, which of these brands less problematic & easier to service? Toshiba, Fujitsu, Mitsubishi Heavy & Mit Electric.

I'm considering system 3 from

a) Toshiba RAS3M20SACV +RASM10SKCV x3 (cos Made in Japan Condenser, but does it really matters?)

b) Fujitsu AOAG24LAT3 +ASAG09LJ x3

Pls kindly PM me asap. Thank you.

Thank you,

Hi Icebaby,

Kindly drop me an email at derrick.tan@atomtrd.com and I will forward you the quotation.

Thank you and looking forward to hear from you!

Regards,

Derrick Tan

Hi Derrick, I am so sorry, can you please kindly email your enquiry to aronputt@gmail.com for faster respond.

Thank you,

Hi Aron,

can you pm me your quote for the below:

1. Mitsubishi Starmax Inverter Sys3

2. Daikin Inverter sys3

3. Fujitsu or any other brand.

4. Any other brand you recommend for typical new 4rm flat (need just for the 3 bed rooms)

Thanks.

Thank you,

Hi,

Can you give me a quote for the following:

1. Panasonic Inverter System 3

2. Mitsubishi Inverter System 3

thanks!

Thank you,

Hi Aron,

Could you kindly quote me the following from Mitsubishi Starmax Inverter:

1 x 24 BTU

1 x 18 BTU

1 x 9 BTU

or

1 x 24 BTU

3 x 9 BTU

Please also quote with the following requirements (mostly which you have already stated except a few others):

1. Using of "4c70" control wiring. (From Keystone)

2. Class "0" and 1/2 inch thick insulation (From Yamato)

3. G23 copper pipe

4. 16mm drainage pipe

5. 2 installation trips

Thanks alot.

Thank you,

hello can quote Mistubishi sys 4 and toshiba sys 4?

Thank you,

Hi Aron,
Can you pm me the quote for Mitsubishi Starmex Inverter for 3 bedrooms? Please also include installation details and warranty. Thanks!
Thank you,

Hi Aron, Can provide me with the quotation for Mitsubishi Starmex System 4, MXY4A28VA with MSYGA10VA X3 and MSYGE24VA x1

Thank you,

Hi Aron

Please help to quote:

- York Inverter System 4.

- ME Starmex Inverter System 4

- Panasonic econavi Inverter System 4

1 living/ dining and 3 bedrooms (5 room HDB @ Punggol)

Kindly include BTU and details of warranty and all piping / accessories used.

Thank you,

Hi Aron
I am thinking of installing 4 units of Aircon in my new house, I am deciding if I should go for 1x System 4 or should I get 2x System 2 instead, what do you recommend?
Anyway, can you quote me the following?
Mitsubishi Electric inverter system 4
Mitsubishi Electric inverter system 3
Mitsubishi Electric inverter system 2
Thanks
Thank you,

Hi Aron,

Please quote me : Mitsubishi Electric inverter system 4.

Thanks.

Thank you,

Hi Aron, My friends and I are interested to get ME Starmex inverter aircons. We are looking for 3 sets of system 4. 2 installation at BTO and 1 for resale unit. Please email me your detail quotes for ME aircon and the different configurations as well as after service and warranty. Would be good if you provide us your company details or website(if applicable). If we are to get 3 sets together, would there be any further discounts? Thanks Hayden chowsoon86@gmail.com

Thank you,